What's new

China State TV Shows Indian Map without Kashmir & Arunachal Pradesh on Modi Visit to China

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
China State TV Shows Indian Map without Kashmir & Arunachal Pradesh on Modi Visit to China

@Norwegian , @syedali73 , , @Leader , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Horus @Jazzbot @Norwegian @pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Jzaib
@Horus @Devil Soul @rockstar08 @WAJsal @Junaid B @Color_Less_Sky @Zarvan @xyxmt @Spy Master @SipahSalar @Bratva @Stealth @Rashid Mahmood
@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan
@SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM

"headlines today" channel i believe is branch of the "india today" magazine which is basically another propaganda source for bjp and the sangh parivaar.

i would recommend to "headlines today" to talk about the injustices and problems within india's accepted boundaries rather than talk arunachal pradesh and "pakistan occupied kashmir".

just today was the thread about "honor" killing in a bihar village, with a man and a lady burnt alive.

10177391_781657371921539_6990873773305133259_n.jpg

LOl What you want to fight for?a disputed territory as you people use to say or to Pakistan Kashmir?Put your your mindset to right place first & that is your home.
bhawre to ye kia me ne aalo pakore ki recipe likhe hai?
First we have to sort out our mess and reply to indian aggression, only then will the party time start...

We have Arunachal & JK. We conduct election & elect cm that this silly map does not change the fact & that hardly bothers us because it can't change a sh*t.:cool:
What about when indian channels show azad kashmir as india's? We hold elections there and they elect their leader

Kashmir is under Indian control and that is a fact. No map can change that. Pakistan say khud ka gar to sambhala nai ja raha aur chaly hain Kashmir lainy.

Its obvious we are the proud occupiers and will continue to do so.

I see some Iranians are also tagged in OP,i wonder what they would say

ROFL MAO

Back
Top Bottom