What's new

China tensions stoke Vietnam naval ambitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
humm, sorry for my tickling to your idol japanese and the taking off pants of your fellow vietnamese so called viva_viet!!!

i know in your vietnam nowadays, people very love and pro japanese just because of what japan did to China in the past, I mean the evil guilty the imperial army had committed in China!!! your viets are now dreaming of becoming a new japan empire so you can stuck up with China, I was just aimed that point to itch you out of confession!!!

Thanks you!!!

---------------------

and about your trying to washing dusts for your fellow viets here, sorry I won't give a damn care!!!!

----------------------

Mongols had slaughtered vietnam many times in the past but those blatant viets lairs here won't admit the truth, all thing that could downgrade China will be used to please viets low ego!!!

VN the sickening bastard child. It really makes me sick that Viets always point out the Nanjing massacre when they argue with Chinese. Viets very very naughty. China will spank their *** again. China needs to spank all his children(SK, Jap, Viet).

best well known Mongolia is China's most famous CCTV talk show host 白岩松,and several PLA top generals are also ethnic Mongolians.

Hehe, so be a good trash bin, then Japan can allow you to be treated at lowest rank of Human being(Japanese didn't treat Chinese as human in WW 2) :P

LOL, I think Ghenghis khan already did. He almost wiped out the entire Chinese dogs. We were the only Asian who could stand up to Ghenghis Khan.

too right, just like how british, french, mexican and spanish treated american!!!

haha, nah, I'm a one man's army. I go solo, don't need a country to back me up. It only slow me down.

rightttt, China one child policy won't prevent their wills to fight and to burn down your evil country!!!!

one-child China has more morale than ever your little punk vietnam could imagine of!!! :azn:

don't believe, try it!!!!

haha, nah, I'm a one man's army. I go solo, don't need a country to back me up. It only slow me down.

one on one is good ,let at least try fighting in the world sports arena,say Olympic games or Asian Games,we do have many Mongolian wrestlers and boxers representing China to compete,but how come I never saw you "hot tempered Vietnamese"anywhere near the rings.

humm, sorry for my tickling to your idol japanese and the taking off pants of your fellow vietnamese so called viva_viet!!!

i know in your vietnam nowadays, people very love and pro japanese just because of what japan did to China in the past, I mean the evil guilty the imperial army had committed in China!!! your viets are now dreaming of becoming a new japan empire so you can stuck up with China, I was just aimed that point to itch you out of confession!!!
First, are you a Chinese?:lol:
Second, we thank to Japanese not because of what they did for China, but because they helped us very much.:meeting:

too right, just like how british, french, mexican and spanish treated american!!!

rightttt, China one child policy won't prevent their wills to fight and to burn down your evil country!!!!

one-child China has more morale than ever your little punk vietnam could imagine of!!! :azn:

don't believe, try it!!!!

China moving to two-child policy now! ROFL!!!! VN is screwed.

Second, we thank to Japanese not because of what they did for China, but because they helped us very much.:meeting:
Shame on Viet thanking Japs. Did you know that VN belonged to Japanese empire? ROFL!!! What a clown you are! Viets are clowns that suck up to their masters France and Japan.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Clowns are actually a lot better than dogs because they do the least barking. :azn:

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

We already were.

Silly Viet. Dogs have stronger bites than Clowns.

Start watching the UFC and MMA, you might find someone.

You mean Cung Le? He uses SanShou which is CHINESE martial art!

Chinese are better athletes. Look at how many medals we got in the Olympics! :D

Start watching the UFC and MMA, you might find someone.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Silly Chinese, Clowns don't bite, they perform tricks.

Clowns perform tricks for kids. Viet only know how to trick kids but when they face dog like Chinese they get ripped to shreds. ROFL!!!

You mean Cung Le? He uses SanShou which is CHINESE martial art!

Chinese are better athletes. Look at how many medals we got in the Olympics! :D

What differences does it make? There's no rules against on what he can or cant use. Vovinam is vietnamese, I don't know much about it. But it was developed to kill people. Don't think it would be practical in the ring.

Sure they are, if they are not better then that would be a shame.
Vietnam is poor, no money to support Olympics players = no medals. Simple.

Because they weren't prepared and f.ked up.

righttt, every time you got your head beaten down in blood then you will scream "just because we weren't prepare for it!!!"

Good, he can worship himself with Satan and continue to pursue his dreams on hate. I'm Vietnamese and I got a hot temper sometimes.

who the hell care you have hot temper or not, if you have guts then not just only tough-talk here and self-introduced "I'm an hot temper person!!!" like a clown!!!

like the last time your little punk tried to threaten me that you will shoot me on the street, okay well, my @ to you is: "bring it on if you have balls!!! I am always waiting!!! "

We PDF members would let you "hot temper" yourself here!!! We let you be!!!

Yeah "help" you!! right, by sending your men to labor camp to work and death in starved and forced your beautiful viets women to be comforted women to served japanese masters!!!

Clowns are actually a lot better than dogs because they do the least barking. :azn:

This God damn bastard is too dumb in finding anything reasonable to bring to the debate and now speechless, the only things its could though in its dirty head is such illiterate words such "clown" or "dog".....

yes, we all know who is really the "dog" and clown" here!!! :azn:

Clowns perform tricks for kids. Viet only know how to trick kids but when they face dog like Chinese they get ripped to shreds. ROFL!!!

Kids are smarter than dogs. :azn:

who the hell care you have hot temper or not, if you have guts then not just only tough-talk here and self-introduced "I'm an hot temper person!!!" like a clown!!!

like the last time your little punk tried to threaten me that you will shoot me on the street, okay well, my @ to you is: "bring it on if you have balls!!! I am always waiting!!! "

We PDF members would let you "hot temper" yourself here!!! We let you be!!!

and
yeah "help" you!! right, by sending your men to labor camp to work and death in starved and forced your beautiful viets women to be comforted women to served japanese masters!!!

:rofl: Good boy. Once I know a mentally challenged dog that won't stop barking. It was pretty entertaining to watch it barks though, don't you think? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom