What's new

China tells navy to prepare for combat

Vietnam is out of the reason, and many time, They are so exciting, and when it comes to army, They will just talke how brave their soldier are! and with this they will comtrol the world, they mock at china weapon, but when they get little advanced weapon from Russian, then they will be the no.1 in the world, just like china soldier just wait to be attack, don't shoot!! they bluster all out!!! So, Does this reflect their incapability and fear?!!!

Vietnam is out of the reason, and many time, They are so exciting, and when it comes to army, They will just talke how brave their soldier are! and with this they will comtrol the world, they mock at china weapon, but when they get little advanced weapon from Russian, then they will be the no.1 in the world, just like china soldier just wait to be attack, don't shoot!! they bluster all out!!! So, Does this reflect their incapability and fear?!!!

haha, sourgrape is still going sour. Here, have some popcorn, son. :pop:

Viets derail another thread again ? anyway back on the topic, however building a powerful blue water navy rapidly is necessary.

We do it as fast as possible, keep our Islands which occupied by china under fire. In 200 miles of Vietnam's sea under law we stop all provocation activities of our enemy.

vietnam, phillippines, japan, south korea, india and US.

these are the countries that are trouble makers, like the nazi alliance with imperial japan and fascist italy in the 1930's.

vietnam is the most belligerent. of all the nansha islands, vietnam holds the most at 28, phillippines 10, china 9, malaysia 7, taiwan 2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spratly_Islands_dispute

Spratly_with_flags.jpg

Same old boring CHEST THUMPING FROM CHINESE MEMBER's please don’t crack a rib in the process. You can’t do SH IT the whole world knows it, even if you tried the international community won’t let you will be Libya and Iraq all over again but on a larger scale. Wake me up when your NAVY sets sail. :pop:

LOL that s exactly what your PM thought in 1962 and need i say more?:rofl:

vietnam, phillippines, japan, south korea, india and US.

these are the countries that are trouble makers, like the nazi alliance with imperial japan and fascist italy in the 1930's.

vietnam is the most belligerent. of all the 53 major nansha islands, vietnam holds the most at 26, phillippines 10, china 8, malaysia 7, taiwan 2.

Spratly_with_flags.jpg

come get it.

:rofl:
haha, sourgrape is still going sour. Here, have some popcorn, son. :pop:

Yes we envied you guys , we so jeolous a poor useless country like vietnam being colonised twice, we also jeolous usa gave you guys special napalm orange treatment :rofl: hey man i m so jeolous.

come get it.

thats what we are preparing for.

personally, i want us to use nuclear weapons on vietnam.
but the chinese leaders are bit nicer than i am.

not only would i take back the islands from vietnam but i want regime change in the fascist vietnam state.

time for china to stop being nice to everyone, we need to protect our interests globally through all aspects of power including economic and military.

thats what we are preparing for.

personally, i want us to use nuclear weapons on vietnam.
but the chinese leaders are bit nicer than i am.

not only would i take back the islands from vietnam but i want regime change in the fascist vietnam state.

time for china to stop being nice to everyone, we need to protect our interests globally through all aspects of power including economic and military.

you're always nice. It doesn't matter what you say or what you do. You're still nice. It's in your DNA. You can't escape it.

Chinese navy just prepair for preventing chinese fish boats to make any more troubles.

one ways to steer citizens away from countries problems to beat war drum.. to invoke nationalist feeling..

Back
Top Bottom