What's new

China successfully launches first Mars mission

Salty Indian. Must be very ashamed of ISRO. Try to avoid my enquiry. There is no doubt ISRO is just a small fry compare to CNSA. :enjoy:

Dont derail the topic !

This post is about how China first probe failed and the second one was successful :lol:

Quit lying you guys !

Seems some stupid chinese also published research papers naming Yinghuo-1 as china's first missing to mars.

Own up to failures.

I would believe a scientist howsoever stupid over an unknown no body on a random forum of internet !

Read the first few few words of the abstract only ..
I don't understand why are you such a thick skull, do we have control over a Russian rocket in a Russian launch centre? Our probe did not fail, the Russian rocket failed, why are you so desperate? Fine let's say we did launch it and it was our mission, Tianwen-1 is still the ONLY mission to combine 3 in 1, orbiting landing and roving, and the 2nd nation to successfully land on Mars, can you covid slumdogs do it? Lol
Dont derail the topic !

This post is about how China first probe failed and the second one was successful :lol:
Whatever makes and soothes your fragile ego... Still doesn't change the fact that we are the 2nd nation to land on Mars, where is yindia? Busy kebab ing bodies+? Lol

Quit lying you guys !

Seems some stupid chinese also published research papers naming Yinghuo-1 as china's first missing to mars.

Own up to failures.

I would believe a scientist howsoever stupid over an unknown no body on a random forum of internet !

You better go look for oxygen cylinder.
Or look for firewood.

When you get time off from the flora and fauna in my ignore trashbin where you can get some manners from your betters there such as cockroaches eating used toilet papers and discarded condoms and sanitary napkins.

You never will see the light of the day in my future postings from PDF.

Until the day you ran out of oxygen and be a walking dead and get thrown into Ganges to rot as you did not stockpile firewood.

Say hi to Modi for me and tell him of my great admiration for his leadership ability and quality and that I hoped that he will be Eternal Prime Minister of India in this world or the next world.

I hope Modi got firewood stockpiled too.

Quit lying you guys !

Own up to failures.

Yinghuo-1 is China's first Mars Orbiter, that's what the paper says. Orbiter does not equal MISSION do you understand English you stupid Indian?

American scientific publications also referring it as China's FIRST MARS MISSION

Yinghuo-1 is China's first Mars Orbiter, that's what the paper says. Orbiter does not equal MISSION do you understand English you stupid Indian?

American scientific publications also referring it as China's FIRST MARS MISSION
Nice catch, okay guys enough derail by that covid slumdog. Get back on topic, he is probably pissed he ran out of fire wood.

@charene
Quit lying you guys !

Own up to failures.

Tears of sorrow:

VERSUS

Tears of joy.

China released photo of Mars surface taken by Zhurong rover.

1621420836676.png
上图由火星车前避障相机拍摄,正对火星车前进方向。图中可见坡道机构展开正常;图像上部的两个伸杆为已经展开到位的次表层雷达;前进方向地形清晰。为获知火星车前进方向更大范围的地形信息,避障相机采用大广角镜头,在广角镜头畸变的影响下,远处地平线形成一条弧线。
The picture above was taken by the front obstacle avoidance camera in the forward direction of the rover. In the picture, it can be seen that the ramp mechanism is deployed in place; the two extension rods on the upper part of the image are subsurface radars that have been fully deployed; the terrain in the forward direction is shown clearly. In order to get a larger range of terrain information in the direction of the rover, the obstacle avoidance camera uses a large wide-angle lens. The distant horizon forms an arc because of the influence of the wide-angle lens distortion.
1621420881435.png
上图由导航相机拍摄,镜头指向火星车尾部。图中可见火星车太阳翼、天线展开正常到位;火星表面纹理清晰,地貌信息丰富。
The picture above was taken by a navigation camera pointing to the rear of the rover. The picture shows that the rover’s solar panels and antenna are deployed in place; the surface texture of Mars is clear and the landform information is rich.

Last edited:
上图由火星车前避障相机拍摄,正对火星车前进方向。图中可见坡道机构展开正常;图像上部的两个伸杆为已经展开到位的次表层雷达;前进方向地形清晰。为获知火星车前进方向更大范围的地形信息,避障相机采用大广角镜头,在广角镜头畸变的影响下,远处地平线形成一条弧线。
The picture above was taken by the front obstacle avoidance camera in the forward direction of the rover. In the picture, it can be seen that the ramp mechanism is deployed in place; the two extension rods on the upper part of the image are subsurface radars that have been fully deployed; the terrain in the forward direction is shown clearly. In order to get a larger range of terrain information in the direction of the rover, the obstacle avoidance camera uses a large wide-angle lens. The distant horizon forms an arc because of the influence of the wide-angle lens distortion.
The picture above was taken by a navigation camera pointing to the rear of the rover. The picture shows that the rover’s solar panels and antenna are deployed in place; the surface texture of Mars is clear and the landform information is rich.
@fallstuff

Enough to prove its not hoax?
Surprised the ramp for mars rover has already deployed....

Back
Top Bottom