What's new

China-specific Agni-III test by Feb-March

It is false that, in a democratic society, popular media won't stir citizen emotion and social sensation, and that emotion and sensation won't sway elected government.

Yes you are right. Popular media does stir citizens' emotions and can sway the electorate in general elections too. That's why, my friend, I request you to look at things in a positive manner. This China specific news gets a place in some corner of the middle pages where chances of not seeing it are far more than chances of reading it. And for the past 1 month the same TOI is publishing articles and editorials about a unique initiative called AMAN KI AASHA in two full middle pages. now tell me, between these two what can sway my emotions and sentiments more.?

No one ever hurt their eyes by looking at the brighter side of things.

==.=="
first time coming in "India Defence" section
first thread being read in this section....

but seems most reply are either non-sense, non-topic related...
kind of disappointing.

as with this "China-Specific" Agni-III... just another weapon... really no big deal
but having "China-Specific"... just disappointing... simply because if it weren't strategic action for doing so(eg:testing how would china react) .... then i would have to say its simply a silly act...

China is NOT a real threat to India. Both are backed by same international financial forces.

Threat to India is from an Islamized* Pakistan.

(I'm NOT being rude to Islam or derogatory either, but after analyzing the recent propaganda wave in Pakistan it seems elements within Pakistan are trying to cash hard on anti-India feelings. What we earlier knew as the 'rouge elements' are dreaming of capitalizing on the situation and siege power. I'm also very suspicious about the recent terror wave inside Pak, specially when the "obvious suspects" are NOT it's real beneficiaries. )

it is bad news for both.....CHINA also.... it also doesnt gain if India is its Enemy.... same for India....

You are so ignorant of geopolitics, especially that of China.

China’s policy has never been India centric. China’s political center of weight is on East Asia.

If India makes trouble, it is only a skin disease to China.

Your China specific, million dollar Agni-III can easily be countered with China’s ABM system, and retaliated with cheap SY-400 and short distance missiles: your missiles have to fly 3000 miles to Beijing; SY-400 or short distance missiles need only 300 mile to hit New Delhi, and is 10 times less expensive than yours.

A simple estimation like that shows that your cost is roughly 10 times or more expensive than that of China’s cost, and 10 times more prone to be intercepted. In short, you have 10*10 less advantage than China would otherwise screw you. Tell us how could you sustain a brutal gauntlet like this in case a war erupts?

Adding to your geographical disadvantage, a powerful radar system on Tibet plateau, looking down on India continent like an eagle monitoring chickens, can collect any your suspicious activities. It’s like a giant, never-landing, perpetual air born early warning system, hanging on your sky, above your head, forever.

USA used to be number one enemy of China. That only played to third party’s (Soviet) benefit: US got bloody nose in both Korea War and Vietnam War, and China’s development was halted and sense of insecurity grew. Wisemen in both China and US saw that, and they transformed adversaries into stakeholders to their mutual interest/benefits.

Some Indians never see the true problems of them. They still nurture the hatred of 1962 tragedy, which is understandable; and are eager to torture themselves by erecting a strong and least-desirable enemy, which they should attempt never.

Some of them are comically proud of calling this China specific and that China specific, only succeeded in leaving a laughingstock for the bemused erudite.

seconfly India is always for good relation with China........

By developing China specific missile? By bellicose 96hour rhetoric? By belligerent media?

Your way of keeping world peace is simply incredible!

Adding to your geographical disadvantage, a powerful radar system on Tibet plateau, looking down on India continent like an eagle monitoring chickens, can collect any your suspicious activities. It’s like a giant, never-landing, perpetual air born early warning system, hanging on your sky, above your head, forever.

Believer in the Flat Earth theory?

In current geopolitics China's role is to counter/threaten US, not India.

China’s policy has never been India centric. China’s political center of weight is on East Asia.

Your China specific, million dollar Agni-III can easily be countered with China’s ABM system, and retaliated with cheap SY-400 and short distance missiles: your missiles have to fly 3000 miles to Beijing; SY-400 or short distance missiles need only 300 mile to hit New Delhi, and is 10 times less expensive than yours.

A simple estimation like that shows that your cost is roughly 10 times or more expensive than that of China’s cost, and 10 times more prone to be intercepted. In short, you have 10*10 less advantage than China would otherwise screw you. Tell us how could you sustain a brutal gauntlet like this in case a war erupts?

USA used to be number one enemy of China. That only played to third party’s (Soviet) benefit: US got bloody nose in both Korea War and Vietnam War, and China’s development was halted and sense of insecurity grew. Wisemen in both China and US saw that, and they transformed adversaries into stakeholders to their mutual interest/benefits.

Some Indians never see the true problems of them. They still nurture the hatred of 1962 tragedy, which is understandable; and are eager to torture themselves by erecting a strong and least-desirable enemy, which they should attempt never.

Some of them are comically proud of calling this China specific and that China specific, only succeeded in leaving a laughingstock for the bemused erudite.

By developing China specific missile? By bellicose 96hour rhetoric? By belligerent media?

why do u always think in terms of numbers.....
no one would take ur statemets above seriously....

if numbers were everything than China would have destroyed Vietnam totally.... (not meant to mean stuff like vietnam baked chinese *** but just to give an example to support my point...)

Secondly China can never use full force against India..or can it..???

coz if India also uses full force against China than china will be decimated as will be India in case of China.....and both countries will be back to 1800......

Thirdly quality also matters....

Fourthly

i strogly suggest you stop making this kind of statements....i am against propaganda of all kind....India is big enough a country....It doesnt care about ur chinese threats...though it does want to live in pece... such statements are immature...India is not a island...
If India makes trouble, it is only a skin disease to China
furthur India is not going to attack CHina, if that is what u mean by trouble. If by trouble u mean that India doing something which u dont like than sorry India will always go by its own interests....if China attacks than it is different ball game...and what will happen in such a war i wont want to speculate... coz nationalists are there on this forum on both sides....but one thing is assured...it is not a win win for anyone in case of any war....

it is not welcome to brag here....right....(appropriate would be to open another forum if u want to discuss about ur ABM..ur misperceptions will be cleared there...no point making such claims here....i can make thousands of such claims.... these claims are not to be beleived....) the thing which is under development, let it develop....India is also developing it....
Your China specific, million dollar Agni-III can easily be countered with China’s ABM system,

such advise is not welcome....India will build its armed forces to the best level in the world...u can only watch it coming...
and are eager to torture themselves by erecting a strong and least-desirable enemy, which they should attempt never.

make ur pick what do u want:
1) mealy mouthed statements saying India is not developing agni3 china specific
2)u want to hear the truth straighforward...
u know what straightforward truth is.....it is indeed CHina specific....
so why make an issue on something which is a fact...i mean it is meant as a detterent to China only as of now.....is there any doubt..???
so why cry out if someone is bold enough to say it straightforwardly....
Some of them are comically proud of calling this China specific and that China specific, only succeeded in leaving a laughingstock for the bemused erudite

is the media more important for you...Also if u think ur media is not doing same than it is ur eyes which dont want to see it...

example: just on India's republic day... one uf ur chinese daily pasted pictures of India's forces engaged in Republic day celebrations in Kashmir and called them as "Indian militants"...

Now is this not belligerent by ur media.....Yes it is by any means to any Indian...even if u ask a 1st standard kid.....ur media posts several anti India things like this... dont u have eyes for that....???
(now dont go into discussion on Kashmir...)

lastly....India is not china specific.... we dont care for chinese at all....infact i think chinese fear Indians overtaking them more than India thinking of China....chinese only fear is India overtaking it in development....
India only concerned with China only as far as India has only two adversaries as far as defence is concerned...

number 1 or 2 doesnt matter...enemy is enemy....
USA used to be number one enemy of China.

