What's new

China suspected of copycatting Russian naval jet

:) lolzz good point.

I wonder why some people are sleepless over China's copying

If u copy some technical product without proper tech-transfer terms and conditions then it leads to copyright violations.As a result the company,which originally produced the product looses money.

The same goes for music,artworks,designs and symbols,inventions etc...These are all intellectual property.If u make unauthorized copies of them,then u violate IPR(Intellectual Property Rights)

More information about copyrights

More information about Intellectual Property

Say,if u use a copy of Windows for which u have not paid(and thereby don't have a license),then u r violating copyrights.
If u copied the iphone made by Apple and launched a similar product in the market then it is a violation.For that matter if u even use the name iphone then too it will be a violation,liable to prosecution..

Records,rules & norms about IPR,patents and all can be found here::

WIPO(World Intellectual Property Organization)

Each country has its own copyrights office,that maintains a record of copyrights..
a few examples::

Copyright office of India

Copyright office of United states of America

If u copy some technical product without proper tech-transfer terms and conditions then it leads to copyright violations.As a result the company,which originally produced the product looses money.

The same goes for music,artworks,designs and symbols,inventions etc...These are all intellectual property.If u make unauthorized copies of them,then u violate IPR(Intellectual Property Rights)

More information about copyrights

More information about Intellectual Property

Say,if u use a copy of Windows for which u have not paid(and thereby don't have a license),then u r violating copyrights.
If u copied the iphone made by Apple and launched a similar product in the market then it is a violation.For that matter if u even use the name iphone then too it will be a violation,liable to prosecution..

Records,rules & norms about IPR,patents and all can be found here::

WIPO(World Intellectual Property Organization)

Each country has its own copyrights office,that maintains a record of copyrights..
a few examples::

Copyright office of India

Copyright office of United states of America

yes. we know about copyrights and patents.

that is why Huawei Technologies is the company with the 2nd most number of patents in the world, after Panasonic.

China patents surge in 2009 as U.S. filings plunge | Reuters

"The largest number of international applications received from developing countries in 2009 came from the Republic of Korea (8,066) and China (7,946) followed by India (761), Singapore (594), Brazil (480), South Africa (389), Turkey (371), Malaysia, (218), Mexico (185) and Barbados (96)."

International Patent Filings Dip in 2009 amid Global Economic Downturn

But how is it possible that ultra hightech india has less than 1/10th the patents of china? there are only 2 possibilities: indians cannot produce new things and can't patent anything. the other is, indians produce alot but don't know jack s* about patenting. but since you declare yourself an expert in IP law, it seems like it's the first.

The SU-33 is built by Knaapo (a Russian company) Sukhoi is (a Russian company), both headquarters of knaapo and Sukhoi are located in Russia. Purchasing an aircraft from Ukraine doesn't make it Ukranian. Bottom line, Sukhoi is a Russian company.
Apparentlly you made mistake.China didn't buy or copy any su33s directlly from Russia,it bought T10k3 from Ukrain which is a Su 33 prototype.Then China studied and developed its navy aircraft based on the T10k3.Clearlly now the Russian Federal and Ukrain are two counties.We bought an aircraft prototype from Ukrain which is a Ukrain property and we don't need to pay to the Russians.You should read the article downstairs,there's a description of the J15 story.
http://www.fyjs.cn/bbs/attachments/Mon_1006/27_57902_124c637dea8d856.jpg
Don't have the ability to produce? Sukhoi has produced everything from the SU-30MKK to the SU-35 to the PAK-FA and of course the SU-33, the only thing Sukhoi would need to do is restart the production line which would not be a problem finacially since Sukhoi is one of the most profatable aircraft manufatures in the world.
Read carefully,what I said is the su33 line was closed for a long time,you need money to reopen it,that will need a lot of time and resouces which will delay our plan.If I am not wrong,until now the line is still not opened.
We asked for money did we? More like Russia declined China's offer.
Prove it by a trustable link.I would prefer a professional jounal,not some news from a Iran paper.The story I heared is we rejected a lot of offers from the Russians including su35bm and T50 projects.

Last edited:
How many people are suprised reading this news? Its nothing new. China even copied our motor bike. They copy everything they like but copying that doesn't mean good quality. China more into outershape design. Inside its empty

Only originality that china has produced so far has been the 'HAPPY ENDING' given by their dames:lol:

But how is it possible that ultra hightech india has less than 1/10th the patents of china? there are only 2 possibilities: indians cannot produce new things and can't patent anything. the other is, indians produce alot but don't know jack s* about patenting. but since you declare yourself an expert in IP law, it seems like it's the first.

ur data is accurate..thats commendable.Anyways,my post was about the ill effects of copyright violations.It was not about any kind of comparison between any countries.Any kind of positive development is always welcome.I m happy for China to see such progress.

As for being personal,I didn't declare myself to be an expert in IP related laws..I just know a things or two about IPR,as my job demands it...Being an expert in the laws related to it,thats entirely different thing.I am yet to know what u really understand by the term expert..And believe me,an application for a patent is filed whenever there is a necessity,being an expert in the laws or not does not have anything to do with that.Hence I would very much like to know how did u draw the conclusion...

The situation becomes alarming because China is a country where gross violations have been observed.
Have a look::

Chinese Copycats In Automobile Industry​

Mercedes C vs Geely Merrie 300

Daewoo Matiz vs Chery QQ

Opel (Vauxhall) Frontera vs Landwind
chinese_automobile_03.jpg

Honda CRV vs Laibao SRV
chinese_automobile_04.jpg

Neoplan Starliner vs Zonda A9

Rolls-Royce Phantom vs Hongqi HQD
chinese_automobile_06.jpg

Smart vs Chinese Smart
chinese_automobile_07.jpg

Toyota Prado vs Dadi Shuttle
chinese_automobile_08.jpg

I never said anything about China copying i was responding to cloneman's claims such as the claim that the SU-33 technically isn't Russian but Ukranian. And China did buy an SU-33 but it was from Ukraine and it was the early prototype.
I checked and I never said China did buy any su33,neither from Russian federal or Ukrain.What I said is China did buy T10K from Ukrain which is a Ukrain property.

continued...

Nissan XTrail vs Greatwall Sing

chinese_automobile_09.jpg

BMW 7 vs BYD F6

chinese_automobile_10.jpg

chinese_automobile_11.jpg

Toyota Logo vs Geely Logo
chinese_automobile_12.jpg

Bajaj Pulsar vs Gulsar

Original Pulsar
2vc6ud5.jpg

Chinese copy
29438.jpg

Enjoy the pictures...now shall I start with mobile phones???

that is why Huawei Technologies is the company with the 2nd most number of patents in the world, after Panasonic

The same huawei, which is pronounced fast "who are we"??

what is the matter with all you people?!

20 years ago Russians wanted to sell weapons to China for they badly need the money. When China began the reverse engineering of Russian planes(20 years ago), they even don't know the idea of 'knowledge property'. Know that China succeeded after investing large amount of money and work they began cry as if we stole their money.

Of course, if Russia want to discuss the agreement of technology transfer in the future. Believe me, we will stand to sense.

to the indians: there is non of your business. For what you can do in the past years is buying weapons from foreign companies. Meichuxi or What a loser.

For copying such sophisticated vehicles a very advanced technology is required. If China is making own products similiar to those already in market, there is no harm in it. These days big companies like Honda and Toyota copy each other's models and products so if China has copied why Indians are taking tension

Your ID pronunced in some Chinese loca languages is"I am a piece of *****."

Your avatar name says it all,numbnut. And mind you its "local" and not "loca" and stop speaking outta ur arse.

Have a good day donk, yoo-choo-mine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom