What's new

China suspected of copycatting Russian naval jet

Chinese want to have Russian avionics? You must be still living in 1990s. Maybe aerodynamic design, some type of composite and engines, not other stuff.

More like 2007:

"We are only interested in exporting whole Su-35s. This is not what the Chinese delegates hoped for. They hoped to import only certain subsystems, for instance the radar systems or the engines."

Analysis: China seeks new Russian technology - upiasia.com

What exact Russian IP has J-15 violated? You have any patent numbers? If not what is your definition of IP with Su-33?

Why don't you read my post careful i never said anything about the J-15 violating anything, i was discousing the fact that the SU-33's intellectual properties belong to Russia not Ukraine but since everyone here seems to think that i am talking about the J-15 violating terms of contract than i will talk about it.

China was supose to only have produce 95 SU-27/J-11 according to some sources they went over the quota, thus violating the contract and cheating Sukhoi, remember it was Sukhoi that transfer the technology to built the SU-27 without it the Chinese would have no J-11, in other words Sukhoi isn't receiving royalties. This also ties into the J-15, technically the Chinese are not allowed to build anymore aircraft based on the SU-27 airframe, which the J-15 is. China was also supost to import Russian avionics but all they did was reverse engineer and possibly improve Russian ones, thus they broke another claus in the contract.

Mr sanchez dont tell me now that chinese avionics better than russian avionics. That will be joke of century. Russia 2nd most powerful military power after america.

I know that Indian babies still need lots of milk from Russia mother. Keeping sucking, will you?

I know that Indian babies still need lots of milk from Russia mother. Keeping sucking, will you?

Ya if it is Russian technology you are talking about. We need them. Your expression shows how frustrated you are. Cheer up, you must be used to your country stabbing people in the back by now.

:cheers:

More like 2007:

Analysis: China seeks new Russian technology - upiasia.com

Why don't you read my post careful i never said anything about the J-15 violating anything, i was discousing the fact that the SU-33's intellectual properties belong to Russia not Ukraine but since everyone here seems to think that i am talking about the J-15 violating terms of contract than i will talk about it.

China was supose to only have produce 95 SU-27/J-11 according to some sources they went over the quota, thus violating the contract and cheating Sukhoi, remember it was Sukhoi that transfer the technology to built the SU-27 without it the Chinese would have no J-11, in other words Sukhoi isn't receiving royalties. This also ties into the J-15, technically the Chinese are not allowed to build anymore aircraft based on the SU-27 airframe, which the J-15 is. China was also supost to import Russian avionics but all they did was reverse engineer and possibly improve Russian ones, thus they broke another claus in the contract.

The Su-27sk contract did have an option to allow China substitute Chinese parts for Sukhoi kits. Do you know that? So when Chinese stopped buying the complete kits it's perfectly OK. That is why Russia is still supplying parts for Chinese J-11s without problem. Russian authority is only mad at that they believed WS-10A were a copy of Al-31F. It's why Russia stopped supply of the engine only.

The thing is that China is not building J-15 on an exact Su-27sk airframe. China produced about 100 J-11Bs (Su-27sk) to reach the total number of 200. From next year there'll be only production of J-11BS (modified SK, twin seater), which is different in airframe from that of Su-27sk. Thus Russia can not accuse China violating the Su-27sk contract in any legal terms. You can only cry out that China is modifying a Su-27/30 airframe. It's not appreciable to Russia but it's not illegal.

Last edited:
Ya if it is Russian technology you are talking about. We need them. Your expression shows how frustrated you are. Cheer up, you must be used to your country stabbing people in the back by now.

Stabbing in the back? lol. It's such a childish expression that Indians kept mumoring since 1962. It sounds you are hurt. :woot:

Stabbing in the back? lol. It's such a childish expression that Indians kept mumoring since 1962. It sounds you are hurt. :woot:

You sound frustrated buddy. 1962, I was not even born and good that you brought that up. China's ethical record be it IP violation or the experience of Russia with China is an indication of how trust worthy you guys are. Indians make Su 30 MKI in India but we are still bound by the broad understanding of the commercial transaction though our relations are beyond commerce.

The Su-27sk contract did have an option to allow China substitute Chinese parts for Sukhoi kits.

A link would be great.

Do you know that? So when Chinese stop buying the complete kits it's perfectly OK. That is why Russia is still supplying parts for Chinese J-11s without problem. Russian authority is only mad at that they believed WS-10A were a copy of Al-31F. It's why Russia stopped supply of the engine only.

First time i heard of this. Again a link would be nice.

The thing is that China is not building J-15 on an exact Su-27sk airframe. China produced about J-11B (Su-27sk) to reach the number of 200. .

The contract was suspended at 95 kits not 200.

From next year there'll be only production of J-11Bs, which is different in airframe from that of Su-27sk. Thus Russia can not accuse China violating the Su-27sk contract in any legal terms. You can only cry out that China is modifying a Su-27/30 airframe. It's not appreciable to Russia but it's not illegal.

There is nothing in the contract that says China can't modify existing airframes the problem lies in producing unauthorized airframes. The J-11 is still based on the SU-27 airframe, it doesn't have to be an exact match but, nevertheless, it is still based on the airframe, this means China could add conards or other changes but it doesn't change the fact that they would still be producing aircraft based on the tot transfer from the SU-27 kits. Also the J-15 is said to be based off of the SU-33 prototype perchased from Ukraine, so the J-15 would be an unauthorized copy of the SU-33, even if you disagree with that statement you can't argue that China is illegaly going over the quota of aircraft based on the original Sukhoi design which includes J-11 and J-15 and no i'm not talking avionics. Let me put it this way if China sold the J-10's tot rights to another country and that country started going over the quota as well as offering the J-10 to other countries would you still have the same attitude?

Last edited:
And they still wonder why GOI refused to disclose the "Henderson Report" even after 48 yrs. to create fool like him.:azn::argh:

AE, you are a bud and you think the only way to know about the past is through a report. Just Google it and you have several independent views about the conflict of 1962. Chief among them is a report that is present in BBC website. It is split in to several chapters and it takes a good 4 hours to read it. I know you are a cheap troll and dont have the time for it. The next time you attack someone personally, remember the other can turn around on give you the same treatment. Talk sense or keep your vents shut.

P.S: I forgot Google is not available. Try the other search if it is any good.

AE, you are a bud and you think the only way to know about the past is through a report. Just Google it and you have several independent views about the conflict of 1962. Chief among them is a report that is present in BBC website. It is split in to several chapters and it takes a good 4 hours to read it. I know you are a cheap troll and dont have the time for it. The next time you attack someone personally, remember the other can turn around on give you the same treatment. Talk sense or keep your vents shut.

P.S: I forgot Google is not available. Try the other search if it is any good.

Oh you want to get personal ? Due lay lomo Choi height, lay lomo enjoy to be with me very much, not sure about you though, send my warmest regard for me please.:smitten::argh:

Oh you want to get personal ? Due lay lomo Choi height, lay lomo enjoy to be with me very much, not sure about you though, send my warmest regard for me please.:smitten::argh:

Just calm down ... E N G L I S H please ... :rofl::rofl::rofl: As a member of this forum for a while, let me tell you, we generally use English. I btw can speak 6 different languages and if I use the ammunition I have in store, I will get banned. Don't get worked up. Feels like you are losing you balance. Take a deep breath and get out of the cheap minset. It is good to have cheap chinese products but cheap Chinese trolls come here in large flocks.

refer to 50 Cent Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just calm down ... E N G L I S H please ... :rofl::rofl::rofl: As a member of this forum for a while, let me tell you, we generally use English. I btw can speak 6 different languages and if I use the ammunition I have in store, I will get banned. Don't get worked up. Feels like you are losing you balance. Take a deep breath and get out of the cheap minset. It is good to have cheap chinese products but cheap Chinese trolls come here in large flocks.

HaHa, yes, i am sure you are a big shot,:rofl: but the reality will probably typing your idiotic claim out of your butt from some cheap call center, a typical victim mentality from childhood nightmare, i really feel sorry for you, best of luck pal. :partay:
refer to BBC NEWS | South Asia | Abuse of Indian children 'common'

Chinese stereo-typical mentality is for display. Copy cat is not a bad tag but breach of commercial agreements is.

Now this kid on the block believes I work for a call centre.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ya, a call centre that involves helping Rolls-Royce make the next generation aircraft Engine.

Rolls-Royce Trent 1000 powers Boeing 787 Dreamliner? first flight - Rolls-Royce

Get a life kid.

Falcon 9 Nails Orbit - First Stage Slams Hard into Atlantic - NASA Watch:lol:

Yeah right, i help Nasa to design for their next successful mars space ship:rofl::rofl:
Have some mud for lunch, you need some bad.:yahoo:

Every time someone says 50 cent party, I'll just say: 2 posts per day would save 2 million of your children's lives, so are you saying that 2 posts is worth more than 2 indians?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom