What's new

China threat, new LAC route to Depsang

A pakistani troll shouldn't be asking such questions.

i think the disease is very much confinded to India as it has not cross boarders yet?

chamatain khaa keh shor karna is next level! jameen chali gaye lakin shor wohi!

The biggest starving nation on earth telling us about food shortages. Lol. Not an inch occupied and yet yindoos are jumping up and down and crying to papa.
Sort of like a virgin giving sexual advice to **** stars

Oh! I almost forgot the 20 Chinese soldiers clubbed to death, They were Chinese, right? and
The Prime Minister who claimed that not a single inch of his country was invaded by anyone, was he Chinese too? and who can forget these soldiers all geared up to slaughter the enemy with banners of all colours

2.jpg
3.jpg

And what good will that do, Chinese will be slaughtered regardless
And what good will that do, Chinese will be slaughtered regardless

Oh! I almost forgot the 20 Chinese soldiers clubbed to death, They were Chinese, right? and
The Prime Minister who claimed that not a single inch of his country was invaded by anyone, was he Chinese too? and who can forget these soldiers all geared up to slaughter the enemy with banners of all colours

View attachment 662510 View attachment 662512

Although it's useless arguing with low iq retarded trolls like you but still, see your masters showing similar posters

LOL, you Bharti's are so full of yourselves. We have no masters, you used to say the same about Americans, and see how we we castrated them in Afghanistan and it's you Indians who are licking their arse now, begging them to save you from China.
Where are your two front war Generals now?

The Chinese have realised they don't need guns to defeat Indians, they just issue orders written on banners to make Bharti soldiers run back while Chinese troops occupy their land while your PM tells the 1.3 billion idiots like you that no one has invaded their country.

YOu people will slaughter Chinese? can you even slaughter a cow?

Although it's useless arguing with low iq retarded trolls like you but still, see your masters showing similar posters

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, you stinky Bharti's are so full of yourselves and that means shit. We have no masters, you used to say the same about Americans, and see how we we castrated them in Afghanistan and it's you Indians who are licking their arse now, begging them to save you from China.
Where are your two front war Generals now?

The Chinese have realised they don't need guns to defeat Indians, they just issue orders written on banners to make Bharti soldiers run back while Chinese troops occupy their land while your PM tells the 1.3 billion idiots like you that no one has invaded their country.

YOu people will slaughter Chinese? can you even slaughter a cow?

Lol is there a limit to the delusions of you pakistani trolls, if read anymore of your stupid posts I will fall off my chair laughing :lol: what did you had in breakfast today, weed?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom