What's new

China successfully launches first Mars mission

At about 7 o'clock on May 15th, Zhurong begin landing on Mars, after which the orbiter flew one more circle on the parking orbit of 265×65000km×86.9º (orbital period 2sol). At around 8:15 in the morning of May 17 (today), the orbiter reached the periareion point for the fourth periareion braking, and then entered the relay communication orbit of 265×15000km×86.9º (orbital period 1/3sol).
Look like the orbiter has perform the maneuver into relay communication orbit.

this is their first mission. The previous mission was on a Russian rocket. Doesn’t count. This time, it’s a Chinese rocket, lander and rover.

So what was it earlier ?
That's was a Russian mission, we were piggybacking a small probe.

The probe was chinese.

The news of crash was announced by chinese and you guys calling it Russian mission ?

:lol:

i am sure Rss and Siri Modi g have build Mandirs on Mars so yindus can claim thay they have always been on mars just like they claim vedic internet and other vedic bs inventions?

This thread is about China's successful launch of probe on SECOND attempt only.

The first one was a stupid failure.

Stay on topic !

stupid failure? when yindus fail you say "ohh we are trying and failure is a great teacher" when others fail its a stupid failure!

fk off you turd eating troll!
He's just a troll. There are many like this on this forum who will troll whatever achievements the country they consider as a rival/enemy makes. I see that on here everyday. Nothing new here, so just let trolls like that be. Best way is to ignore them, the more you reply to them the more you encourage them to carry on. Since that makes them feel important and heard. Lol

This is not china's first Mars mission.

The first mission failed to take off !
But that is not China fault but Russian rocket fault. Can you put the blame on China? No...
So what was it earlier ?

The probe was chinese.

The news of crash was announced by chinese and you guys calling it Russian mission ?

China Mars rover landed and is asian first. Indian everything is behind China in space. Not a single spec of ISRO surpass CNSA except those negative spec.

CNSA leaves ISRO dust behind. :enjoy:

I don't think calling it first or second really make any differences to the achievement of Tianwen-1.

Below is information on Yinghuo-1 from Wikipedia, for comparison, Tianwen-1 weigh 5,000kg, one of the most massive interplanetary probe ever launched, nearly 50 times heavier than Yinghuo-1:

Fobos-Grunt or Phobos-Grunt (Russian: Фобос-Грунт, literally "Phobos-Ground") was an attempted Russian sample return mission to Phobos, one of the moons of Mars. Fobos-Grunt also carried the Chinese Mars orbiter Yinghuo-1 and the tiny Living Interplanetary Flight Experiment funded by the Planetary Society.[4]
It was launched on 8 November 2011, at 20:16 UTC, from the Baikonur Cosmodrome
it fell back to Earth in an uncontrolled re-entry on 15 January 2012, over the Pacific Ocean, west of Chile.
On 26 March 2007, Russia and China signed a cooperative agreement on the joint exploration of Mars, which included sending China's first interplanetary probe, Yinghuo-1, to Mars together with the Fobos-Grunt spacecraft.[19] Yinghuo-1 weighed 115 kg (254 lb) and would have been released by the main spacecraft into a Mars orbit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fobos-Grunt

1621242404811.png
Model of Fobos-Grunt spacecraft at the 2011 Paris Air Show. Yinghuo-1 marked label 3.

Last edited:
So what was it earlier ?

The probe was chinese.

Yes but it was not our mission, it was a Russian mission. If our probe carried some french instruments, is it a French mission? We have no control over the launch nor the mission. So this is our first mission, and it succeeded in orbiting landing and roving without the need for NASA unlike India who sent the primitive chnadrayaan clone on pslv.

This is not china's first Mars mission.

The first mission failed to take off !

this is their first mission. The previous mission was on a Russian rocket. Doesn’t count. This time, it’s a Chinese rocket, lander and rover.

The jealousy of Indians absolutely hilarious.

And not a wonder as they cannot even make bullets for their army.
And the shells and artillery made by Indians killing more Indians than those they want to shoot at.

Paying through their noses for the right to do the paint job on Brahmos.

I suggest Indians here should go and look for oxygen cylinders now or it will be too late.
Look for firewood too or be prepared to be chucked to Ganges to rot

INDIA ! SICK MAN OF ASIA AND ABOUT TO BE WALKING DEAD OF ASIA

Quit lying you guys !

Seems some stupid chinese also published research papers naming Yinghuo-1 as china's first missing to mars.

Own up to failures.

The jealousy of Indians absolutely hilarious.

And not a wonder as they cannot even make bullets for their army.
And the shells and artillery made by Indians killing more Indians than those they want to shoot at.

Paying through their noses for the right to do the paint job on Brahmos.

I suggest Indians here should go and look for oxygen cylinders now or it will be too late.
Look for firewood too or be prepared to be chucked to Ganges to rot

INDIA ! SICK MAN OF ASIA AND ABOUT TO BE WALKING DEAD OF ASIA

I would believe a scientist howsoever stupid over an unknown no body on a random forum of internet !

Read the first few few words of the abstract only ..

China's first Mars orbiter Yinghuo-1 as.....

Quit lying you guys !

Seems some stupid chinese also published research papers naming Yinghuo-1 as china's first missing to mars.

Own up to failures.

I would believe a scientist howsoever stupid over an unknown no body on a random forum of internet !

Read the first few few words of the abstract only ..
Does it take away the fact, China surpass Indian in all area of mars exploration with our mars rover landed on first attempt? What ISRO is ahead in space technology over China, tell me?

When is ISRO going to land a rover on mars? Oops! You can't even get it right for moon soft landing. Forget about Mars. :enjoy:

Last edited:
Does it take away the fact, China surpass Indian in all area of mars exploration with our mars rover landed on first attempt? What ISRO is ahead in space technology over China, tell me?

When is ISRO going to land a rover on mars? Oops! You can't even get it right for moon soft landing. Forget about Mars. :enjoy:

We can discuss that after you are done editing out the current title of the thread which is clearly a lie like many chinese claims ! :lol:

We can discuss that after you are done editing out the current title of the thread which is clearly a lie like many chinese claims ! :lol:
Salty Indian. Must be very ashamed of ISRO. Try to avoid my enquiry. There is no doubt ISRO is just a small fry compare to CNSA. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom