What's new

China: the world’s next great economic crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

A Nobel laureate in economics said In 30 years the Chinese economy "will reach US$123 trillion"... We chinese dont believe this

And with good reason. Some economists need to learn that exponential growth is not sustainable and cannot be extrapolated forever.

A $123 trillion economy is unsustainable for the world we live in.
Of course, it will also depends on the worth of US dollars in 30 years time, since I assume the figure is quoted in US dollars

Really now? I thought it took a Indian behind a low-life pathetic name "Free Tibet" to show hatred towards Chinese, credit given to him btw, he died for India yesterday, KIA'd in action lol.

KIA is a good way to die mate..its an honorable death to me...Dont be in a moral high ground..you are no way in posisation to criticize others of there actions [if he is an Indian]because you yourself commited the same thing..if he is low level then you are also the same league as he is..so dont bother to go there..

KIA is a good way to die mate..its an honorable death to me...Dont be in a moral high ground..you are no way in posisation to criticize others of there actions [if he is an Indian]because you yourself commited the same thing..if he is low level then you are also the same league as he is..so dont bother to go there..

Hmm, I'm low-level now huh? Well I did get tens of Indians along my side didn't I? How many did he get? I think my account was more logical, and trustworthy amongst Indians. He, what did he accomplish? None I believe, wait he got himself. He's gone now, isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom