What's new

China-specific Agni-III test by Feb-March

good news

come down nothing is going on china is growring country as india they dont want to hurt there progress

But why none of my dear Indian friends say anything about your

beloved countrymen thread starter change the title of the original

news article from Times of India completely ? and pick and chose to

delete part of the contents.

Are you too blind to see or simply refused to justify ?

India to soon test N-capable Agni-III, missile defence system - India - The Times of India

:smitten::pakistan::china:

In this case, many Indian members here are even more shameless than that of Indian media. I do not believe that Indian media, which serve to inflame the Indian public, would name out another country as the target for its missiles. unless of course the venerable Indian Army general is now part of the indian media.

I agree. I too condemn media on this. They should behave properly. It was indeed a bad example of journalism.
But if few ones are trying to say Indian policies are based on media reports they are not talking sense.

Chinese government is no fool. They know what is the reality. May be this is somewhat related.

The Hindu : Front Page : China elevates rank of envoy in New Delhi

Beside few members are posting irrelevant stuffs. I have objection on that.

Well, let me tell you why we are angry about that news. Becuase we know "india times" is popular in your country, which means it is the voice of common india people, and it shows the thinking of a large portion of your people. I have no hatred towards your country and I want our countries be friends, but this "China-specific" stuff from a popular indian media really hurts the feeling of many Chinese people like me. This news is doing a good job in developing hatred among Chinese people against india. You get it?

Well, let me tell you why we are angry about that news. Becuase we know "india times" is popular in your country, which means it is the voice of common india people, and it shows the thinking of the majority of your people. I have no hatred towards your country and I want our countries be friends, but this "China-specific" stuff from a popular indian media really hurt the feeling of many Chinese people like me. This news is doing a good job in developing hatred among Chinese people against india. You get it?

I am dead sure you know nothing about India.
(1) A hindi newspaper "Dainik Jagran" is the biggest in terms of circulation. :)
(2) ToI is English one so whoever knows Engilsh, can only access it. :blink:
(3) ToI is popular in north India region (particulrly in Delhi area). Another news "The Hindu" is very popular in south India. I find The Hindu more balanced and accurate.
(4) I am angry with this ToI article and you say I am filled with hatred blah blah....:hitwall:
(5) You are indeed a genious to conclude GoI formulates its policies on ToI article. :rofl::rofl:

Try harder next time. :wave:

Last edited:
I am dead sure you know nothing about India.
(1) A hindi newspaper "Dainik Jagran" is the biggest in terms of circulation. :)
(2) ToI is English one so whoever knows Engilsh, can only access it. :blink:
(3) ToI is popular in north India region (particulrly in Delhi area). Another news "The Hindu" is very popular in south India. I find The Hindu more balanced and accurate.
(4) I am angry with this ToI article and you say I am filled with hatred blah blah....:hitwall:
(5) You are indeed a genious to conclude GoI formulates its policies on ToI article. :rofl::rofl:

Try harder next time. :wave:

Thank you for calling me a genious, I really appreciate it. But you are really a genious of genious to get a conclusion for me:“ GoI formulates its policies on ToI article”. Would you please show me where I said that?

You cannot expect common chinese people to know india very well, and this article from a popular india media makes them feel many indian people hate China. It this difficult to understand for you? Try harder, you can do it.

Last edited:
Thank you for calling me a genious, I really appreciate it. But you are really a genious of genious to get a conclusion for me:“ GoI formulates its policies on ToI article”. Would you please show me where I said that?

You don't expect common chinese people to know india very well, and this article makes them feel many indian people hate China. It this difficult to understand for you? Try harder, you can do it.

The point I made is valid. Indian people are definitely not fooled by ToI group as said in one of the post. Neither GoI takes the action on the basis of media group.

I understand there is lack of knowledge about each other. Mutual communication is only way for this.

And Indian people does not hate China. Some are a bit reluctant because of 1962 thing but they certainly don't hate. China is more of admiration (due to economic progress) which gives a sense of competetion and there is nothing wrong in this.

Lastly, you seem correct that I should have been more careful in my post. Will certainly try harder next time. :cheers:

The point I made is valid. Indian people are definitely not fooled by ToI group as said in one of the post. Neither GoI takes the action on the basis of media group.

