What's new

China takes cue from Gujarat Inc

Joe sir if you have to choose between Narendra Modi and Raul Vinci for the post of pm who would you choose
neither.

so why do you support maoism/maoists
Coz maoist are not terrorists/criminal like modi is and kolkata high court has already said in its judgement maoits are 'political prisoners' fighting for a cause just like the freedom fighters during british days.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-political-prisoners-rules-kolkata-court.html

in 2014 you have to choose between them

Coz maoist are not terrorists/criminal like modi is and kolkata high court has already said in its judgement maoits are 'political prisoners' fighting for a cause just like the freedom fighters during british days.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-political-prisoners-rules-kolkata-court.html

you do know that Mao's policies (maoism) were resposible for massacres during great leap forward and cultural revolution and maoists are bloody terrorists ask from a family member of any person who died in that gyaneshwari express derailment

Gujrat develops because of enterprenural spirit of gujratis, not because of modi. But he is an able administrator, which makes things easier.
However that does not make him any less guilty (at least morally) for presiding over the worst communal riots in India, which gave India a bad name.

We are too strong we rule Hindustan by proxy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This coming from a Pakistani lol Rss is Nationalism the power is in our hands we will never stop until all Hindu holy sites are liberated.

Why else you think you can't touch Modi? we will never let Modi go to jail just try it and you will see how we rise up!

If I touch Modi, I will have to cleanse my body and even my spirit by taking a dip in Ganga.

Modi saved thousands of lives, provided life saving services through his policies, gave employment, made Gujrat progress.

Maoists on other hand kill our soldiers, innocent people much more than Godhara.

Kolkata court made a blunder. Freedom fighters = maoists, India= Britain. :lol:

Those rioters also killed people for a cause, as Muslims burnt Hindus alive. Should we call them Political prisoners. Modi should be hero in this aspect. Murder was done by an

Stop spreading Maoists propaganda, they are scum on earth. There are non-violent Maoists too. They didn't pick up the guns for their "cause", they can be called political prisoners. These violent one killed husbands and sons of hundreds of women. Where is your morality compass when you guys glorify Maoists killer where as fail to understand the grief of those women.

Why would any mother will allow his son to join CRPF or Army when people like you glorify the Terrorists who kill their own countrymen ? Its a slap on mothers, wives, daughters and sisters of those soldiers.

Where are the human rights of these soldiers ? What anyone did for family of these soldiers ?

Want to fight against govt. go legal way.

If I touch Modi, I will have to cleanse my body and even my spirit by taking a dip in Ganga.
Use Hafeez Saeed's towel instead. Don't pollute Ganga which is already polluted.

Shree Modi is a great man, a lion he is one of our own we love him!

modi_jpg_954872e.jpg

We are too strong we rule Hindustan by proxy ;)

Hukumat karnay ke qabil nahin, proxy se rule kya karogay.

During the last 65 years Indians supported you once for a few minutes and then the second time for some time till India started shining and the light went out of your Hindutvadi eyes.

Listen to my friend Paras Rajput he is a true proud brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone can become better prime minister than Vajpayee its Modi

Hukumat karnay ke qabil nahin, proxy se rule kya karogay.

During the last 65 years Indians supported you once for a few minutes and then the second time for some time till India started shining and the light went out of your Hindutvadi eyes.

We are growing my friend Hindutva is on the rise not only in India but throughout the world, we will never stop till our goals are achieved.

Modi saved thousands of lives, provided life saving services through his policies, gave employment, made Gujrat progressed,

Maoists on other hand kill our soldiers, innocent people much more than Godhara.

Kolkata court made a blunder. Freedom fighters = maoists, India= Britain. :lol:

Those rioters also killed people for a cause, as Muslims burnt Hindus alive. It was important to bring down the influence of Muslim. Should we call them Political prisoners. Modi should be hero in this aspect.

Stop spreading Maoists propaganda, they are scum on earth. There are non-violent Maoists too. They didn't pick up the guns for their "cause", they can be called political prisoners. These violent one killed husbands and sons of hundreds of women. Where is your morality compass when you guys glorify Maoists killer where as fail to understand the grief of those women.

Why would any mother will allow his son to join CRPF or Army when people like you glorify the Terrorists who kill their own countrymen ? Its a slap on mothers, wives, daughters and sisters of those soldiers.

Where are the human rights of these soldiers ? What anyone did for family of these soldiers ?

Want to fight against govt. go legal way.

Use Hafeez Saeed's towel instead. Don't pollute Ganga which is already polluted.

I will cleanse Hafiz Saeed as well and will move to Gangotri. No pollution there.

Elect him first.

We are growing my friend Hindutva is on the rise not only in India but throughout the world, we will never stop till our goals are achieved.

Good luck to your make believing.

Back
Top Bottom