What's new

China thinks ‘might is right’, wants to ‘replace US as global net security provider’: Indian Army chief General Pande

No one back then had this oil supply capacity to power Japan's war machine, otherwise Japan would have diverted their imports long time ago before WW2
How did Japan wage war from Aug 1941 to Aug 1945 without American oil imports ?

It is not America's problem that Japanese were using imported oil. If not America it is Saudi Arabia or Dutch East Indies
Just talk of nonsense BS of hypothetical situation. Its like saying if someone doesnt commit crime, there will be always someone else does it. Nice way to esacape you Americans crimes in WW II.

Just talk of nonsense BS of hypothetical situation. Its like saying if someone doesnt commit crime, there will be always someone else does it. Nice way to esacape you Americans crimes in WW II.

Chinese weapons have been used to commit atrocities in Cambodia (Khmer Rouge), South Vietnam, North Korea. I will let you figure things out

Chinese weapons have been used to commit atrocities in Cambodia (Khmer Rouge), South Vietnam, North Korea. I will let you figure things out
How many US weapons are being used around the world to do all kinds of killings?

You Americans killed millions innocent people in Southeast Asia, thick face evils. Chinese weapons were intended for and used by South East Asians to kill you imperialist Americans, period. Dont BS.

You Americans killed millions innocent people in Southeast Asia, thick face evils. Chinese weapons were intended for and used by South East Asians to kill you imperialist Americans, period. Dont BS.
yet it was used to murder 2 million Cambodians, hundreds of thousands of South Vietnamese & Hmongs

yet it was used to murder 2 million Cambodians, hundreds of thousands of South Vietnamese & Hmongs
Chinese weapons were intended for and used by South East Asians to defend their countries, the real culprits were Yankees in waging wars in SEA as in other parts of the world.

Without American defending democracy in World War 2 you would be bayonet practice for Imperial Japanese Army

The last time I checked I do not see Pakistanis migrating to the Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba or Venezuela of the world. For that matter to your iron brother China
True to form, you are conflating WW2 with Neo-colonialist adventures of Uncle Sam.

BTW, what makes you think you would not be bayonet practice for the Japs too, Nathu Ram?

Indian relationship with the Japanese in WW2 was the main cause of our (India/Pakistan) independence. I don't understand this "Bayonet practice," arguments here. Japanese had respect for Gandhian movement against colonial british, Indian POWs were given to the Indian Commander Subash Chandra Bose to retrain them as part of Axis Power to invade Burma and infiltrate the British Forces.

INA were deemed highly even by the Germans, the POWs were all from British India, both Hindus and Muslims, trained by Subash Chandra Bose under the Axis Powers. He defected from the Congress and Muslim League drama in India who wanted all their members to join the British army to fight the Axis Powers. He was married to a German when in Germany, he was negotiated his plan with Hitler.

The Royal Navy Mutiny in 1946 caught the complacent Brits offguard about Indian revolt. To withdraw their rulership of India. As they were beginning to see a similar upraising as 1857 under Mangal Pandey, in 1946 after WW2.

This would not have happened if INA did not infilterate the British military. Ofcourse British drew the last blood with Partition and McMahon borders all across their colonies. To make sure there will be a never ending conflict between us.

Attachments

• article01_large.jpg
    article01_large.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 17
  • subhas-chandra-bose-01.jpg
    subhas-chandra-bose-01.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Bose-Hitler.jpeg
    Bose-Hitler.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 17
Idk where all that came from. Let's rewind

I just said Kashmir is an internationally recognized dispute. It's not "muft balochistan" cause that you champion.

I was replying to nathu ram aka @nahtanbob because, being your fellow indian, he can't differentiate between the UN mediating in disputes and and the US murdering millions of peoples and rendering tens of millions homeless in the name of DeMOcRACy, a point which everyone in this thread seems to understand except indians and americans. Typical
"Internationally recognized" a definite trigger my man!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom