What's new

China, Sri Lanka to boost military ties

They all see Indian belligerence and bullying and they want our presence to counter India. That's exactly what we are doing, we are there and forming our India containment strategy.

As I said we lend more to the developing world than the world bank. Our reserves are more than twice as big as your shrinking economy.

When it comes to giving money, India can only dream of competing with us.

Face it buddy, you're surrounded from North, South, East and West.

LOL..show us than dancing your d!ck hanging where these countries claimed they're bringing China into picture to punish bully India?? :rofl:

even if they do,they should ask a famous quote that S.C Bose did when Russia offered him his force to drive britain out,"and who I've to rely to drove Russia out"??:lol:

by the way,there is no more to discuss until China deploy its force to one of these countries.till then,hold your horse as all your arguments till then means $h!t.

LOL..show us than dancing your d!ck hanging where these countries claimed they're bringing China into picture to punish bully India?? :rofl:

even if they do,they should ask a famous quote that S.C Bose did when Russia offered him his force to drive britain out,"and who I've to rely to drove Russia out"??:lol:

by the way,there is no more to discuss until China deploy its force to one of these countries.till then,hold your horse as all your arguments till then means $h!t.

Ask your regime, they are the ones that are soooo scared by our string of pearls strategy and us forming alliances with your neighbours to contain India.

Ask your regime, they are the ones that are soooo scared by our string of pearls strategy and us forming alliances with your neighbours to contain India.

there is no regime in democracy,unlike communism like China,where CCP is your master.

there is no "String of Pearls"..this idea was floated by some journalists and was rejected.even if it has,"Iron Curtain" type plan will be initiated.so,sleep tight.

You know nothing about what is going on in Pakistan so stay on topic and there are many topics on 1971. Tmhary foji officers 1965 me chae pi kar kyn nai gaye ?? :sarcastic:

Check this link

It seems that people are talking in Telugu language and I don't know this language.

Only at the beginning. The rest are in English. The Indians need British approval to be a superpower so the Englishman, who gushing about how beautiful is the airport, how civilized the Indians are, and how disgusting are the white servants, speak only in English. I heard that an Indian posted this video in storm front and get bunch of white supremacists to this forum for a short period of time several months back.

Pakistan also had 1000 years old.But when they partitioned it all gone.Now it has only has 66 years old
After India emblem is this
331px-Emblem_of_India.svg.png

It is the emblem of great ashoka. in 250 BC.that is more than 1000 years old.Our country real name is Bharat ,an ancient legend king lived in India before BC 5000.British invasion is also another episode
in the thousands years of Indian history.Before that some central asian muslim barbarians king also Invaded India .Pakistan is manifestation of their rule.Hope you get that

So chinese has friends around their neighbourhood.what a joke:rofl:

Again I.Q rant.If you have any point then show that.

Nice emblem, but just use an ancient emblem does not make India a thousand year old nation. Nor is naming a country after an ancient king create the history of the nation. That is what the Indian school books want its people to believe. But the reality is that India existed for merely 70 years.

Only at the beginning. The rest are in English. The Indians need British approval to be a superpower so the Englishman, who gushing about how beautiful is the airport, how civilized the Indians are, and how disgusting are the white servants, speak only in English. I heard that an Indian posted this video in storm front and get bunch of white supremacists to this forum for a short period of time several months back.

Nice emblem, but just use an ancient emblem does not make India a thousand year old nation. Nor is naming a country after an ancient king create the history of the nation. That is what the Indian school books want its people to believe. But the reality is that India existed for merely 70 years.

that is the reality for you. nobody cares. rest of the world believes we are an ancient civilaization

India is here for more than 8000 years .Bharat has a culture of 8000 years,During this 8000years or more than 8000 years Bharat see lot of invasion rise of several civilization and death of some civilization.During this years citizen in Bharat follow santhana dharma religion or Hindu religion.Due to
large numbers foriegners flow in to Bharat either like refugee or like invaders,so much culture and languages formed in Bharat ,after all all Bharatians accept any good culture with open arms.Islam
and christianity come in Bharat after AD.Central Asian Barbaric Muslim Leaders invasion and ruling
of hundreds of years causing manifestation of country like Pakistan.But Bharat is still here and in its population 80% still follow Santhana Dharma religion comprise Hindu,Sikh,Buddhists.
But lot of chinese is also came to Bharat to study in Nalanda University in Bihar.Bharat or India still here after 1000 of years and Bharat will live thousands of years that coming .I hope you will understand:D

India is here for more than 8000 years .Bharat has a culture of 8000 years,During this 8000years or more than 8000 years Bharat see lot of invasion rise of several civilization and death of some civilization.During this years citizen in Bharat follow santhana dharma religion or Hindu religion.:D

and you forgot to add in 8000 yrs old Bharat, monkeys could talk and pigs could fly !!!

and you forgot to add in 8000 yrs old Bharat, monkeys could talk and pigs could fly !!!

I dont know monkeys could talk and pigs could fly.But I know some retarded monkeys lived in India before 1947 suffered Arab identiy crisis syndrome after 1947.
sorry for oftopic.In topic India will take necessary meausres

that is the reality for you. nobody cares. rest of the world believes we are an ancient civilaization

Ancient civilization, yes. But a relatively new nation of less than 70 years old. Much younger than Liberia or Greece from the 19th century.

this movie is ultra retarded

But some Indians like it so much that they posted on Storm Front.

Back
Top Bottom