What's new

China supports 'East Asian Community' concept

can japanese abandon its japan usa alliance and consider china more important than that?? now the japanese new emerging politicians just see the rising china as a counterbalance to usa and jump over there to seize opportunities for economic gain....and also japanese never paid up what they made to malaysia and singapore, just because we are not as big as china and korea for them to notice our discontent...

I would like to point out the following:

We should remember that Japan is split into 3 groups: (1) right-wing imperial facists, (2) the ingorants, (3) those who care and desire Asian common prosperity and brotherly love.

Concerning group (1) -- they are trash.

Concerning group (2) -- be patient and help them to understand.

Concerning group (3) -- open your hearts to them.

This is the way of the ancients. This is the way of the wise. This is the way of Confucius!

Furthermore, I would like to point out the following:

We should remember that Japan is split into 3 groups: (1) right-wing imperial facists, (2) the ingorants, (3) those who care and desire Asian common prosperity and brotherly love.

This is the way of the ancients. This is the way of the wise. This is the way of Confucius!

Make a penetration deep into the Japanese society. If needed play the race card and tell them why US nuked Japan instead of Germany. This is the opportunity Chinese should utilize to bring Japan on China's side. You can, because all of you belong to the same family. :smokin:

Make a penetration deep into the Japanese society. If needed play the race card and tell them why US nuked Japan instead of Germany. This is the opportunity Chinese should utilize to bring Japan on China's side. You can, because all of you belong to the same family. :smokin:

No one needs to remind Japanese about these things. Japanese are not drones. That's why US becomes so nervous these days. :rofl:

No one needs to remind Japanese about these things. Japanese are not drones. That's why US becomes so nervous these days. :rofl:

That is why US is now constantly calling China a threat. Because US knows, South Korea is now on the Chinese side and if Japan joins South Korea, then US will lose its dominance in the Asia Pacific region.

dear A1kaid
i understand and acknowledge the goodness in your wish for a better relationship between china and japan and a better future for this great continient as well.

and i just want to point out the difficulties we have to face in achieving the beautiful target. after all we lost 30 million countryman, that is one in ten of china's population at that time, in struggling against the japanese empire for freedom and life.

of couse all the tragedy belongs to the history, and i can talk about friendship and cooperation with japanese people, and i admire their achievements in technology and social organization and even some of their national characters.

but at least for me, i would not/ dare not forget what they did and what we lost in the that started right here in my hometown beijing and that war lasts for 8 years, or let's say 14 years if counted for 1931 9 18 after that day the japanese army ocupied the northeastern provinces---about half the size of india and 30 million people. today is 9 18.

nowadays, the japanese leaders and generals in that war are still on the top of worship lists as national heroes in the Yasukuni shrine, which almost every premier miniter of japan would pay respest to on 8 15 every year.

Last edited:
We shall see.

Japan has pretty much been a U.S. puppet for the past 60 years, I am still skeptical of them being able to have an "equal" relationship with the U.S.

We shall see.

Japan has pretty much been a U.S. puppet for the past 60 years, I am still skeptical of them being able to have an "equal" relationship with the U.S.

That's because the LDP was in charge all that years. Don't you still remember that bastard Koizumi?!

I see much hope and I am very optimistic. :china::pakistan:

I have just had this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Uy2ZrFphSmc&feature=player_embedded

from Jp news: jbpress.ismedia.jp/articles/-/4662

please tell me this is fake!

Well if all the Sino nation like China, Malaysia, Japan, Indonesia etc etc come together it will make one heck of a Asian power and economic block!

China supports 'East Asian Community' concept
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2009-09-17 20:26

BEIJING: China on Thursday expressed support for the idea of creating an East Asian Community mentioned by Japan's newly elected Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu commented on the idea in response to a question about China's attitude towards it.

Hatoyama has said his government would promote the long-term idea of an East Asian Community modelled on the European Union with a common currency.

Jiang said it is a long-term objective of East Asian cooperation to establish an East Asian Community to promote lasting peace in East Asia and boost the economic and social development of the region in a comprehensive, coordinated and sustainable way.

"It is also the consensus of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) as well as China, Japan and Republic of Korea," she told a regular press conference.

China is committed to working with East Asian countries including Japan to further deepen cooperation in the region and striving for the goal of an East Asian Community, Jiang said.

Its is "not nice" to say no. But saying yes and doing it is another matter. Why would China go out of it way to prosper the 2 US stooges, S. Korea and Japan at its own expense. As a carrot for Taiwan reunification, yes, sacrifice some of its own interest.

Because US knows, South Korea is now on the Chinese side

Why do you think that? Their elites view their relationship with the US as one forged in blood. Its a matter of "yi qi" for them.

More important for China to look beyond neighbouring regions. No reason for the destinations of new silk roads to be so near.

I would like to point out the following:

The trash are very entrenched and have a good gripe on the political sphere. So again, no go, no go.

can japanese abandon its japan usa alliance and consider china more important than that?? now the japanese new emerging politicians just see the rising china as a counterbalance to usa and jump over there to seize opportunities for economic gain....and also japanese never paid up what they made to malaysia and singapore, just because we are not as big as china and korea for them to notice our discontent...

They pay up to Singapore quite a bit in various ways. For example, they allowed the then SIMEX to trade Nikkei and JGBs futures. That helped established Singapore's glow.

Back
Top Bottom