What's new

China slammed India FM's claims

Man why are you not understanding this simple thing!

Pakistan also did not care for what the rulers wanted or what the people wanted. Why single out India?

lol what a bunch of krap
ur telling me india invaded hydrabad and junagadh despite their kings decision to save the people but at the same time india takes over kashmir because the king wanted to be a part of india despite what the people wanted
waa great reasoning

^^ I don't think you are putting the effort to understand what is being discussed!

umm yea i am
u need to understand that twisting words and policies around to fit their wicked wishes is india's old habit
no offense against u man but history shows evidence of this a bit too often for it to be ignored

Vinod u need to get asylum somewhere cuz India is ours...hope you get my point. If u didn't get my point than ur too dumb to understand.

The subject is on China's remarks on the FM's statement.

We simply cannot resist exhuming the dead, carrying one post mortem after another.. with no results or conclusions.

Instead of re visiting graveyards why can't we let the dead RIP & simply move on ?

I'll second third eye's comments.

I have been guilty of hijacking the thread as well, so lets move back to the thread topic.

Vinod,

My comments about both sides having stockpiled weapons and stores referred to the violence in Calcutta, not anywhere else in India, which indicates that both sides had anticipated and/or planned the violence. Perhaps it was a case of each side believing the other would be the one to initiate the violence, and tired to preempt it. My point about Suhrawardy's guilt not being shown at the time, and therefore not holding Jinnah accountable, is valid as well.

However, this subject can have its own thread if you want, and I'll move the relevant posts over, so that we can stop hijacking this thread.

umm yea i am
u need to understand that twisting words and policies around to fit their wicked wishes is india's old habit
no offense against u man but history shows evidence of this a bit too often for it to be ignored

OK, last time, just for you.

Pakistan tried to get Hyderabad and Junagarh even though they had Hindu majority because of Muslim rulers and tried to get Kashmir because it had Muslim majority.

India too tried to get all three because of the reverse reasons.

The only difference I see is that one party was successful.

I'll second third eye's comments.

I have been guilty of hijacking the thread as well, so lets move back to the thread topic.

Vinod,

My comments about both sides having stockpiled weapons and stores referred to the violence in Calcutta, not anywhere else in India, which indicates that both sides had anticipated and/or planned the violence. Perhaps it was a case of each side believing the other would be the one to initiate the violence, and tired to preempt it. My point about Suhrawardy's guilt not being shown at the time, and therefore not holding Jinnah accountable, is valid as well.

However, this subject can have its own thread if you want, and I'll move the relevant posts over, so that we can stop hijacking this thread.

Sure sir. Lets try to get back on this thread if it still has steam left.

OK, last time, just for you.

Pakistan tried to get Hyderabad and Junagarh even though they had Hindu majority because of Muslim rulers and tried to get Kashmir because it had Muslim majority.

India too tried to get all three because of the reverse reasons.

The only difference I see is that one party was successful.

not really pakistan didnt try to get either junagadh or hydrabad the RULERS of the those states wanted to join pakistan

gpit, I think you can do better than your attempts here.

The murders in India could be the highest, not the murder rate. I thought even you could make that out very easily.

Hasn't China had the biggest population? Thus the murder rate is much higher in India than that in China.

Again it is a fact that these crimes can not be compared to the 50-60 million deaths that were caused by the useless policies of the CCP. It was too high a price paid by the Chinese brothers. This price does not justify achieving anything in the world.

I know that China has unfortunately seen some of the most massive and macabre loss of human life in recent and medieval history. It is something that we need to empathize as fellow human beings rather than trying to score points on this count.

Of course, as long as we are conscious human being, we all have to reflect those life losses. The problem is many of you are more delighted in others' problem many decades, even centuries ago, but are totally blind at your PRESENT and PERPETUAL problems! Isn't that mentality laughable and too morbid?

BTW, your quoted number, probably even sourced from some Chinese, is highly distorted and lack basic scientific proof: those are the results of subtle struggle between various interest groups.

But making the CCP accountable for what happened in their watch is definitely in order.

So does for your democratic government: it should totally responsible for its negligence of its constituents by letting they kill each other through burning, hanging, raping and other violence, and not to take any effective measurements that any authoritarian governments will do.

Of course, if you are happy with your democratic government making your country a murder capital, why should I bother? :cheesy:

Oh yes G pit you are tight

Chinese government can only be compared with criminals of India
but as data shows chinese government is smarter in killing

Wake up fellow! It is your criminal democratic government/parties, for their own interest, that makes your country the murder capital of the world! CPC is not responsible for that.

Hasn't China had the biggest population? Thus the murder rate is much higher in India than that in China.

Of course, as long as we are conscious human being, we all have to reflect those life losses. The problem is many of you are more delighted in others' problem many decades, even centuries ago, but are totally blind at your PRESENT and PERPETUAL problems! Isn't that mentality laughable and too morbid?

BTW, your quoted number, probably even sourced from some Chinese, is highly distorted and lack basic scientific proof: those are the results of subtle struggle between various interest groups.

So does for your democratic government: it should totally responsible for its negligence of its constituents by letting they kill each other through burning, hanging, raping and other violence, and not to take any effective measurements that any authoritarian governments will do.

Of course, if you are happy with your democratic government making your country a murder capital, why should I bother? :cheesy:

Yes, you shouldn't bother about us. You should bother more about the killing of innocent kids by mixing melamine in Milk, just to earn few more bucks.

:woot::woot:haha,you indian!, we chinese , after 1949, we fight 4 wars , with american in korea, with indian on the board,with russian on the board, also with american in vietnam. we do afraid of war? haha. especially with you indian?. how about do some war thing in zhangnan(south tibet,AP you call)
if, i am the chairman of china..... hehe

:woot::woot:haha,you indian!, we chinese , after 1949, we fight 4 wars , with american in korea, with indian on the board,with russian on the board, also with american in vietnam. we do afraid of war? haha. especially with you indian?. how about do some war thing in zhangnan(south tibet,AP you call)
if, i am the chairman of china..... hehe

So are you Chinese or Pakistani?.

Yes, you shouldn't bother about us. You should bother more about the killing of innocent kids by mixing melamine in Milk, just to earn few more bucks.

U guys killed more by communal violence than Chinese by milk which was not intentional like yours

Back
Top Bottom