What's new

Hindu extremist (terrorists) torturing a Muslim and forcing him to utter Hindu slogans

To be honest did not watch the video at all................... I have seen these video(s) already, in one of these it was full of abuses (full time ma behn) with the respect for cow and they made poor rickshaw driver take snan in a nullah creek :D.

My concern is I hope The Nuke button is not in hands of someone whose passion can get high someday about my cow consuming? :undecided::blink: Don't want a nuke falling on my head while busy in a Bar BQ party :fie:
Yeah, it's sickening. Poverty is very very high in rural Bihar and a cow is pretty much the only asset many farmers have. But then you have west Bengal and Bangladesh where beef is in high demand. So theft of cattle is an ugly reality. A few Hindus are also in the trade.
Of course the folks from whom the cow gets stolen becomes pretty much bankrupt. Only they don't know what bankruptcy is. So when cattle thieves are caught they are often treated like animals. Sometimes killed even. In any case Muslim cattle owners do the same in such situations...minus the religious sloganeering.
The police should be the ideal party to handle such cases. Not the mob.

The video you were talking about is also from the same region. Both of these are rather old, but the situation exists...

India needs Christianity so they will learn how to act properly.
acting properly doesn't belongs to any religion it depends on the administration where there is equal respect and punishment for people respective work their people automatically act properly.

And with respect to Christianity we see world oldest prosperous civilization established before the born of Jesus Christ .

Back
Top Bottom