What's new

China Stops Funds For China-Pak Economic Corridor Over Corruption: Report

Is China also working with the Hindus?

The Indians, if you please; I'll trouble you to keep a civil tongue in your head.

"WE"?????????????.......Pakistanis are not indians. We are completely different to one another in every way. The relationship that Pakistanis have with the Chinese is something special that NO indian can ever understand. You are not in a position to comment. Also the Chinese work with Pakistan at an intense strategic level which they don't with indians. Please stop with your ridiculous comments.

You mean there is 'emotion' involved? A state of holy near-matrimony? Perhaps even a same-sex marriage?

Sex appears in international relations. Only a deranged non-resident Pakistani could have thought of this variant, and made Vatsayana obsolete after all these centuries.

Your posts are generally ridiculous, but you have soared to Olympian heights this time.

One day they will award you the keyboard warrior purple heart for your services to your country.
Future generations will talk about your 16k posts.
Cryptologists will work overtime to decipher what the feck you are on about half of the time.

"What the feck"; lovely phrase. Is it available on loan? Or has it been leased to the cryptologists?

The Indians, if you please; I'll trouble you to keep a civil tongue in your head.

You mean there is 'emotion' involved? A state of holy near-matrimony? Perhaps even a same-sex marriage?

Sex appears in international relations. Only a deranged non-resident Pakistani could have thought of this variant, and made Vatsayana obsolete after all these centuries.

Your posts are generally ridiculous, but you have soared to Olympian heights this time.

"What the feck"; lovely phrase. Is it available on loan? Or has it been leased to the cryptologists?

So an indian can give an accurate analysis of Pakistan China relations? Can a German Nazi give an accurate and reliable opinion about Jews and Israel?..........:lol:

So now you are comparing your sexuality with China Pakistan relations?..........:lol:

You are just making your retarded indianism very apparent...............:lol:

So an indian can give an accurate analysis of Pakistan China relations? Can a German Nazi give an accurate and reliable opinion about Jews and Israel?..........:lol:

So now you are comparing your sexuality with China Pakistan relations?..........:lol:

You are just making your retarded indianism very apparent...............:lol:

Yes, an Indian can; an intelligent Indian, any intelligent person, can. There is nothing about these relations that have not been seen before, in other partnerships, throughout history.

Your racism, and your anti-Semitic obsession, is nauseating.

It was never about my sexuality, but yours. Merely trying to switch the impact, and so turn the tables, is at the level of an infants' sand-lot. That is not surprising.

If my Indianism is apparent, then it has overpowered my eight year old desire to find common ground with Pakistanis (not you; you are not being singled out for these two things, so relax, your reputation is safe from being tarnished) of good intention and manners.

On your side, you need to consider: if this is the way you are treated by a retard, imagine your fate at the hands of a normal Indian.

there must be rules on both sides and i hope they will sort it out.there is nothing to worry about.corruption free pakistan is a good thing.i believe that in the coming years, pakistan will pose a positive image.pakistan should master this project.they must learn how we benefit ourselves from this project.there must be rules on both sides likes how many jobs it will create and who is going to handle those jobs? chinese or pakistani? similarly we must allow our industries to merge in this project.china must look at our economical condition and they should help us to get out of this weird image of pakistan.

Yes, an Indian can; an intelligent Indian, any intelligent person, can. There is nothing about these relations that have not been seen before, in other partnerships, throughout history.

Your racism, and your anti-Semitic obsession, is nauseating.

It was never about my sexuality, but yours. Merely trying to switch the impact, and so turn the tables, is at the level of an infants' sand-lot. That is not surprising.

If my Indianism is apparent, then it has overpowered my eight year old desire to find common ground with Pakistanis (not you; you are not being singled out for these two things, so relax, your reputation is safe from being tarnished) of good intention and manners.

On your side, you need to consider: if this is the way you are treated by a retard, imagine your fate at the hands of a normal Indian.

Anti-Semitism???????............I could not care less about Arabs and Jews. I don't hate either!!!!!!!....... .:lol:

Nazi anti-semitism is the same as indian hatred of the Pakistani race and nation. There can NEVER EVER be common ground between india and Pakistan or it's peoples as we have findamental differences that can NEVER be bridged. Also indians and Pakistanis have an inbuilt hatred of one another which can't be stopped. Pakistanis can find common ground with many other peoples but not with indians ever.

PS My fate and destiny is completely and utterly devoid of anything or anyone even remotely indian..........:lol:

For those who still belives that the news is a rumour from India.

The voice of long experience. How nice to meet a person who actually knows all about dhoti-cleaning. At least one subject known well. Most creditable.

There is a big IF in the start of my post.

Looks like other than being a man of contradictions you have f*cked up with your grammar too. :)

Ibtada-e-ishq hai, rota hai kya.. aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya...

They are citing corruption as a reason today.
Tomorrow they will say, act against haqqanis, then "talk to India".
I think they are putting pressure on Pak to buy some outdated junk machineries.

Ibtada-e-ishq hai, rota hai kya.. aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya...

Tomorrow they will say, act against haqqanis, then "talk to India".
I think they are putting pressure on Pak to buy some outdated junk machineries.

We can do hypotheticals all day long...

For those who still belives that the news is a rumour from India.

It an Indian source... Indians don't know anything about pakistan.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1374532/three-cpec-projects-hit-snags-as-china-mulls-new-financing-rules

ISLAMABAD: China has temporarily stopped funding of some projects particularly those related to the road network under the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) till further decision regarding ‘new guidelines’ to be issued from Beijing, a senior government official told Dawn on Monday.

The decision could affect over Rs1 trillion road projects of the National Highway Authority (NHA). It was not clear how wide the impact of the delay will be, but initial reports confirm that at least three road projects are going to experience a delay.

The projects to be affected include the 210-km Dera Ismail Khan-Zhob Road, at an estimated cost of Rs81 billion. Of this, Rs66bn will be spent on construction of road and Rs15bn on land acquisition. Also the Rs19.76bn 110-km Khuzdar-Basima Road has also been affected.

The Rs8.5bn 136-km remaining portion of Karakarom Highway (KKH) from Raikot to Thakot is also impacted.

Three road projects in jeopardy, not clear how many more impacted

All three projects were originally part of the government’s own development programme, but in December 2016, the spokesman of the NHA announced that they are to be included under the CPEC umbrella to become eligible for concessionary finance from China.

The official told Dawn that funds for the three road projects were approved in the 6th JCC meeting held last year, pending necessary procedural formalities. It was expected that the funding of the three projects would be finalized during the Joint Working Group (JWG) meeting held on Nov 20, but Pakistan was informed in the meeting that ‘new guidelines’ will be issued from Beijing under which new modus operandi for release of the funds will be described.

The decision of Chinese government was conveyed to Pakistan in the JWG meeting and the existing procedure for release of funds had been abolished. Under the previous procedure, the projects were to be approved by six different forums after which the funds were released.

“In fact the Chinese authorities informed us that the previous procedure of release of funds was meant for early harvest projects only and new guidelines will be issued for future projects of the CPEC,” the official said.

This suggests that the impact of the new procedures could be much wider than just the three roads mentioned by the official.

The official said the Pakistani side was left “stunned” when told of this development since it was the first time they were hearing it.

He, however, claimed that Chinese side was quite disturbed with increasing news reports being published in Pakistan regarding corruption in CPEC projects and that was the reason China has temporarily halted release of funds for the corridor.

=========================================================
Posted the Pakistani media report as well. since the 1st post was from Indian media

NDTV Needs Burnol

That is an extremely crude and offensive remark.Without any provocation whatsoever, unless it is your case that Indian members should only post positive news about Pakistan.

If that is so, please say so.

Indians Should Just Mind Their Own Business.They Come On Pakistani Sites and Deliver Sermons As If Everything Is Hunky Dory In Their Country

Good, they should invest only if Pakistani Govt stop the corruption

Congratulation. And good night, tomorrow I have to go to work on huge running CPEC project. :sleep:

I would speculate that it's not about corruption. The whole CPEC planning, project implementation, procedures, including having significant number of Chinese professionals strung along the CPEC management pyramid precludes the possibility of huge corruption that might get Beijing concerned. The Chinese have by now proven to be class leaders in delivering massive projects in time and in cost. One look at the infra miracle in their own country is evident proof of that. Before deciding to spend $50 billion the Chinese will have done their homework.

Therefore I am not at all convinced of the excuse of corruption that has been tendered. Furthermore if it was about corruption that had been unearthed then projects so identified that are right now in the 'works' would have recieved Chinese attention. The projects that have been listed are yet to be initiated therefore how can corruption be a problem with them? If you detect corruption in ongoing project X you don't go and scupper Project Z that has not even began yet. You put project X on hold and then audit/take action.

So what is this about? I think the Chinese are not happy at the overall direction and the manner the country is heading. This is with referance to poor political stability and failure to tackle the extremism in Pakistan from the mullah radicals. This stopping of funds is a warning to Pakistan political, civil, military elite to sort out the mess within the country. The Chinese now have a $50 billion stake in the direction Pakistan takes. Other investors avoid Pakistan because of instability and religious extremism. The Chinese have ploughed money in but they did so with faith in their ability to force Pakistani ruling elite to sort out the mess inside Pakistan.

And this is the Chinese Rattlesnake "rattling". Saying "sort out the mess". I noticed the COAS made some interesting comments about madaris. Could this be intended for Chinese ears?

Army chief says Pakistan should 'revisit' Islamic madrassa schools

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-ar...revisit-islamic-madrassa-schools-2017-12?IR=T

Back
Top Bottom