What's new

China signals ban on eating dog meat

South Korea has banned dog meat dummy.

Look, the practice of eating dog meat is only practiced by a small amount of Chinese people but the harm it does to China's global image is incalculable.
But Koreans in China still eat dog meat. The streets of Yanbian are full of dog meat restaurants.

韩国是韩国,朝鲜族是朝鲜族。
The fact that South Korea has abandoned its tradition in order to please Westerners does not mean that the Korean, as a minority in China, also has to give up its own tradition.
Who on earth are you, and the officials, qualified to make such a decision?

Muslims think pork is dirty. Would you not eat pork?
Indians think one shouldn't eat beef, will you never eat beef?

Liu Bang also ate dog meat. Do you think he was wrong? China has a long history of eating dog meat in ancient times. Why do you have to give up your tradition in order to please foreigners?

You should stop eating beef and pork before you talk about ban on any common meat.

Although I don't eat dog meat and I have a pet dog, I think as long as the dog is not stolen, but farmed, it can be put on the table. People who like to eat dog meat should not be deprived of the right to eat dog meat. Not to mention the reason why some officials ban dog meat just in order to please foreigners. How mean it is to destroy the tradition because of the boring accusations made by some foreigners.

I guess if Indians had the same status as Westerners, maybe I won't be allowed to eat beef anymore.

Last edited:
Dog meat consumption is widespread in East Asia and Southeast Asia. But very few people eat dog meat as a percentage of the population. (less than 1%). The main ingredients in East Asian cuisine are pork, chicken, fish, and green vegetables.
Rice
But Koreans in China still eat dog meat. The streets of Yanbian are full of dog meat restaurants.

韩国是韩国,朝鲜族是朝鲜族。

Liu Bang also ate dog meat. Do you think he was wrong? China has a long history of eating dog meat in ancient times. Why do you have to give up your tradition in order to please foreigners?

You should stop eating beef and pork before you talk about ban on any common meat.

Although I don't eat dog meat and I have a pet dog, I think as long as the dog is not stolen, but farmed, it can be put on the table. People who like to eat dog meat should not be deprived of the right to eat dog meat. Not to mention the reason why some officials ban dog meat just in order to please foreigners. How mean it is to destroy the tradition because of the boring accusations made by some foreigners.

I guess if Indians had the same status as Westerners, maybe I won't be allowed to eat beef anymore.
Hey sister, tell andrew ive lost my password, see what he can do about for me
Hows going? doing good?

If dog meat is ban because of western sensitivities, then I'm in favor of banning beef because of Hindu sensitivities.

If dog meat is ban because of western sensitivities, then I'm in favor of banning beef because of Hindu sensitivities.

I am opposite,
Since Hindus are being forced to live with beef,
all dog and cat lovers should be forced to live with dog & cat meat.

In fact, I suggest dog & cat meat festivals in western countries, just like how beef festival happens in India.

韩国是韩国,朝鲜族是朝鲜族。
The fact that South Korea has abandoned its tradition in order to please Westerners does not mean that the Korean, as a minority in China, also has to give up its own tradition.
Who on earth are you, and the officials, qualified to make such a decision?

times change. and it's not just westerners, majority of chinese people also want the ban,

What is wrong with eating dog meat? It started wrong when the West imposed their moral standards on the East. For Westerners, a dog is more important than the thousands of pigs and cows they kill every day

times change. and it's not just westerners, majority of chinese people also want the ban,

You are misled, of coz some are brainwashed by the West, especially some officials, but they are never majority.

Some NGOs have worked many years, this time they are taking the chance of virus.

These officials should be nailed to the tree.

You are misled, of coz some are brainwashed by the West, especially some officials, but they are never majority.

Some NGOs have worked many years, this time they are taking the chance of virus.

These officials should be nailed to the tree.
I'm not brainwashed by anyone. I just like dogs.

What is wrong with eating dog meat? It started wrong when the West imposed their moral standards on the East. For Westerners, a dog is more important than the thousands of pigs and cows they kill every day

I'm ok with a ban on eating cows and pigs too.

Good, South East Asians should also close all of those wildlife wet market for their own sake and ours.

This never happens. With loose management, wildlife trade will continue even if prohibited by law

Back
Top Bottom