Last edited:
@RI
gpit is a Pakistani pretending to be a American, or born to a Pakistani father. His anti India feeling makes it clear. Now read his post, it will make sense.

Last edited:
gpit is a Pakistani pretending to be a American, or born to a Pakistani father. His anti India feeling makes it clear. Now read his post, it will make sense.

Sorry IR but gpit's origins are irrelevant to the discussion. Counter his arguments (It's not that hard!!), not his origins.

After all,it makes you feel good to be under the yankee flag :cheers:
As far as I know,I never seen an USA person being soooo good with China and pakistan.
All the people i know either hate chinese for their stinking smell and human rights violence and their wanna be superpower ambitions and taking their own jobs in USA.but you simply rubbished my opinion with this very post of yours.

May be its time to open your colour.which could be either a pakistan/china.

Probably you dont have to worry too much about India.Since USA is willing to provide its latest and modern technology along with EU countries and israel,russia to India.
Didn`t I read a recent report of Boeing pushing their wedgetail AWACS for India?
and USA DOD itself pushing their ABM system.along with their modern fighters and others surveillance aircraft.
May be its time to cast your vote next time to an anti-indian gov? just my opinion.
Many of the USA people dont like indians only because they are taking your jobs.But you appear to me the otherway which makes me test your real blood(which might be bad blood :P )

If USA itself is not confident of intercepting the russian BM`s ,same might go with China. Which is like destroying their own satellite when the inclination,perigee,apogee are known for years.Its not that simple in destroying the others satellite.

As per what you say like having a high power radar on Tibetan land will attract more ARM`s from India or may be a salvo of tactical BM`s?

although i really don't like posting this way, but just ....
first of all...the points gpit points out may not be all realistic, but there are still points that i agree on, or may think about

Since this thread was mainly being focused on "China-Specific" named weapon, this obviously shows that India do indeed care about China for whatever reason (historical, political...etc).

*China mainly focus in central Asia, and allies. India can be consider competitor in terms of economical development, that does not necessarily means enemies though.

and also, this is thread about weapons, there is nothing wrong putting it along with a Chinese counter-weapon, to emulate, what might/could happen.
of coz you may also give a solution on solving China's counter-weapon.

within this thread numbers are all we have and he also provide you with terrain "Tibet plateau". you should be thinking what is to counter that. instead of refusing to considering all possible possibilities.

yes, his way of speech might cause you to feel frustrated, it just not a good habit of ignoring the whole just because you disagree certain points.

Last edited:
by the way, try to ignore political impact/influence, since this would only complicated things.
and this thread will just end up like all other threads... arguing forever

No surprise, every single day, there are some ignorant Indian newbie

Live example of their natural born inferior complex,

China specific ? better get your failed Agni-2 missile right before doing

your inferior Indian ego boosting, no need even to mention Chinese

missiles since we are miles ahead of you, just our long range rockets

SY-400 will do the job for blowing up your PM office.

Conclusion= Overdose of your indigenous soft drink.
India to launch cow urine as soft drink - Times Online :smitten::pakistan::china:

dude no offense but u r talking about trolling i have been visiting this site for the past one year but signed up very recently as far as i have read ur posts most of the posts u were the best troll second only to shchinies........... forgive me if i spelled the dude's name incorrectly :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dude no offense but u r talking about trolling i have been visiting this site for the past one year but signed up very recently as far as i have read ur posts most of the posts u were the best troll second only to shchinies........... forgive me if i spelled the dude's name incorrectly :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thankyou for your compliments, looks like you are one of my secret

admirers ?

Troll ?, who give a damn whats you think, whine all you want,

At the end of the day, you are welcome to cry me a river.

BTW, enjoy your wet dream with your so-called Agni-3 while it last,

personally, i think your wet dream might came true 30 years later,

Good luck pal. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom