What's new

China starts the evacuation of citizens from Vietnam

for example, when a Chinese company wins a contract to build a bridge, it imports everything from China, from material to screws to workers.

in contrast, a japanese company will employ vietnamese workers.
It does not make sense.

If Vietnamese workers are capable of the construction work and the salary is reasonable , why we hire Chinese workers ?

I believe they are much higher price than local workers.

yes, very soon
Visa waivers in works for Indonesians, Filipinos, Vietnamese | The Japan Times

Japan is a beautiful country. I have long planned to visit the country, but my wife fears of possible earth quake :cry:

hirosaki_castle_japan-wide-580x362.jpg
Japan does keep very good environment , very clean and beauty.

If the free visa policy is true , it is really amazing .

A high developed country opens its gate to a developing country with free visa , never heard that before.

About the earthquake , not a big deal ,I have some relatives work there ,they are used to it now.

Last edited:
Vietnam - I just make this fun to laugh at sunzi calling "big brother, litle brother" ... that's nonsense, we are neighbors not relatives

file-plg-kecil-plank-hari-kemerdekaan-Vietnam-2-September.jpg

and China

132765544_21n.jpg

seems weird with a 4bil budget for 400k army

Our soldiers need no state budget, they made their own pork and vegetables for daily meals.
They even bring money from home to ... camp

You know, how they survive under US bombing ...

not like US troops .... get rich from monthly income.

----------
For example, China build as many as they can MBT tank, few million USD each ... Vietnam produce RPG-29 and grenades for just few thousand USD ... 1000 / 1

For their luxury warships, we only put 1000/1 for Antiship missiles

Same to air fighters.

For their aircraft carriers, we put 300 million USD to submarines and Club-S missiles.

Can you estimate for 4 bill of Vietnam budget could handle 400 billion of China ?

and the fact that, Vietnam has only 1 threat, while China has so many : domestic, neighbors, USA

---------
As I know big quantity of China tanks to face Russia tanks. India
Big quantity of China warships to face USA, Taiwan, Japan, India ...
Big quantity of China missiles to face USA, Taiwan, India, Russia ..
Big quantity of aircraft to face India, Russia, USA , Japan...
Big quantity of troops to face their own people ...

---------

They are the dragon , we are spearmen
13282824771740666637109DragonSpear.svg

Last edited:
Yawn...viets post same picture all the time.

I posted this photo to reminder your guy who posted also such fake tanks or soldiers in march to threat us. It is a symbol of Sino-Viets war 1979.

You don´t go to Vietnam, while we don´t go to China.
we can´t sell our territory and dignity for money.

Be it, finally you will find out that not only you couldnot protect your so-called territory and dignity, but also your economy is toally ruined. everybody is happy, especially those other southeast nations.

Last edited:
seems weird with a 4bil budget for 400k army
the army has many sources to tap.

for example, Vietnam´s biggest mobile phone operator Viettel belongs to the army. Viettel employs 25,000 and has a revenue of $1.3b a year. I read the company is very generous. it pays $850 a month per employee on average.

It does not make sense.

If Vietnamese workers are capable of the construction work and the salary is reasonable , why we hire Chinese workers ?

I believe they are much higher price than local workers.
I don´t know why Chinese companies tend to employ Chinese workers. but that is the general practice.

Last edited:
Legally immigrated Chinese workers still stay working in Vietnam ....

the army has many sources to tap.

for example, Vietnam´s biggest mobile phone operator Viettel belongs to the army. Viettel employs 25,000 and has a revenue of $1.3b a year. I read the company is very generous. it pays $850 a month per employee on average.

this is the first time I've heard of army owning such asset

I don´t know why Chinese companies tend to employ Chinese workers. but that is the general practice.
Let me tell you why. while they pay much more for chinese workers, those are more skillful and efficient, in the end it is still more profitable. It is all about money, nothing else.
Japan of course donot employ high wage japanese, could they afford such costs?

this is the first time I've heard of army owning such asset
you can call that vietnam business army. no wornder viets army is so imcompetent to need arming woman and child to fight the enemy.

Vietnam - I just make this fun to laugh at sunzi calling "big brother, litle brother" ... that's nonsense, we are neighbors not relatives

file-plg-kecil-plank-hari-kemerdekaan-Vietnam-2-September.jpg

and China

132765544_21n.jpg
We used formal official status date while you use informal date. The Vietcong didn't gain full authority over Vietnam until 1975.

We used formal official status date while you use informal date. The Vietcong didn't gain full authority over Vietnam until 1975.

You said that with ignorance of every year, China govt send the greeting message to Vietnam govt for celebrating that day.
In 2.9.1945, we declared the national day with representative of Kuomin tang, US representative ...

Please don't insult that day, because that means insulting all of us.

For ROC, the National Day is 1.1.1912 ... Our national day is similar to ROC, which is end of Nguyen Dynasty.

The Japanese occupied Vietnam during World War II but allowed the French to remain and exert some influence. At the war's end in August 1945, a power vacuum was created in Vietnam. Capitalizing on this, the Việt Minh launched the "August Revolution" across the country to seize government offices. Emperor Bảo Đại abdicated on August 25, 1945, ending the Nguyễn Dynasty. On September 2, 1945, at Ba Đình Square, Ho Chi Minh, leader of the communist Viet Minh organization, declared Vietnam's independence under the new name of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (DRVN) in a speech that invoked the United States Declaration of Independence and the French Revolution's Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen.[2]

Last edited:
You said that with ignorance of every year, China govt send the greeting message to Vietnam govt for celebrating that day.
In 2.9.1945, we declared the national day with representative of Kuomin tang, US representative ...

Please don't insult that day, because that means insulting all of us.
As I have said to you, that was the year Ho Chi Minh declared president of VN Communism in the North, meanwhile the French-still control the South and later US-back South Regime. Real unification happened in 1975, while in China unification is already established in 1949. Speaking of Party-led country status, we are older than you.

Back
Top Bottom