What's new

China, Sri Lanka to boost military ties

Ports being developed in Pakistan, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Myanmar.

These will be turned into military bases by China if India continues to bully its neighbours.

India is being surrounded from all sides. The containment of India is being gradually implemented. We are partnering with India's neighbours to make sure India is kept in check.

Next step will be to support separatist groups inside India.

Great to see China-Sri Lanka military ties getting stronger.
Ahem ahem, Sir are you sure China building naval base in Bangladesh?o_O Or, will build in future?:what:

Actually Chinese presence in two major ports in Sri Lanka, Colombo Port and Hambantota Port.

Last week Sri Lanka has announced that SL is ready to provide facilities to any warship.

They made a movie about India being a superpower.
Don't know about that but they have already made several movies where india is fighting and always winning from their neighbors.

no we r not powerful at all...if we were powerful then we would have done something about lankan navy killing our fishermen...back to the point...even punjabis in india dun give a shyt about khalistan anymore....why r u so concerned???
Because I am getting news from several links about khalistan compaign.

tatz happnin in usa or uk....punjabis in india have got no time for khalistan....tat is why punjab is the over all best performing state in india....

is ur avatar a logo of some super hero ?

Ports being developed in Pakistan, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Myanmar.
These will be turned into military bases by China if India continues to bully its neighbours.
India is being surrounded from all sides. The containment of India is being gradually implemented. We are partnering with India's neighbours to make sure India is kept in check.
Next step will be to support separatist groups inside India.
Great to see China-Sri Lanka military ties getting stronger.

LOL,really???you just saw a BS map made by some fanboy and jumped on it??? :rofl:

lets see the reality....

there is not a single overseas base of China..

Coco Island has no Chinese presence

Gwadar and Hambantota is civilian port

Woody Island???really??one airstrip and thats it.its a 2 sq km base. :rofl:

How many soldiers are deployed at Spartly?? :lol:

China has military presence in Sittwe,Chittagong,Kra Isthmus,Marao Atolls(while almost all the atolls of Maldieves are under Indian surveillance),Al Ahdab,Port of Sudan and others??? :rofl:

go home kiddo..bed time...

and yes,reply only when you've enough logic.

They made a movie about India being a superpower.

and you're addicted to it... :jester:

Don't know about that but they have already made several movies where india is fighting and always winning from their neighbors.

check out this video

I totally agree with you. India deserve to be a country just like Pakistan deserve to be a country. However, as you said India had various communities and states that were pretty much independent kingdoms prior to the arrival of British. They were doing fine as independent kingdoms when British got there. Britain beat out all other colonialists such as the Dutch, French and Portuguese to be the master of India and unite India.
Yeah Just like Japanese beat and raped chinese but at the end they civilised them otherwise China would not have been successful today. Chinese should give credit to Japanese.

Yeah Just like Japanese beat and raped chinese but at the end they civilised them otherwise China would not have been successful today. Chinese should give credit to Japanese.

Between India and Britain, I'm not talking about creating a civilization, but a nation. Your attacks are unwarranted.

You think China would not have been successful today if it were not for the mass rapes and war crimes by the Imperial Japanese Army?

Are you retarded?

But I am talking about Chinese and Japanese. And you have to agree with what I said.

you are just trying to deviate from the fact that India as a nation was created by Britain. Don't you agree with that fact?

China and Japan were independent countries for a long time. But India was a civilization, not a country until British created it. There were empires that existed on Indian subcontinent for a short period of time. But they never regard India itself as a country, but a geographical region. Case and point is the Maurya and Gupta empires. Do Gupta regard itself of a successor to Maurya empire?

You think China would not have been successful today if it were not for the mass rapes and war crimes by the Imperial Japanese Army?

Are you retarded?
Why can't take insults but you can insult others?? i barely replied to Faithfulguy's post. I respect you thats why won't say much but next time I won't be the same if you insult me like that.

I don't think Chinese ports in other countries are military in nature now or ever. They are built for commercial purposes. Maybe in the future they can be used for resupplying warships, but the same can be said of any port built by us or otherwise.

Foreign military bases are useless except maybe in Africa where fast response to genocide or crazy civil wars maybe needed.

Since we don't get involved in that we don't really need it.

Of all the foreign bases US has in Asia, only the one in South Korea does it have enough strength to withstand a frontal assault and not fall instantly. Though even that will fall fast.

There's simply not enough men stationed in foreign bases to mean anything. So even if we station some men in Pakistan or Sri Lanka, against a far numerous and planned Indian assault I doubt they would hold for even a day.

The American concept is a relic of the cold war, today, they may work in stopping North Korea, but in the face of a military giant like China, total war is needed, and the few men they have in Asia, is way too limited in men and resources to be able to withstand a planned Chinese offensive.

Why can't take insults but you can insult others?? i barely replied to Faithfulguy's post. I respect you thats why won't say much but next time I won't be the same if you insult me like that.

You said that the Japanese mass rapes of Chinese women during WW2 were "civilizing" and we should give credit to them for that?

And now you're whining like a b*tch and pretending to be the victim?

Back
Top Bottom