What's new

China Space Military:Recon, Satcom, Navi, ASAT/BMD, Orbital Vehicle, SLV, etc.

So for the hatred against China, you decide to dump your credibility aside?
Where does 'hate' coming into this?

Tell me how Taiwan gonna destroy a satellite that is at least 200km even at its lowest altitude.
Yeah, buddy. You definitely deserve the 'Dunce' cap. I will repeat: This is about communication, not about satellite.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Wrong..? then why has it not done it yet?
Because there is no need to. Yet.

Taiwan is not stupid.. they can't handle the Chinese dragon, so like i said before.. they won't and can't.. If something like this does go down.. Taiwan will cry for America.

Taiwan is not stupid.. they can't handle the Chinese dragon, so like i said before.. they won't and can't.. If something like this does go down.. Taiwan will cry for America.

Why??? China is their super powerful weapon and a huge cash cow which help securing and improving Taiwan national situation in international affairs!!!! Why break your own rice bow!!!???

Tell me how Taiwan gonna destroy a satellite that is at least 200km even at its lowest altitude.

Could get an American made destroyer equipped with anti-satellite weaponry. Japan has them so its possible Taiwan could get some if they decided to.

Could get an American made destroyer equipped with anti-satellite weaponry. Japan has them so its possible Taiwan could get some if they decided to.

ameiricans dont trust asians,including JP.or why not sell JP F-22?

i think that tells everyting.

i can understand this.if i were an ameirican,i wont trust a country i bombed by using nuclear weapon..

And if you value your privacy, you would not use Beidou.
Look who's talking, you are the most trustworthy, right uncle sam?
Dont act as if ur unaware that every second CIA tracks millions of people and abducts thousands and sends them to Guantanamo.

Sorry, but the successful rate of your EKV is not worthy to mention about right now.

source on how they can as well and evidence of the "guts" to do so
It is called a 'jammer'. All this talk about shooting at a satellited came out of nowhere. The article said nothing of the kind. The satellite is a part of a communication system and in every such system there are points of interceptions with the 'end user' or the client being the most vulnerable point. Beidou's broadcasting freqs are already well known, so what Taiwan was talking about...

Beidou satellites raise fears of threat to Taiwan - Taipei Times
...represents a long-term threat to Taiwan, the latter should develop counterattack technology that can disrupt the Beidou system’s “ears and eyes.”

Taiwan does not need to destroy China’s weapons-guidance satellites, Ting said, adding that disruptive technology could be developed at relatively low cost.
...Was LOCAL interference at those freqs. Other locations in other parts of the world would be unaffected. So where the hell is all this talk about shooting down a satellite came from?

well mate pardon me for my arrogance ,but the fact is u have posted this false thread where no where it is written that they
are going to shoot down sattelites ,u have posted this thread just to bash taiwan & to make a mockery of them ,which proves ur hatred towards taiwan :agree:
well they dont need that at all,they only need to jam it's signals, no need to shoot it down.
Their was also speculation that they were going to develop nukes ,but did they build it ,just for no reason we are debating in this nonsense that they are going to shoot down chinese satellites :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom