What's new

China-specific Agni-III test by Feb-March

Why are chinese all going crazy over an article in a private newspaper? And an article that actually says nothing bad about china but goes on to question the efficacy of indian missile program like they always do.

There's a huge cultural gap between how indians and chinese look at their countries and media, maybe both can make an effort to understand the other.

I think you should know "China-specific Agni-III" means what.
If there is an article which title is "Indian-specific Nuke test", what will you feel?

What's that if not a troll?

Request to all the Indian members. Please stop replying to any flame post. Let such guys talk to themselves. And ignore them like you didn't read, and save your time replying to coherent posts. Thanks. Try this. This works.

Oh btw I just used your post Mr.. Don't bother to quote my post if you are sane and if you still do I will and other members also will, consider you lunatic. Because I won't read it. Have a nice day.

Thanks.

Before you jump out and pissing here, you should do some homework about
You can search on this forum, you can hardly find a chinese staring the trolling on threads related to indian, and you can also find indian started trolling on almost all thread related to china.
Poor guy, indian always talk without any basis, and never accept truth.

Before you jump out and pissing here, you should do some homework about
You can search on this forum, you can hardly find a chinese staring the trolling on threads related to indian, and you can also find indian started trolling on almost all thread related to china.
Poor guy, indian always talk without any basis, and never accept truth.

Though offtopic, but we need not to search anywhere. Just look at this thread. ;)

Though offtopic, but we need not to search anywhere. Just look at this thread. ;)

For this thread it is not trolling, the topic of this thread is "China-specific Agni-III test by Feb-March", I think you know what doese "china-specific" mean.
And I have already known that indian is good at denying truth. so you need not to search anywhere just blind youself and keep what you think in you mind, but the truth is the truth.:lol:

For this thread it is not trolling, the topic of this thread is "China-specific Agni-III test by Feb-March", I think you know what doese "china-specific" mean.
And I have already known that indian is good at denying truth. so you need not to search anywhere just blind youself and keep what you think in you mind, but the truth is the truth.:lol:

First, GoI did not say this is country specific missile. Indian media said. I agree media should have refrained from it but anyways, this is, by no logic, official stand. There is rising voice against media exaggaration and this is being worked on.:)

And yes about trolling --> open defecation, poverty, slums etc. etc. are sure part of Agni related discussion.:cool:

Lastly, poor generalizaion about India as I say. :coffee:

I think this point is valid that the news says China Specific test, you expect them to comment on it.

I think this point is valid that the news says China Specific test, you expect them to comment on it.

I agree. I too condemn media on this. They should behave properly. It was indeed a bad example of journalism.
But if few ones are trying to say Indian policies are based on media reports they are not talking sense.

Chinese government is no fool. They know what is the reality. May be this is somewhat related.

The Hindu : Front Page : China elevates rank of envoy in New Delhi

Beside few members are posting irrelevant stuffs. I have objection on that.

But why none of my dear Indian friends say anything about your

beloved countrymen thread starter change the title of the original

news article from Times of India completely ? and pick and chose to

delete part of the contents.

Are you too blind to see or simply refused to justify ?

India to soon test N-capable Agni-III, missile defence system - India - The Times of India

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Indian logic is indian's trolling is not trolling and chinese defence of indian's trolling is trolling. They can not be talked with reasonally.:chilli:

Indian logic is indian's trolling is not trolling and chinese defence of indian's trolling is trolling. They can not be talked with reasonally.:chilli:

Brother, well said , just imagine if a Chinese member post a thread

" Indian's PM-specific SY-400 rockets under mass production"

and actually the title of the origial news was "China's SY-400 rockets

under mass production" how will Indians react ?

But why none of my dear Indian friends say anything about your

beloved countrymen thread starter change the title of the original

news article from Times of India completely ? and pick and chose to

delete part of the contents.

Are you too blind to see or simply refused to justify ?

India to soon test N-capable Agni-III, missile defence system - India - The Times of India

Agni-III is mainly China specific. There is no doubt about that. Do I see any other nation for which it is to be deployed? Seeing the activities of China on the borders, it is completely sane to have some deterrence against China as well. Now you may troll.

@grey boy 2.

I posted the article as it is when i read it on TOI website in the morning.But may be latter in the day they rewrote the article.

Some other websites also posted the same article.

Indian Eagle: China-specific Agni-III test by Feb-March

If you google you may get some more similiar articles.

And for the first highlighed part ,read the article once again you will find that too.

Your link is http://indianeagle.blogspot.com/010/01/china-specific-agni-iii-test-by-feb.html#
And that is a blog site, did you just change the title and post it by youself???Bcoz I can not get any result by google " China-specific Agni-III test by Feb-March" except this forum. How can you be so shameless to do this??

Agni-III is mainly China specific. There is no doubt about that. Do I see any other nation for which it is to be deployed? Seeing the activities of China on the borders, it is completely sane to have some deterrence against China as well. Now you may troll.

You ain't worth my breath, don;t run away from the questions of

my post like a pu@sy.:smitten::pakistan::china:

I agree. I too condemn media on this. They should behave properly. It was indeed a bad example of journalism.
But if few ones are trying to say Indian policies are based on media reports they are not talking sense.

Chinese government is no fool. They know what is the reality. May be this is somewhat related.

The Hindu : Front Page : China elevates rank of envoy in New Delhi

Beside few members are posting irrelevant stuffs. I have objection on that.

Buddy, say something about your indian fellow who changed the news title and post here for trolling. Is this so-called indian double standard? Indian logic is indian's trolling is not trolling and chinese defence of indian's trolling is trolling. They can not be talked with reasonally.:rofl: shameless!

In fact, Agni-III is Area-specific(The area mean which area Agni can reach), bcoz even indian dont know where the Agni will go after launching.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom