What's new

China speaks better English than India, says study

Bullets don't discriminate

Your fellow countryman told that black peoples tends to involve in drug trafficking.
If it is so, then arrest them, prosecute them and kill them.

Who gave you the authority to blame all African immigrants only because of the wrong deeds of some?

Your fellow countryman told that black peoples tends to involve in drug trafficking.
If it is so, then arrest them, prosecute them and kill them.

Who gave you the authority to blame the African immigrants only because of the wrong deeds of some?

Look pal. Its not our fault that many African Americans in China do smuggle drugs in proportion to their population.

I only blame the specific people, and so does the government.

Does Chinese judicial system also discriminate people on the basis of skin color?

Drug trafficking in China will die, No matter what color you are.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Does Chinese judicial system also discriminate people on the basis of skin color?

If you mean me, I have no hassle about colour or the architectural wonders of a face.

I was merely stating what I read about.

Like the poor half African child and other issues.

It is so interesting to learn about other people.
Haha,misunderstanding, I say here means in China.You say something true seems really without racism.

Look pal. Its not our fault that many African Americans in China do smuggle drugs in proportion to their population.

I only blame the specific people, and so does the government.

It is not possible for some Africans to smuggle drugs without local support, but it seems like Chinese are happy putting the blame on the Africans alone.

lol Revtipur is my mami's village. I can walk to it from Gahmar (But then, I walk a lot, and I can swim back from there for sure lol). Nagsar too I have been to quite a few times with my friends there. It is very famous for its pretty girls and Mangoes, almost everyone there owns some area that produces a lot of Mangoes. Only rival to my Gahmar lol

I knew it! It just sounded so familiar that name Gahmar. My family is from Nagsar. And yes Aaam ke Bageecha(Amiya?) also has jamun trees, we have few of those back in Nagsar. I go to Nagsar whenever I visit India:D

Thanks! I didn't know that, tohar family kahan se aayalah haa?

Hamaar Gaon Nagsar, Jila Gazipur ba (hope this is right?). Was born in Benaras though, have house there and stuff.

Drug smuggling is a major crime, and only death penalty can justify this.

But my question was, Does Chinese judicial system discriminate on the basis of skin color?
As drugs trafficking is an impossible task for immigrant Africans without local support.

If Chinese are involved, they will get executed as well.

There are no Ifs and buts here buddy.... you will find drug peddlers where there is demand. There is no reason why they would travel half way across the globe for fun. The issue is that despite such harsh punishments from the govt, drug peddling is still thriving... blame it on the young ones with plenty of cash to spend and get a time of their lives.

It is not possible for some Africans to smuggle drugs without local support, but it seems like Chinese are happy putting the blame on the Africans alone.

In Guangdong, Many black drug use and drug trafficking, that is well known. and only few Chinese drug use.
Drugs, it is we do not like GuangDong black the most important reason.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom