What's new

China shows real intent, more PLA shelters come up on LAC

So here he becomes Pakistani lolz. You know u cant hide here for long.

Hide...for long?.... I joined PDF in 2010 (it's been 11 years already)...what you were doing then....sucking dummies?

Hide...for long?.... I joined PDF in 2010 (it's been 11 years already)...what you were doing then....sucking dummies?

And i caught u in 3 days. You are an ugly indian rat who pretends to be a westerner and now pretending to be a Pakistani and being rude to a chinese. U stupid stinky rat, we can smell ur ugly stinch for miles.
@mods this fake gangu needs to be sent back to his gutter.

PLA Chinese Army celebrates national flag hosting ceremony at Galwan Valley, once under control by India

With Large fervor, major victory over India and dispelling the continuous 'lies' of Indian Army, Indian Government and the Indian Fake media propaganda, the truth is for all to see. No wonder the world never believes in Indian Media propaganda.

:china::china:

1633551266740.png

1967年9月11日 中印边境冲突后印度尸体 (1967-12人民画报)

1633551376398.png

1967年10月4日 中印边境冲突后印度领取尸体 (1967-12人民画报)

1633551720427.png

1633551848918.png

1633551809447.png

Its called a land stealing not something like China ran over Indian defense and captured it..... India too can do that and negotiate for long as both sides with big militaries won't risk full blown war for such incursions and land stealing...... important thing India is now alert and China won't be able to make any more stealing further.... if they want they have to challenge militarily which they don't have stomach to do..... last year they entertained us with video drills and went back from Pengonk, this year they will again entertain us whole year with video drills and go back from other intruded areas too......

Oh boy.
Modi didn't know the reality of these "Land Stealing"!!

That he had to lie "not an inch is lost"!!

If India was capable of "Land Stealing" it first would have to free the land stolen by the Chinese.

You are bragging like a typical Indian coward.
Too much bark and no bite.

Last edited:
China's continuous build-up matter of concern: Army Chief Gen Naravane

Back
Top Bottom