What's new

China threatens its Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary, Chinese thinks they are ready to conquer the world... Read the post by a Chini detailing a war scenario where Chinis are fighting US, Japan and India simultaneously and that dude thinks they will first destroy India then Japan and then next will be US... WTF??? Is it some video game that these Chinis got addicted to??
You mean this thread?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/86894-second-indo-chinese-war-2013-2015-a.html

China does not need to fight USA, Japan and India at the same time. First we'll attack New Delhi with air power and missiles, and then when northern Indian Hindi-speaking states are devastated, the whole country will just fall apart. Then China can turn around and deal with USA and Japan.

This is history repeating itself! In 1979 Vietnam tried to fight China by allying itself with the Soviet Union. Vietnam thought China was too preoccupied with Soviet Union so it acted aggressively. Instead, China took a defensive posture against Soviet Union and waged war on Vietnam. Lots of Vietnamese civilians were hurt in the war. The same thing will happen to northern India! Just like what happened to Vietnamese villages close to Chinese border.

You mean this thread?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/86894-second-indo-chinese-war-2013-2015-a.html

China does not need to fight USA, Japan and India at the same time. First we'll attack New Delhi with air power and missiles, and then when northern Indian Hind-speaking states are devastated, the whole country will just fall apart. Then China can turn around and deal with USA and Japan.

This is history repeating itself! In 1979 Vietnam tried to fight China by allying itself with the Soviet Union. Vietnam thought China was too preoccupied with Soviet Union so it acted aggressively. Instead, China took a defensive posture against Soviet Union and waged war on Vietnam. Lots of Vietnamese civilians were hurt in the war. The same thing will happen to northern India! Just like what happened to Vietnamese villages close to Chinese border.

Dude you are crazy. You are probably not even Chinese either.

No need to "take on" anyone.

The current economic status quo, strongly favours China. All we have to do is carry on as usual.

I'm sorry that Indians get so upset when other countries rank them as unimportant.

No ones getting upset. And I know China would like to maintain the economic status quo, but the question is will the other major powers in the world let you maintain this status. You guys started talking big and flexing your muscles perhaps a bit too early. Should have stuck with Deng Xioping's advice for a bit longer perhaps.

You mean this thread?

China does not need to fight USA, Japan and India at the same time. First we'll attack New Delhi with air power and missiles, and then when northern Indian Hindi-speaking states are devastated, the whole country will just fall apart. Then China can turn around and deal with USA and Japan.

What on Earth are you talking about?

No ones getting upset. And I know China would like to maintain the economic status quo, but the question is will the other major powers in the world let you maintain this status. You guys started talking big and flexing your muscles perhaps a bit too early. Should have stuck with Deng Xioping's advice for a bit longer perhaps.

LOL, look at the words coming out of the USA, Europe, Japan, etc.

They are all talking about increasing cooperation with us.

Your conspiracy theories are no good here. :wave:

Dude you are crazy. You are probably not even Chinese either.
You have to give some reasoning for that conclusion.

In fact, India's situation vis-a-vis China right now is exactly like Vietnam back in 1979! The same solution is here. First, take defensive posture against USA and its Pacific Allies. Then take on New Delhi in a massive frontal air power war. India might be just as weak now as Vietnam was back in 1979. So China's overwhelming military power with modern PLA will break Indian military very quickly.

Obviously, the Sino-Vietnam war was ground warfare. But the Indo-Chinese War will be mainly air power, mountain troops and artillery.

Is mighty India here to stop our economic growth?

We talk big because we are the second largest economy in the world and no single country can stop us from growing.

Unlike some people who are the 11th largest economy in the world claiming to be a superpower.

Ha ha.... you are right about one thing.... you are right that the West is gearing up for war. India will ally with USA, Japan, possibly South Korea or Taiwan.

You are wrong about one thing..... you are wrong that China will lose the war! In fact, China will win and the biggest loser in terms of casualties would be India.

China already has the stealth fighter!

Let me make this clear China is not afraid of the Agni III MRBM as they have far more proven ICBM and SLBMs with far larger yields along with MIRVs.They have had them for decades.

and neither we fear ur ICBM's or SLBM's,ur conclusion is haphazard that we should fear u because u develop something 40 yrs ago,ICBM and SLBM in CHina's hand is not something to worry for us,af far as we have the capability to counter China.

Perhaps India's nuclear arsenal is secret. Then again so is every other freaking country's nuclear arsenal. Its a ridiculous argument.

So according to whom India was a non declared power,what was more ridiculous.

I would trust the report more than mere speculation. Even if it is old we still have an idea about India's arsenal only ten years ago. Its doubtful it has increased many fold. Having the reactors producing plutonium does not mean they are being all turned into nukes. Many countries including China operate far more reactors and produces far more plutonium. Should I also speculate all of them are being made into thermonuclear devices?
Now this is what i call speculation,and by the way the reports who compatriot's show r also nothing more than speculation for us.

First u r speculating that it had not increased,given ur govt do not have much idea about Indian program and u r an ordinary citizen.
Send u r speculating that all may not be turned into nukes,go have no official record with u to confirm,yet u assert,what is speculation

Remember that China had that capability almost 40 years ago as well so stop bragging.

Already answered it.

I did my homework and it calls BS.

58 kilotons is not enough for a confirmation of a fission device. Other tests by countries were only confirmed when they had detonations in the megatons.

Russia: 50 megatons
US: 15 megatons
China: 3.31 megatons
France: 2.6 megatons
Britain: 1.8 megatons

Again its ur speculation,u provided the figure that the western nation's yeid is the parameter.

Jin class SSBN already had pictures taken of it with its SLBM tubes opened along with pictures of the SLBM being launched. Satellite confirmation as well. What exactly do you need to prove that it exists as well as functions, a freaking tour of it?

Hahaha,now ur talking about satellite conformation's and freaking tour's,Arihant's pictures r all over present over the net,now what I should do make u confirm its active,a freeking tour?

India has a hard time proving even land based MRBMs so what makes you think we believe your crap about much more difficult SLBMs? When you try to make us believe you can place SLBMs in 5000-6000 ton submarines it really makes you look like an idiot. SSNs displace more than that.

In conclusion it is ludicrous to try to intimidate a proven nuclear triad power with proven fission devices, ICBMs, SLBMs, and Kinetic kill vehicle BMDs

India having hard time is not the answer,we succeeded after it is the answer,for trolling purposes u can bring some failed Indian test,but it.

does not neglect the fact that India have missiles in its arsenal that can target any portion of China.

About sizes of SSBN's,let me take it that way,an 8000 tonne jin class have 48 ballistic missiles but arihant which is more than half of the size of Jin cant even have a single missile,who is trying to make fool of himself

Ha ha.... you are right about one thing.... you are right that the West is gearing up for war. India will ally with USA, Japan, possibly South Korea or Taiwan.

You are wrong about one thing..... you are wrong that China will lose the war! In fact, China will win and the biggest loser in terms of casualties would be India.

Here comes the internet tough guy, sorry I am just an internet wuss here and so I will just go grass on you to the mods. :cheers:

Now I know you are truly an idiot. The Jin class has 12 Ballistic missiles and is between 8000-9000 tons so no your 5000-6000 to submarine will certainly not have anything close to that.

When you state clearly wrong facts then you are the troll.

It's not worth it.... you're taking it too far. India is a key swing state, but the far right brahmins must be marginalized and the moderates allowed to speak first.

its sad to see chinese members turning themselves into ignorant trolls.........
they think china have won the world,now next turn is of aliens :lol:

It's not worth it.... you're taking it too far. India is a key swing state, but the far right brahmins must be marginalized and the moderates allowed to speak first.

haha,
atleast u learned something from pakistani brothers

Now I know you are truly an idiot. The Jin class has 12 Ballistic missiles and is between 8000-9000 tons so no your 5000-6000 to submarine will certainly not have anything close to that.

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_094_submarine

My data is based on the above report rather than claims from thin air,and mere speculation's,nutcrack.

And go and chest thump in some Chinese kindergarden that Arihant is not a SSBN,may somebody hear u there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom