What's new

China signals ban on eating dog meat

India actually has a vegetarian rate of 38%. That is actually impressive. lol

See you in jail!

It's definitely clean food man.

I've seen tons of hardcore meat eaters , like my dad, going increasingly vegetarian as they get older.

Majority Chinese don't eat dog and against banning eat dog. I don't want political correctness destroy China, I don't want the minority kidnap the majority.

If China bans eating dog I will eat dog.
Haha.. Okay, bro.

Some People in northeast India also eat dog meat.
It not good to ban something because of other people. Dogs are domestic animals so if some one want they can eat it. What is problem?
Wild animals eating should be banned.
Kukur r manxho khai paisa ne? Dimapur t ebar logor keitaman r hoite hotel't taste korisilu.. ekebare bhal loga nasil. Kintu moi tumar logot xohomot. People's food habits mustn't be dictated unless they pose a danger to public health, laws of the land or endangered wildlife (which unfortunately the Chinese infringe upon). People's fragile sensibilities, otherwise, can take a hike.

India actually has a vegetarian rate of 38%. That is actually impressive. lol

See you in jail!

Even dog meat is excluded from the food list by agriculture department, no one will close the restaurant providing dog meat or punish the people eating dog.

Actually this is not an issue about dog, it's the foreigners mainly west want the Chinese following their guidelines.

The west:
Eating dog is evil
Not believing god is evil
Communism is evil

Chinese is evil

So just ignore it and enjoy their desperation.

Even dog meat is excluded from the food list by agriculture department, no one will close the restaurant providing dog meat or punish the people eating dog.

Actually this is not an issue about dog, it's the foreigners mainly west want the Chinese following their guidelines.

The west:
Eating dog is evil
Not believing god is evil
Communism is evil

Chinese is evil

So just ignore it and enjoy their desperation.

This is not mainly about foreigners. If this is mainly about foreigners, CPC wouldn't budge. In China, most people own dogs as pets, they don't eat dogs. And so many Chinese actually adore dogs just like the rest of the world.

On the other hand, dog eaters like to steal other people's pets to eat. And so I'm sure those dog owners hate those who stole their pets to eat them.

By the way, political correctness does not destroy China, political correctness builds China. You can ask the CCP for that.

Funny I have to educate you on China...

About bloody time!! They now need to move on and ban things like Bats!!!!!! China is the oldest and most mature civilisation EXCEPT for their food eating habits ...

About bloody time!! They now need to move on and ban things like Bats!!!!!! China is the oldest and most mature civilisation EXCEPT for their food eating habits ...

yup,. eat pigs, cows, buffaloes, goats, etc etc...thats posh.
eat bats, dogs & cats.....ZOMG, evil animals...

Let me know the logic..

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...signals-end-to-dog-meat-consumption-by-humans

I really hope this passes. In addition to banning the wildlife trade, China needs to ban the eating of dogs and cats if it wants to improve its image around the world. In addition, it needs to better regulate its wet markets, even though there is no proof Covid-19 came from there.

Shenzhen just banned the eating of dogs and cats. Shenzhen is typically the first city where future policies are introduced. Hopefully all of China will follow soon.

good decision .

This is not mainly about foreigners. If this is mainly about foreigners, CPC wouldn't budge. In China, most people own dogs as pets, they don't eat dogs. And so many Chinese actually adore dogs just like the rest of the world.

On the other hand, dog eaters like to steal other people's pets to eat. And so I'm sure those dog owners hate those who stole their pets to eat them.

By the way, political correctness does not destroy China, political correctness builds China. You can ask the CCP for that.

Funny I have to educate you on China...

Stealing dog is another problem, it's not an excuse to ban eating dog.
Don't promote political correctness to us, it's bullshxt.

First of all, Chinese do not eat bats. That is fake news. The bat soup pictures were from a travel hostess visiting Palau eating their native dishes.

Also, the wildlife trade has already been banned due to Covid-19.

It is completely wrong to disrespect the customs of the Koreans in China. Some ethnic minorities in our country have a tradition of eating dog meat. Is it really okay & legal to ban dog meat? What's the next step?

Even the Muslim autonomous region (Ningxia) has not banned pork! Shenzhen made a shameless move to please foreigners.

It is completely wrong to disrespect the customs of the Koreans in China.

Some ethnic minorities in our country have a tradition of eating dog meat.

Is it really okay to ban dog meat? What's the next step?

Even the Muslim autonomous region (Ningxia) has not banned pork!

South Korea has banned dog meat dummy.

Look, the practice of eating dog meat is only practiced by a small amount of Chinese people but the harm it does to China's global image is incalculable.

Back
Top Bottom