What's new

China starts the evacuation of citizens from Vietnam

it is not about money or power.

at present, Chinese do not need visa, but I think Vietnam government should impose visa policy.
Chinese terrorists killed two of our border guards lately. Terrorism is rising in China. You are a risk for our national security.
Donot worry. Chinese are fear of vietnamese now, of which you must be proud. I don't think there are many Chinese dare to visit your country in the future. Unfortunately, we currently are your No1 foreign tourist source. do the math.

Last edited:
I am glad Chinese have evacuated the jungle, HK has already warned the citizens not to travel to that sh!thole. China should also put VN in the blacklist.
Tourism will take a huge blow. Hopefully Taiwanese will follow as well, lets see how much economic damage these Vietcongs will suffer.

after the evacuation are completed i guess PRC will take some strong measured to kick the *** of Vietnam

20140517142307198_small.jpg

20140517142307491_small.jpg

20140517142308620_small.jpg

20140517142308296_small.jpg

20140517142309789_small.jpg

I am glad Chinese have evacuated the jungle, HK has already warned the citizens not to travel to that sh!thole. China should also put VN in the blacklist.
Tourism will take a huge blow. Hopefully Taiwanese will follow as well, lets see how much economic damage these Vietcongs will suffer.
You chinaman earns $24 billion dollars of annual trade surplus so please do us a favor and close the border and see who will suffer. Let me remind you chinaman that $24 billion of trade surplus that you earn from us is equivalent to 10% of the annual trade surplus you earn from America. chinaman "logic" does not work the conventional way. If anyone earns trade surplus from chinaman, he needs china's market but when chinaman earns trade surplus from Vietnam; we "need" chinaman LOL. Typical chinaman logic.

Get the phuck out of Vietnam and close the border and stop all trade. We're more than happy to give that $24 billion dollars of trade deficit to America, Japan, or South Korea. They'll be more than happy to fill the vaccum and grab that trade surplus in a snap. I've long been waiting for this moment for you guys to close the border and stop all trades with us.

btw, your tourists are known widely by us as "spending little to nothing"....yes, it really "hurts" us

China doesn't need to do anything, Viet leaders and people are killing their own economy , because they are too stupid. You need Chinese imports to export things, without Chinese suppliers you can only export your sisters and daughters...Its easier to move the final factories that assemble a Samsung which is located in Vietnam than move the whole supply chain which is located in China...anyway your leaders are less stupid than you since they asked you to stop burning things and go to work again.

Ok Chinese mainland needs which documents for entering HK

The PLA does not need any documents.

You need documents to enter Beijing, as well.

That why HK is not china, chinese is differ than HK people, they are not the one. They are people that know chinese language. no one travels on their own country with needing a trusted stamp

The remaining special status of HK will expire in some three decades. There is no denying that the colonial era has created its own class among some Chines societies. But it is not the first time time colonial policies disturb national politics. We are working to make sure that this will never happen again. And comparing us to you, we are damn successful up to this point.

Yawn...viets post same picture all the time.

You chinaman earns $24 billion dollars of annual trade surplus so please do us a favor and close the border and see who will suffer. Let me remind you chinaman that $24 billion of trade surplus that you earn from us is equivalent to 10% of the annual trade surplus you earn from America. chinaman "logic" does not work the conventional way. If anyone earns trade surplus from chinaman, he needs china's market but when chinaman earns trade surplus from Vietnam; we "need" chinaman LOL. Typical chinaman logic.

Get the phuck out of Vietnam and close the border and stop all trade. We're more than happy to give that $24 billion dollars of trade deficit to America, Japan, or South Korea. They'll be more than happy to fill the vaccum and grab that trade surplus in a snap. I've long been waiting for this moment for you guys to close the border and stop all trades with us.

btw, your tourists are known widely by us as "spending little to nothing"....yes, it really "hurts" us
I expose your viet lies over and over again .. look at US and China trade. Trade with vietnam is small.

http://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html

Last edited:
Situation in Vietnam reportedly peaceful (update)
2014/05/18 17:00:36
2014051800081.jpg

Taipei, May 18 (CNA) The overall situation in Vietnam remains peaceful and calm on Sunday despite calls by the local people for a nationwide anti-Chinese protest, according to Taiwanese sources in Vietnam.

Kung Chung-chen, the chief of Taiwan's Bureau of Consular Affairs who arrived in Ho Chi Minh City in South Vietnam on Saturday morning telephonically informed a CNA reporter that the situation is quite peaceful on Sunday morning.

Kung stated that the Vietnamese authorities have been keeping a close eye on any public rallies and banned any parades. Any likely demonstrations will be restricted to specific locations.

However, Kung reiterated that the Taiwanese staff at its representative offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi are not taking any chances and have opened 13 shelters for the Taiwanese natives in the country, and each shelter is being manned by their staff members.

The situation in Hanoi is also reportedly peaceful on Sunday morning, thanks to a recent decree issued by Premier Nguyen Thi Doan ordering the police to take all necessary measures to ensure that law and order is maintained in the capital city.

A small group of people dressed in shirts bearing Vietnamese flags congregated near the Chinese embassy and were quickly dispersed by police, noted a CNA reporter covering the anti-Chinese protests in the area.

As the situation has normalized, the Vietnamese police began withdrawing their personnel from the streets around the Chinese embassy in Hanoi since noon.

Several Taiwan businessmen operating in other places in Vietnam also reported that the situation has returned to normal, according to the CNA reporter in Hanoi.

Hung Fu-yuan, the general manager of the Vietnamese subsidiary of Taiwan's Formosa Industries Corp. remarked in Taipei that nothing unusual has been reported at the company's plastic factory in Dong Nai, southeastern Vietnam.

On May 14, the factory, which was badly damaged and ransacked by some 300 protesters on motorcycles, is now being guarded by the Vietnamese riot police and its entrance is blockaded with containers, Hung added.

The company's steel mill in Ha Tinh, central Vietnam is also safe, Hung stated.

Tu Chung-cheng, a spokesman for Taiwan's Uni-President food group noted in Taipei that the group has beefed up security measures at its five factories in Vietnam on Sunday and all of them are safe.

The company's factory in Bing Duong province, which suspended production activities on May 13 due to anti-Chinese protests, has managed to resume partial operations since May 16, remarked Tu.

(By Wei Shu, Hsieh Chia-chen, Tony Fang, Han Ting-ting and Maubo Chang)
ENDITM\Suparna\ Suparna

I mean annual trade surplus of $24 billion that you gain from us.
And if you see my link, it's peanuts compared to what we gain from US. so don't make it sound like China's economy is going to implode if China closed trade with Vietnam.

And if you see my link, it's peanuts compared to what we gain from US. so don't make it sound like China's economy is going to implode if China closed trade with Vietnam.
Annual trade surplus that you gain from Vietnam is equivalent to 10% of the annual trade surplus you gain from the U.S. It's the trade surplus that I'm talking about here, my friend. Do us a favor and close all trades with us. We'll give that trade surplus to America, Japan, South Korea and they will be more than happy to grab it right away.

Btw, it was me who first posted that link to prove my point a few months ago when you guys said that America will collapse by not being able to incur $300 billion annual trade deficit with China LOL

Annual trade surplus that you gain from Vietnam is equivalent to 10% of the annual trade surplus you gain from the U.S. It's the trade surplus that I'm talking about here, my friend. Do us a favor and close all trades with us. We'll give that trade surplus to America, Japan, South Korea and they will be more than happy to grab it right away.
I guess you are not capable of reading and comprehending the link. The trade surplus is listed by month.

I guess you are not capable of reading and comprehending the link. The trade surplus is listed by month.
Yes, I know. You gain $240-300 billion annual trade surplus with U.S while you gain $24-30 billion in annual trade surplus with us. Do the math, genius

$ 24 billion surplus ??

Are you sure about this number ? I remember the total value of trade between CN and Viet is around 50 billion dollars last year.

24 surplus base on total 50 is incredible

About You "need" China , you should check the trade type, our complementarity is good ,that's why the total trade value goes up quickly . In another words , If we stop the trade , you may not sell your products so easy . Because only China is the word factory in your neighborhood , and most of your export products are raw materials.

About They "need " China market , we have the biggest market in the word and Chinese are much richer than before , our purchasing power is getting high and high . They do need our market .

About Chinese "spending little to nothing" , IMHO, Viet does not have cool enough stuff worth to buy , no offense !

He promise to transfer military tech to us, and thats enough, we only need high tech weapons, we dont need any French troop :pop:
How high tech ?

How to make rifle ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom