What's new

China speaks better English than India, says study

She was born and raised in Patna, however her parents belonged to a small village known as Khujwa in Bihar. She probably grew up listening to them.

If that Khujwa is the one in Siwan (which your language suggests too), then guess what - I will be passing through there day after tomorrow. Will wave there for you :D

If that Khujwa is the one in Siwan (which your language suggests too), then guess what - I will be passing through there day after tomorrow. Will wave there for you :D

Yes, I believe that's the one. Although I have no family there now, but we'd been there for hundreds of years. Most of my family has relocated to Patna, parts of UP, Delhi & parts of Pakistan. So I'm all over the place :)

Drug trafficking is a capital offense in China. But those black like drug trafficking.

Not quite.

Your imagination is like a building pathetically trying to reach the sky but it like a bird's feather wafting at the wind's will.

What? couldn't answer my question on how making racist comments on Chinese is a reasonable response to a Pakistani making fun of Indians?

I'm not surprised though. You could never keep on topic.

Go get a life besides flame baiting queer little man.

Me.

Some one dream colour and eyelids here,but I don't.Many chinese in white colour are in problem of ugly face especially eyelids.

If you mean me, I have no hassle about colour or the architectural wonders of a face.

I was merely stating what I read about.

Like the poor half African child and other issues.

It is so interesting to learn about other people.

What? couldn't answer my question on how making racist comments on Chinese is a reasonable response to a Pakistani making fun of Indians?

Did you show me a reference of an Indian calling India as America which you foolishly claimed.
And then whined and then chickened out ? No right ?

Don't write one liners for point scoring without any logic.

Did you show me a reference of an Indian calling India as America which you foolishly claimed.
And then whined and then chickened out ? No right ?

Don't write one liners for point scoring without any logic.

Of course go ahead and ignore your Indian friends racist remarks for no reason.

And yes my original post was on American foreign language classes, not Indian.

I'm not surprised though. You could never keep on topic.

Go get a life besides flame baiting queer little man.

Me.

Please go through the thread with patience and you will discover.

The problem with you is that you possessed with observing a selective repertoire that appeals to your viewpoint.

Trolling?

Just because I am not prone to whimpering, does not mean that I don't observe you chaps' deliberately provocative posts!

So, please spare me your mealy mouthed pious platitudes and homilies.

Yes, I believe that's the one. Although I have no family there now, but we'd been there for hundreds of years. Most of my family has relocated to Patna, parts of UP, Delhi & Pakistan :)

Oh your family was there, that in itself is enough for me to look at it with some familiarity :P

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom