What's new

China Stops Funds For China-Pak Economic Corridor Over Corruption: Report

Unless you are in the laundry and dry-cleaning business, it is difficult to see how that helps you.

If I would have been in that business then I would have failed badly since you guys surely don't have any tradition of cleaning wet dhotis. :)

Interesting reaction, everyone criticized Indians for posting article, but nobody is debating content of article.

Strange the way the content is delivered is more important than actual content.

does it mean, the report is true??

Interesting reaction, everyone criticized Indians for posting article, but nobody is debating content of article.

Strange the way the content is delivered is more important than actual content.

does it mean, the report is true??
3rd post. Open your eyes and read it instead of crying about the 'criticism'.

Please don't use Indian sources which will obviously over-do and twist everything if it has to do with Pakistan. China has paused funds for three road projects worth around $9 billion following change in guidelines.

It's norm and not unusual, corruption was also apparently cited as a reason but there is no reliable sources backing this claim.

As usual, an agreement will be met and both countries will continue the projects.

You don't say!

This is the end of Indian civilisation (disclaimer: the IVC being disputed territory will continue after the end) as we know it.

Look what you've done.

Do you think of anything other than the rankest, most primitive racism?

Unless you are in the laundry and dry-cleaning business, it is difficult to see how that helps you.

The racism is coming from the other side. I'm simply pointing it out.

more to come...there is way too much difference between the way chinese work and the way we (democratic) work....to make CPEC a success, either china will ve to change or Pakistan....lets see how it works out...but my friends, its not going to be so easy for both and ultimately, extremists will play a spoil sport!

The racism is coming from the other side. I'm simply pointing it out.

No, sorry to be rude, but you're not pointing it out. You revel in it. Your views on marriages with blacks stands as an example.

I am also sorry I commented on your original post. It can at best have irritated you, without changing your position even a millimetre. My apologies. Please disregard me from this point on.

Please don't use Indian sources which will obviously over-do and twist everything if it has to do with Pakistan. China has paused funds for three road projects worth around $9 billion following change in guidelines.

It's norm and not unusual, corruption was also apparently cited as a reason but there is no reliable sources backing this claim.

As usual, an agreement will be met and both countries will continue the projects.
The road projects that are likely to be affected include
210-km-long Dera Ismail Khan-Zhob Road, being built at an estimated cost of Rs. 81 billion.
110-km-long Khuzdar-Basima Road in Balochistan, having an estimated cost of Rs. 19.76 billion.
136-km of Karakarom Highway (KKH) from Raikot to Thakot valued at Rs. 8.5 billion.

That amounts to slightly over one Billion Dollars out of 57 Billion dollars of approved projects. Thats NOT even close to the amount you mentioned my friend.

You don't say!

This is the end of Indian civilisation (disclaimer: the IVC being disputed territory will continue after the end) as we know it.

Look what you've done.

Do you think of anything other than the rankest, most primitive racism?

One day they will award you the keyboard warrior purple heart for your services to your country.
Future generations will talk about your 16k posts.
Cryptologists will work overtime to decipher what the feck you are on about half of the time.

One day they will award you the keyboard warrior purple heart for your services to your country.
Cryptologists will work overtime to decipher what the feck you are on about half of the time.

That was very hurtful. I thought I had all these already. All this effort for nothing?

His average is 8-9 posts per day. According to your assertion, he makes sense to you in every 4-5 posts per day. If that is so then it is a remarkable achievement. So Kudos for that!

more to come...there is way too much difference between the way chinese work and the way we (democratic) work....to make CPEC a success, either china will ve to change or Pakistan....lets see how it works out...but my friends, its not going to be so easy for both and ultimately, extremists will play a spoil sport!

"WE"?????????????.......Pakistanis are not indians. We are completely different to one another in every way. The relationship that Pakistanis have with the Chinese is something special that NO indian can ever understand. You are not in a position to comment. Also the Chinese work with Pakistan at an intense strategic level which they don't with indians. Please stop with your ridiculous comments.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom