What's new

China: the world’s next great economic crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
扯淡
China‘s gdp is 4 times larger than your indian papa's.

Please stop comparing GDP when any comparison is unbalanced. Truth be told, China's GDP is in excess of 12X India's in nominal measure, and 10X in PPP. Don't be fooled by the numbers that India makes up.

I'll tell you this interesting fact: I won't even compare tiny little South Korea (population 42million only). Let's talk about Vietnam which used to be part of China. VN alone, it's current economic power is over 1/3 that of all of India, and VN is well managed and on its way to join the CJK.

Now think about that! :azn:

It's India that cooks its books. If indeed India's GDP is what it claims, then visitors walking away would be in a sense of awe, not disgust! Bharat's GDP # are fabricated out of thin air, to deceive and impress outsiders.

In fact, even GOI doesn't have a clue what the realistic estimation of its population is. Tribal areas, remote villages, dingy slums.... there are people who have multiple IDs, others without any. That's one of the reason for the ambitious plan for a national ID.

China is still 4X bigger by India based by the fiugure of World Bank, CIA & IMF bank.

Check it out!

Please stop indulging in one of India's favorate past times, i.e. comparing itself with China.

It's like an adult being proud that he is able to beat up a kid! These lopsided comparisons are embarrassing. :smitten:

What Indians have accepted is of matter of another debate and no concern to me as an Individual i have right to have my opinion. And the Millions of people share this opinion.

If you want to close your eyes it is your own opinion how can one force a individual, if you don't want to trust a article from a reputed International media giant of US origin then don't, who is forcing you?:blah:

You have taken a note of this and written a reply shows you are scared of the possibility and want to assure yourself with false seance of security by saying it propaganda. :bunny:

You can live in your dreams. And by your reaction you have exposed your face of a Han Chinese hiding behind a US Flag.:devil:

I don't know who to believe here. You, or myself. Well, I'd just like to say, look who's banned! You're a pathetic Indian, at least Tibetans go down with dignity when they lose a battle-Face it, you're debunked. When Indians have no additional arguments to propose, they go down to low level insults and "diss," much like your behavior now. If you are reading this, India is a dead state-End of story. Furthermore, you really are a dipstick. When you create an account, you set a "locale," or country which you reside in at the time of the account creation. So you want me to lie like every other Indian, and say that I live in China which I don't, and state that I've lived there all my life when I've only spend 5 years of my entire life there, and those 5 years being the first five years of my life.

Last edited:
I don't know who to believe here. You, or myself. Well, I'd just like to say, look who's banned! You're a pathetic Indian, at least Tibetans go down with dignity when they lose a battle-Face it, you're debunked. When Indians have no additional arguments to propose, they go down to low level insults and "diss," much like your behavior now. If you are reading this, India is a dead state-End of story.

Every body has the right dream about anything mate..end of story..atleast he didnt come in a fake Indian id like some here do..yes you very well know who i meant so dont be a smart *** with me..so if you have any argument to counter it do it..otherwise keep your ranting to your self..Its our country and we very well know how to manage it..

Every body has the right dream about anything mate..end of story..atleast he didnt come in a fake Indian id like some here do..yes you very well know who i meant so dont be a smart *** with me..so if you have any argument to counter it do it..otherwise keep your ranting to your self..Its our country and we very well know how to manage it..

Haha, oh yeah, you reminded me lol...Shows how gullible you guys are. Looks like I fooled half of you, maybe more with that Bud Bud account... Anyways, I know how to manage myself, and I say India is a done and dusted state, why, something wrong? I think I messed you enough already in the past, and I know this time it's no different.

Haha, oh yeah, you reminded me lol...Shows how gullible you guys are. Looks like I fooled half of you, maybe more with that Bud Bud account... Anyways, I know how to manage myself, and I say India is a done and dusted state, why, something wrong? I think I messed you enough already in the past, and I know this time it's no different.

post reported..using double id will get you banned here :)..any way may be for you India is done and dusted because you never seen India nor experienced it growth..for me she is growing than ever before..her growth can see in the society..people like me are benefiting from the growth of her..You rants doent mess me mate..I report your ignorant rants and trolls..You are not grown enough to mess with me :)

post reported..using double id will get you banned here :)

Oh no! I'm scared! Here is the warning I got from mods a few weeks ago:

"He lock33d,

bub-bud is posting from the same IP as you are.

You know we frown on multiple ID's (and we ban quite a few people for it) so please stop posting from bud_bud and I'll leave it at that.

Thanks "

Looks like they were on to me two weeks ago before you caught up, check up with reality OK kiddo?

Oh no! I'm scared! Here is the warning I got from mods a few weeks ago:

"He lock33d,

bub-bud is posting from the same IP as you are.

You know we frown on multiple ID's (and we ban quite a few people for it) so please stop posting from bud_bud and I'll leave it at that.

Thanks "

Looks like they were on to me two weeks ago before you caught up, check up with reality OK kiddo?

good for you..Atleast your fake ids shows the insecurity of you and your countrymens towards India that you stoop to this low level to bash India :D ..Now who is pathetic you can figure it out yourself :wave:

Last edited:
good for you..Atleast your fake ids shows the insecurity of you and your countrymens towards India that you stoop to this low level to bash India :D ..Now who is pathetic you can figure it out yourself :wave:

Really now? I thought it took a Indian behind a low-life pathetic name "Free Tibet" to show hatred towards Chinese, credit given to him btw, he died for India yesterday, KIA'd in action lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom