What's new

China takes cue from Gujarat Inc

in 2014 you have to choose between them
That farce is for you not for us.We have our red revolution.

you do know that Mao's policies (maoism) were resposible for massacres during great leap forward and cultural revolution and maoists are bloody terrorists ask from a family member of any person who died in that gyaneshwari express derailment
No freedom movement get successful without bloodshed.Even netaji gave the slogan-"tum mujhe khoon do main tumhein azadi doonga".thousands died even in Gandhi's non violent freedom movement.
Why you only shed crocodile's tears for victims of gyaneshwari express derailment.Why not for all those who die in different train accidents.Even its easy to blame maoists for derailment by officials to hide their own irresponsibility which might have caused the derailment.

First goal is to liberate all Hindu holy sites the next on the list will be Kashi Mosque which was a temple before it was destroyed.

Second goal will be to let all Indians settle or move to Kashmir if they so wish to just like the Chinese Hans have moved into Tibet.
liberate the Hindu holy sites ? which were accused to be destroyed before Indian independence ? well good luck with that.
btw I am with your second goal.

We have others but we can't tell them on PDF :) we are also building links with our brothers in Nepal also.

Oh my ..... you guys have secret objectives as well.

Most of Nepalis are communists. They probably fear you more than the Chinese these days.

liberate the Hindu holy sites ? which were accused to be destroyed before Indian independence ? well good luck with that.

So you are a half breed Hindutvadi.

modi_back.jpg

Modi rules which court will try to send him to jail? :lol: you will see millions come out on the streets if they even dared try.

No they were destroyed you do know Somnath temple was razed to the ground 3 times before it was rebuilt?

Oh my ..... you guys have secret objectives as well.

Most of Nepalis are communists. They probably fear you more than the Chinese these days.

So you are a half breed Hindutvadi.

No I am a full breed Indian nationalist who believes no Indian state should have extra privileges, or they should not be restricted from development and investment because others can't buy land in Kashmir or settle their.

na narangi rahega
na hi hara rahega
Raj to sirf lal karega.

take over western part of india west of Radcliffe line.

oho .... ab tum saaray mil ke meray peechay par jao.

Na mera naam modi hai aur na hi mein Gujarat mein rehta hun aur na hi Hindustan ka PM bannna chahta hun.

Magar unchi zaat ka asli Muslim Brahmin hun.

I am the scion of Indus Valley Civilization and hold the cradle of Indus Valley Civilization. Sharap de diya to aglay janam mein @ajtr se bhi purani aatma ban ke niklo ge.

Lets imagine

Tomorrow I will start a campaign against religious conversion as it may cause violence, weaken social fabric. I will also target inter-religious married couple too.

I am doing for my next generations to come so that they don't become minority.

My cause is justified. Instead of protesting against govt. and asking for law to weed out forced conversion, don't call me Hindu extremist, call me the beacon of Saffron Revolution.

For every problem, people may find cause and start shooting people and few people will also call them freedom fighters.

But I won't do what these Maoists do. I respect all religions and if I have problem with govt., I will protest non-violently, raise funds and file a case.

Modi rules which court will try to send him to jail? :lol: you will see millions come out on the streets if they even dared try.

No they were destroyed you do know Somnath temple was razed to the ground 3 times before it was rebuilt?

Currently even many BJP leaders don't want to see Modi, PM banna to door ki baat hai.

Did you get back the original lingam of somnath.

oho .... ab tum saaray mil ke meray peechay par jao.

I am the scion of Indus Valley Civilization and hold the cradle of Indus Valley Civilization. Sharap de diya to aglay janam mein @ajtr se bhi purani aatma ban ke niklo ge.
Surkh will be on roll through out indian subcontinent.

No I am a full breed Indian nationalist who believes no Indian state should have extra privileges, or they should not be restricted from development and investment because others can't buy land in Kashmir or settle their.

We never asked you to go to the UN and have it declared as a disputed territory.

Back
Top Bottom