I understand there is lack of knowledge about each other. Mutual communication is only way for this.

And Indian people does not hate China. Some are a bit reluctant because of 1962 thing but they certainly don't hate. China is more of admiration (due to economic progress) which gives a sense of competetion and there is nothing wrong in this.

Lastly, you seem correct that I should have been more careful in my post. Will certainly try harder next time. :cheers:

Yor are right. India people are just like Chinese people. I don't think there is any difference. we both want better life, althouge we have different ways to achieve that goal. Let me tell you my belief: China and India will be friends, because we are both smart enough to do what is best for us. But we have a long way to go. Just look at TOI, and you will know what I mean.

In this case, many Indian members here are even more shameless than that of Indian media. I do not believe that Indian media, which serve to inflame the Indian public, would name out another country as the target for its missiles. unless of course the venerable Indian Army general is now part of the indian media.

There is nothing to be shameful here. But you are certainly a fool, unlike your government, which understands that whether India proclaims it to be China specific or not, it is China specific. Samajhdar ko ishara kafi, but do you fall into that category? Eh, never mind.

Just thought I should let you know how big a fool you three prove yourselves by posting your nonsensical and derogatory comments. Otherwise, it is not even worth to check your post.

India and china looks better as friends rather then enemy but for that i think both country should stop dreaming who going to be super power. If both dreams for same spot then it is likely both wont be friends.

Last edited:
India and china looks better as friends rather then enemy but for that i think both country should stop dreaming who going to be super power. If both dreams for same spot then it is likely both wont be friends.

It's a one-sided dream, dream of being the sole superpower that is. For Chinese we just one a Multi-Polar world where everyone is treated with equal respect and people are awarded based on their actions (meritocracy). Most Chinese are even willing to work hard but take a second seat (e.g. allowing foreign companies the majority profit).

Good news for India. Bad news for China.

What is there to fear?! The recent successful ABM test clearly demonstrated missiles from rogue nations can be intercepted. Only 3 nations in the world possess capability to launch massive missile attacks that can overwhelm such ABM. And China is one of the 3. :cheers:

But if few ones are trying to say Indian policies are based on media reports they are not talking sense.

It is false that, in a democratic society, popular media won't stir citizen emotion and social sensation, and that emotion and sensation won't sway elected government.

What a pathetic and pitiful statement!

Making China India's number one enemy is ALWAYS India's bad news. :bounce:

Amazing that not many of you guys have figured that out.

it is bad news for both.....CHINA also.... it also doesnt gain if India is its Enemy.... same for India.... but chinese policies of expansion are really what could be a cause of future great war in the world...no doubt about it.....though all u chinese can now attack me and say its not so....but u got to beleive if u r true to urself that the chinese claims are a cause of deep orpblems for the whole world.... and secondlly chinese claims have nothing to do with ppl... they claim whatever area thye think is suitable/required for them strategically.... all their claims are strategically evolved.... they dont care for the reason... they just claim and give nay dubious reason(reson is not imp what is imp is there should be a reason)... and then keep on beating drum about that same pathetic reason.... and in last they wish to achieve it.. how... only one way possible militarily... or by threatening by trying to become a military and economic power..... this is the ultimate strategy... isnt it....??

this could potentially be devastating for China..and world peace...
now if u dont accept this, then it will be becasue u r chinese....and so biased... or maybe becuase u r employed by chinese govt here on this site.... otherwise a true impartial person will aceept this without any word....

so i only hope china gives up that path.... which i also beleive is very difficult almost next to impossible..

but if it does happen well good for India-China....

seconfly India is always for good relation with China....But china i think keeps good relations hostage to the boundary dispute.... which is the real reason for not so good relations at present....
frankly speaking chinese are not trusted.....very poor scenario n the reason is the cunningness of the chinese govt.....

But i cant say same about CHina if it wants good relaitons with India..??? can any chinese tell me if ur govt genuinely wants good relations with India or not..???

India does not make any claims on other's territories.....even though two large countries in its immediate neighbour are carved out of it......China needs to learn something from India that what it means to live peacefully.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom