What's new

China Space Military:Recon, Satcom, Navi, ASAT/BMD, Orbital Vehicle, SLV, etc.

lol, nice try Taiwan, the Beidou 2 is 36000 km above the sky. :rofl:

Beidou satellites raise fears of threat to Taiwan - Taipei Times
I have nothing to say to this, this displays total ignorance of basic science.
Are you referring to your friend's comment about the satellite's altitude? Because if you are, then you are correct about your friend being ignorant of basic science. And you being so ignorant about it as well.

Are you referring to your friend's comment about the satellite's altitude? Because if you are, then you are correct about your friend being ignorant of basic science. And you being so ignorant about it as well.

Why don't you read the specification of Beidou 2 before trolling? :coffee:

The 17-story rocket hurled a Beidou navigation satellite into an orbit stretching from an altitude of 120 miles to more than 21,000 miles above Earth. The orbital inclination is 55 degrees, according to independent tracking data.

http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n1104/11longmarch/

Compass navigation system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Taiwan needs to know that its disruptive systems are targets for cruise missiles, bombs, artillery, or a special forces operation. A signal powerful enough to disrupt a satellite can be picked up anywhere on the mainland.
And you get to be in the corner wearing a 'Dunce' cap.

Why don't you read the specification of Beidou 2 before trolling?
What 'specifications' in those sources? Anything new? But am waiting to see if any of you Chinese boys here can find out why does Taiwan think that Beidou as a military resource can have its effectiveness threatened. Your answer depends on your knowledge of communication, not of satellite. So for that, you also move to the corner with a 'Dunce' cap.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Do you use it in your phones and cars? Just asking
Yep, they just start to offer the service for the civilians.
And if you value your privacy, you would not use Beidou.

What 'specifications' in those sources? Anything new? But am waiting to see if any of you Chinese boys here can find out why does Taiwan think that Beidou as a military resource can have its effectiveness threatened. Your answer depends on your knowledge of communication, not of satellite. So for that, you also move to the corner with a 'Dunce' cap.

I say the lowest altitude of Beidou 2 is 200km and its highest altitude is 36000km, nothing wrong with that.

You just dig a hole for yourself, so it is better for you to stop trolling right now.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

And if you value your privacy, you would not use Beidou.

Again, off-topic and trolling being reported.

I say the lowest altitude of Beidou 2 is 200km and its highest altitude is 36000km, nothing wrong with that.
Did I say there was?

You just dig a hole for yourself, so it is better for you to stop it trolling right now.
The hole am supposedly digging is to bury your arguments.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Again, off-topic and trolling being reported.
What a cry baby. Beidou and privacy are not 'off-topic'. For you to say this mean I understand Beidou better than you do.

Taiwan can't nor does it have the guts to do so.

well what out of world did i say? kindly tell cant satellites be jammed :undecided:
To 'move in front of the class' mean you said something smart. And yes, satellite signals, including GPS, can be jammed. You can buy commercial GPS jammers. Legally => Buy GPS Jammer Now, Best GPS Signal Jammers For Sale

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Taiwan can't nor does it have the guts to do so.
Wrong on both counts.

Back
Top Bottom