What's new

China threat, new LAC route to Depsang

Inform the Chinese ... it was Pakistani intelligence that helped the PLA smack the living daylights out of 16th Bihar on June 15 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

you are quoting Indian media, Indian twitter handles and Indian newspapers every second here.... and talk about you informing to someone else is really the best thing on pdf :haha::haha:....
im seeing your posts and they show me the true capacity of your intellect. and i must allow you to be in it and grow more.

i'll be very happy to see you always on the same place where you are right now.....:lol::lol::lol:

As you know a broken clock still gives the correct time two times a day :partay:
come up with a better quote next time, even this one is copied from someone else.... what a pathetic show man....

dont you have your own intellect?

and you talk about passing on "intelligence" to others? do you see yourself standing anywhere?

Inform the Chinese ... it was Pakistani intelligence that helped the PLA smack the living daylights out of 16th Bihar on June 15 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And pakistanis were intelligent enough to get Chinese slaughtered in double the number and force ccp to hide their casualties lol

come up with a better quote next time, even this one is copied from someone else.... what a pathetic show man....

dont you have your own intellect?

and you talk about passing on "intelligence" to others? do you see yourself standing anywhere?
Lol you do know this is a saying right? It means that as crappy of a thing can sometimes still be right. In this case, the Indian media, which is usually extremely garbage, can still get things right on very slight occasions. This just so happens to be one of them.
And pakistanis were intelligent enough to get Chinese slaughtered in double the number and force ccp to hide their casualties lol
Then why are there no photos released by the Indian side? The Chinese were more than happy to release gruesome pictures of dead Indian soldiers. This just means the Indian side got beaten so badly that no one was able to take any photos before they were either killed or captured :rofl:. A true beating if you will. The only way Indians can even start to compete with Pakistan or China militarily is if they first go out of their bubble of self delusion.

Lol you do know this is a saying right? It means that as crappy of a thing can sometimes still be right. In this case, the Indian media, which is usually extremely garbage, can still get things right on very slight occasions. This just so happens to be one of them.
dude ... grow some sense and start quoting your own media if you have self respect. and then show others how better your media is :lol::lol::lol: dont read and quote Indian media hereafter, and if you do then you are a coward and have no self respect.

Its our media and we deal with it, your bread and butter comes from Indian media ... jis thali me khate ho usi me thukte ho :lol::lol::lol:

and yes, this saying is well known. but you want to show you are such an intellect to other, why dont you put some of your own words then copying from internet?

Then why are there no photos released by the Indian side? The Chinese were more than happy to release gruesome pictures of dead Indian soldiers. This just means the Indian side got beaten so badly that no one was able to take any photos before they were either killed or captured :rofl:. A true beating if you will. The only way Indians can even start to compete with Pakistan or China militarily is if they first go out of their bubble of self delusion.
chinese are busy hiding their own failures.... personal and hardware both :lol::lol::lol:

since then chinese pushed back from all places except one, they need a face saver but we are not giving them one...

but you are one of those who are proud on others actions than doing something of your own... see your intellect dude.

dude ... grow some sense and start quoting your own media if you have self respect. and then show others how better your media is :lol::lol::lol: dont read and quote Indian media hereafter, and if you do then you are a coward and have no self respect.

Its our media and we deal with it, your bread and butter comes from Indian media ... jis thali me khate ho usi me thukte ho :lol::lol::lol:

and yes, this saying is well known. but you want to show you are such an intellect to other, why dont you put some of your own words then copying from internet?
No one reports about the Chinese occupation of Indian territory ... not China, not the US, not Europe, no one. Looks like no one really cares about China's salami slicing tactics. As they say, we will fight China to the last Indian :enjoy::tup::D. Sadly, the only news we get on this situation is from you guessed it India.

A sane person will never believe someone who hides casualties but common sense is something that one cannot expect in pakistani trolls. Keep living in denial, chinese have been brought back to their senses by the IA lol

No one reports about the Chinese occupation of Indian territory ... not China, not the US, not Europe, no one. Looks like no one really cares about China's salami slicing tactics. As they say, we will fight China to the last Indian :enjoy::tup::D. Sadly, the only news we get on this situation is from you guessed it India.

we know how much chinese land is in our control and chinese know about it too.... our claim stands and we are working towards it... why you think chinese are so afraid of a road being built up there?

again you are being happy in others actions than doing something of your own.... there is a very apt word in dictionary for this.... im sure you can find it out with your great intellect.... dont google it right away :lol::lol::lol:

we know how much chinese land is in our control and chinese know about it too.... our claim stands and we are working towards it... why you think chinese are so afraid of a road being built up there?

again you are being happy in others actions than doing something of your own.... there is a very apt word in dictionary for this.... im sure you can find it out with your great intellect.... dont google it right away :lol::lol::lol:
You can delude yourself all you want. The fact of the matter is India wanted to portray the incident to the world as a war crime against humanity with the pictures of those medieval weapons and reports of Chinese "death squads." Honestly, I don't actually think the portrayal is far off at all because the way the Chinese slaughtered the Indians is pretty much slaughtering civilians anyways given the way you guys fought. Unfortunately the rest of the world did not care at all. Not the US, not Australia, not France, no one. If I were Modi, I would present this to the UN human rights tribunal and classify the dead Indian soldiers as civilians because they did not even attempt to fight the Chinese and immediately ran away like unarmed noncombatants, only to be chased down by the PLA. At least then, I could garner some international sympathy since the Chinese would have murdered civilians on the night of the June 15 :rofl::rofl::rofl:. But deep down, I'm sure the militaries of the world would be laughing their butts off at how poorly 16th Bihar performed :rofl:.

You can delude yourself all you want. The fact of the matter is India wanted to portray the incident to the world as a war crime against humanity with the pictures of those medieval weapons and reports of Chinese "death squads." Honestly, I don't actually think the portrayal is far off at all because the way the Chinese slaughtered the Indians is pretty much slaughtering civilians anyways given the way you guys fought. Unfortunately the rest of the world did not care at all. Not the US, not Australia, not France, no one. If I were Modi, I would present this to the UN human rights tribunal and classify the dead Indian soldiers as civilians because they did not even attempt to fight the Chinese and immediately ran away like unarmed noncombatants, only to be chased down by the PLA. At least then, I could garner some international sympathy since the Chinese would have murdered civilians on the night of the June 15 :rofl::rofl::rofl:. But deep down, I'm sure the militaries of the world would be laughing their butts off at how poorly 16th Bihar performed :rofl:.

dude ... the more you write the more you lose... and yes what i said earlier is still stands, you are one of those who take pride in others actions while you sit on keyboard and do nothing....

also start quoting your own media next time, not some garbage like this. no one reads it except you. nothing to laugh in it but you seems to be taking lots of pleasure out it :lol::lol::lol:

dude ... the more you write the more you lose... and yes what i said earlier is still stands, you are one of those who take pride in others actions while you sit on keyboard and do nothing....

also start quoting your own media next time, not some garbage like this. no one reads it except you. nothing to laugh in it but you seems to be taking lots of pleasure out it :lol::lol::lol:
China media are not like the BIG MOUTH GOSSIP INDIAN MEDIA run by BIG MOUTH GOSSIP INDIANS.
So no FAKE VICTORY STORIES from the Chinese.

The Chinese, KILLED the SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS and kept DISCIPLINED MILITARY SILENCE.

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnut.2019.00179/full
Aim: The present study aimed to compare skeletal muscle mass, function and contractile quality (strength/mass) between healthy controls
Asian Indians are also generally considered to have relatively low skeletal muscle mass and strength.

A sane person will never believe someone who hides casualties but common sense is something that one cannot expect in pakistani trolls. Keep living in denial, chinese have been brought back to their senses by the IA lol
A SANE INDIAN is advised not to engage in MORTAL COMBAT.
Indians are at a disadvantage due to studies that show Indians have SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS.

For SAFETY OF INDIANS, they are advised to do SISSY PUSH PUSH and JAW JAW COMBAT.
Alternatively, better to have no contact combat and do BANNING OF APPS and claim DIGITAL STRIKE VICTORY.

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnut.2019.00179/full
Aim: The present study aimed to compare skeletal muscle mass, function and contractile quality (strength/mass) between healthy controls
Asian Indians are also generally considered to have relatively low skeletal muscle mass and strength.

After slaughtering double the Chinese, no one from 16bihar got any bravery medal on 15aug!
That's highly unfair to such massive bravery shown by troops. Please take this the issue with COaS and RM. Brave should be acknowledged.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom