What's new

China suspected of copycatting Russian naval jet

Bharath...you are reported for being racist, dirty language and calling pig to a member a disgrace way of speech talking on a renowned Defense Forum. You do not deserve to be on this forum and I await your banning very soon so you get lost for good.

nforce i am warning you as well stay within limits.

Last edited:
The SU-33 is built by Knaapo (a Russian company) Sukhoi is (a Russian company), both headquarters of knaapo and Sukhoi are located in Russia. Purchasing an aircraft from Ukraine doesn't make it Ukranian. Bottom line, Sukhoi is a Russian company.

Don't have the ability to produce? :rofl: Sukhoi has produced everything from the SU-30MKK to the SU-35 to the PAK-FA and of course the SU-33, the only thing Sukhoi would need to do is restart the production line which would not be a problem finacially since Sukhoi is one of the most profatable aircraft manufatures in the world.

We asked for money did we? More like Russia declined China's offer.

Russian-Chinese Su-33 fighter deal collapses - paper | Russia | RIA Novosti

The production line for Su-33 is closed.

Sukhoi CAN restart it, it has the ability. The problem is for the small batch order that we're putting down, it is not profitable for Russia.

that's fine. we did it ourselves. just stop making fake news about copying. how the hell can we copy if we did not buy at least 1 copy of it in the first place? reverse engineering is extremely difficult anyhow, it is essentially reinventing. why can no other nation in the world do it so efficiently except USA and Russia? and whose fault is it for not putting export safechecks on the planes? you should be far more worried about Su-30 technology falling into hands of USA. it won't be from us, but another large country to the south has very friendly relationships with USA.

unfortunately you can't be provided with higher level of examples since you are vegetarians. Proteins are missing :tdown:

Bharath...you are reported for being racist, dirty language and calling pig to a member a disgrace way of speech talking on a renowned Defense Forum. You do not deserve to be on this forum and I await your banning very soon so you get lost for good.

nforce i am warning you as well stay within limits.

That's the difference I use brain you use veges.:tdown:

Hypocrisy at it's best.. do u really know the meaning of being racist? see ur posts and see mine.. thats the difference between you and me..and thats the reason i wasnt responding to u and was asking others to ignore ur meaningless rants to prevent from derailing this thread...

and please dont take the extra effort to "warn" the fellow forumites.. we have some able MODS for that purpose who are sensible enough to see through posts and decide whom to warn or not..

Yes my posts are not racists google it science tells all about negative effects of eating only vegetables.;)So start eating proteins as well won't harm you. You called me PIG you are reported for it.

The production line for Su-33 is closed.

No argument there.

Sukhoi CAN restart it, it has the ability. The problem is for the small batch order that we're putting down, it is not profitable for Russia.

This is well known.

that's fine. we did it ourselves. just stop making fake news about copying. how the hell can we copy if we did not buy at least 1 copy of it in the first place? reverse engineering is extremely difficult anyhow, it is essentially reinventing. why can no other nation in the world do it so efficiently except USA and Russia? and whose fault is it for not putting export safechecks on the planes? you should be far more worried about Su-30 technology falling into hands of USA. it won't be from us, but another large country to the south has very friendly relationships with USA.

I never said anything about China copying i was responding to cloneman's claims such as the claim that the SU-33 technically isn't Russian but Ukranian. And China did buy an SU-33 but it was from Ukraine and it was the early prototype.

Yes my posts are not racists google it science tells all about negative effects of eating only vegetables.;)So start eating proteins as well won't harm you. You called me PIG you are reported for it.

Oh dont worry .. I have reported your posts too and you are making the MODS work easy by ur rants.. keep it up :cheers:

Yes good you have your rights to report, something that is scientifically proven isn't wrong, on the other hand calling a pig to a member is totally out of line for which you were promptly reported.

There are a lot of people who live on vegetarian diet and they r doing quite well...Majority of the scientists working in ISRO and Indian software companies are south Indians,a sizable population of whom being vegetarian..Now if u just compare their output with that of the Pakistani counterpart,then I guess u will get a more clear picture....

Vegetarian protein I

Vegetarian protein II

We can talk about food,diet and eating habits in another thread...this is not the correct one...and yes ..

at present I have got 2 options in my mind...
1.You are didnt have the correct information,thats why u discriminated vegetarian people calling them to be less mentally capable.If it is just because of ur ignorance then I forgive u,I ll not report ur post,and I guess I gave u certain bit of education..come back for session 202 whenever u feel free..

2.U r not ignorant of the facts about vegetarian diet.In that case,u definitely deserve to get reported...

Ur choice.......

------------------------------------------

Well enough off topic talking....now let us just get back to the topic....

Yes there is a difference between IPR and copyright violations and technology transferred under license.....I dont really understand where ur example about Indian nuclear power plants is leading to...

Last edited:
Will you guys come back to the topic pleas ?????????

So whats the big deal if China is copying Russian ones.

How many countries do have the skills to do that? If it was then everyone would love to have a copy since big countries do not sell all the attachments and detachments without a purpose pre-conditions

they've already copied the s-27/j11. it's logical to make copy of this too. su-33 is just su27 mod. who wants to spend big $$ to reinvent another naval plane, or purchase large number of su-33s of from russia??

they've already copied the s-27/j11. it's logical to make copy of this too. su-33 is just su27 mod. who wants to spend big $$ to reinvent another naval plane, or purchase large number of su-33s of from russia??

:) lolzz good point.

I wonder why some people are sleepless over China's copying

Back
Top Bottom