What's new

China thinks ‘might is right’, wants to ‘replace US as global net security provider’: Indian Army chief General Pande

First of all, EVERYONE into conflict management are in it for something, and that goes all the way up to UN Peacekeeping mission level. No one will contribute their time, resource or troop to solve something that did not concern them, the political version of good-will bystander (or good Samaritan) does not really exist.

The second issue is, no one can be neutral when they try to resolve a conflict. It's ALWAYS smoothing the winning portion a bit and making the losing portion accept their fate, if a conflict is right smack in the middle, nobody would want to talks

This does not really change much, everyone wants to take charge and broker peace, would they be able to do that is an issue. If they do, good on them, but mostly with talk and with force, we all know this is not going anywhere

GLF and CR are not done to extend Chinese dominance. These events has no bearing on the global order or affect any other country as one is a failed attempt at industrialization, the other is a civil strife, an internal power struggle.

GLF and CR were internal events. China was busy exporting revolution everywhere from India to Indonesia to Africa

GLF and CR were internal events. China was busy exporting revolution everywhere from India to Indonesia to Africa

And who is actually killing whom? US supported regimes were killing the revolutionaries in mass.

And who is actually killing whom? US supported regimes were killing the revolutionaries in mass.
I do not need some brain dead fellow from China telling how to run my country

I do not need some brain dead fellow from China telling how to run my country

Yet your brain dead type from halfway across the world never cease to tell everyone else how to run their country. So defensive all of the sudden.

Kashmir is an international issue. One of the oldest in the UN.
Clamoring is needed due to duplicitousness of the world's policeman where he sees the needs for democracy and human rights in Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Quwait and Syria but not in Palestine or indeed Kashmir.
Sure in the name of independence for Kashmir you have only brought them under your thumb. Forget your leader JInnah or Our leader Gandhi. Historically our countries (Not just India and Pakistan also China) had fluid borders. Based off of which ruthless barbarian massacred and captured his neighbouring kingdom the borders have changed. Calling on the entire world to look at Kashmir, Just look at Kashmir yourself! And for once take off your religious glasses and look at people as people! Is that possible? I guess the answer is no? Religious bigotry dictates most of your thought process and entitlement based off of misinterpretation of scriptures taken out of context fuels your fervour!

Sure in the name of independence for Kashmir you have only brought them under your thumb. Forget your leader JInnah or Our leader Gandhi. Historically our countries (Not just India and Pakistan also China) had fluid borders. Based off of which ruthless barbarian massacred and captured his neighbouring kingdom the borders have changed. Calling on the entire world to look at Kashmir, Just look at Kashmir yourself! And for once take off your religious glasses and look at people as people! Is that possible? I guess the answer is no? Religious bigotry dictates most of your thought process and entitlement based off of misinterpretation of scriptures taken out of context fuels your fervour!
Idk where all that came from. Let's rewind

I just said Kashmir is an internationally recognized dispute. It's not "muft balochistan" cause that you champion.

I was replying to nathu ram aka @nahtanbob because, being your fellow indian, he can't differentiate between the UN mediating in disputes and and the US murdering millions of peoples and rendering tens of millions homeless in the name of DeMOcRACy, a point which everyone in this thread seems to understand except indians and americans. Typical

Idk where all that came from. Let's rewind

I just said Kashmir is an internationally recognized dispute. It's not "muft balochistan" cause that you champion.

I was replying to nathu ram aka @nahtanbob because, being your fellow indian, he can't differentiate between the UN mediating in disputes and and the US murdering millions of peoples and rendering tens of millions homeless in the name of DeMOcRACy, a point which everyone in this thread seems to understand except indians and americans. Typical

Without American defending democracy in World War 2 you would be bayonet practice for Imperial Japanese Army

The last time I checked I do not see Pakistanis migrating to the Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba or Venezuela of the world. For that matter to your iron brother China

Without American defending democracy in World War 2 you would be bayonet practice for Imperial Japanese Army
Without US energy support of Japan, Japanese army wouldn't have been able to wage wars overseas in the first place.

Without US energy support of Japan, Japanese army wouldn't have been able to wage wars overseas in the first place.

For starters USA is the not the only energy supplier. Second Japan was on the same side as USA in World War I

For starters USA is the not the only energy supplier. Second Japan was on the same side as USA in World War I
We are talking about WW II not WW I here, Japan was definitely the devil here unless US was the same to support Japans evil and barbaric war.

Almost all oil supply to support the Japanese war machine came from US in early stage of WW2, without US support, Japan can't keep its war in China for a couple of months. In early stage of Sino Japanese war, US was an accomplice of Japan.

Sino-Japanese war started in 1937, US joined the war in 1941. Both Japan and US had Chinese blood in their hands.
_20220520201936-png.845697

_20220520202143-png.845698

Almost all oil supply to support the Japanese war machine came from US in early stage of WW2, without US support, Japan can't keep its war in China for a couple of months. In early stage of Sino Japanese war, US was an accomplice of Japan.

Sino-Japanese war started in 1937, US joined the war in 1941. Both Japan and US had Chinese blood in their hands.
_20220520201936-png.845697

_20220520202143-png.845698

It is not America's problem that Japanese were using imported oil. If not America it is Saudi Arabia or Dutch East Indies

It is not America's problem that Japanese were using imported oil. If not America it is Saudi Arabia or Dutch East Indies
No one back then had this oil supply capacity to power Japan's war machine, otherwise Japan would have diverted their imports long time ago before WW2, Japan invaded China without indispensable help from US, it's a hard historic fact.

Back
Top Bottom