What's new

China shows real intent, more PLA shelters come up on LAC

Be a bit grateful like your forefather, you wouldn't get such treatment from other countries, we even arranged a tour for your brigade commander and other officers.
View attachment 782308

View attachment 782305
View attachment 782306
View attachment 782307

Still the fact remains...... we captured 10k sq kms Sikkim and 86k sq kms Arunachal Pradesh and showed your feelings a dustbin over it....kicked you out of doklam and in return in 2020 you are doing cheap border incursions...... pray to your forefathers that India doesn't repeat 1967 with you....

Still the fact remains...... we captured 10k sq kms Sikkim and 86k sq kms Arunachal Pradesh and showed your feelings a dustbin over it....kicked you out of doklam and in return in 2020 you are doing cheap border incursions...... pray to your forefathers that India doesn't repeat 1967 with you....

1967? you mean Indian soldiers had to wear a white flag and carried dead bodies and weapons back to India after China beat them?

1967indianscarrybodies.jpg

20200623163322600.jpg

E2ceCmiUcAA-Vml.jpg

20200623163322101.jpg

1967nat.jpg

20200623163322180.jpg

EesqinVUwAA8xx6.jpg

1967? you mean Indian soldiers had to wear a white flag and carried dead bodies and weapons back to India after China beat them?

View attachment 782420
View attachment 782421
View attachment 782422
View attachment 782423
View attachment 782424
View attachment 782425
View attachment 782426

Yes very mighty people.....

I hope you have seen the crying Chinese babies on the train when were being sent on the border to face India.....

Lol come and take Kashmir then..... What are you waiting when your boss too deploying on the east.....
First take our part of Kashmir, we want peaceful solution of Kashmir unlike you warmonger country
Yes very mighty people.....

I hope you have seen the crying Chinese babies on the train when were being sent on the border to face India.....
Hyper power of the universe 😅😅😅 tea was very fantastic 😂😂😂😂

First take our part of Kashmir, we want peaceful solution of Kashmir unlike you warmonger country

My friend you are misunderstanding me just because I am from India..... My that message was just a reply to people who think India is a cake walk for anyone to achieve his objectives..... I just tried to say if we are that easy then come and take what you want.... Please don't misunderstand and sorry if I offended.....

My friend you are misunderstanding me just because I am from India..... My that message was just a reply to people who think India is a cake walk for anyone to achieve his objectives..... I just tried to say if we are that easy then come and take what you want.... Please don't misunderstand and sorry if I offended.....
Humiliated you claiming it to take our part of Kashmir we are not claiming to take IOK by force we want peaceful solution of Kashmir according to UN resolutions
Ànd I'm reading this thread Post by Post no Pakistani members claiming that we are able to get IOK, you're liar

Both were never friends of India even before his tenure...... Thing is this PM of India by resisting Chinese first in Doklam and now here has increased India's pitch in front of US and West as a counter weight to China....He is reaping all the benefit from the West supporting India with increasing it's world stature, investment, Advance weaponry, inclusion in alliances (Quad etc)

And Why we start dancing for China...it's between them/India...for us...I heard that Xi has not even spoken to IK for past 2 years ...is it true about our so called Iron brother?

So here he becomes Pakistani lolz. You know u cant hide here for long.

Humiliated you claiming it to take our part of Kashmir we are not claiming to take IOK by force we want peaceful solution of Kashmir according to UN resolutions
Ànd I'm reading this thread Post by Post no Pakistani members claiming that we are able to get IOK, you're liar

See the below post

kutay ki tarhan peteengay inko Chini jesay last year peta tha aur jesay hamnay peetha tha inko 2019 may ... third class demoralized shit force of 21 century aka *ndians :lol::lol: no one give a **** to Indian ****forces who are dependent on Russian/american/French lol

My reply was just on above post that if we are that third class demoralized shit force then what is stopping Pakistan to come and take Kashmir..... You say you are reading this thread post by post..... Then I am surprised you didn't go this post.....

See the below post

kutay ki tarhan peteengay inko Chini jesay last year peta tha aur jesay hamnay peetha tha inko 2019 may ... third class demoralized shit force of 21 century aka *ndians :lol::lol: no one give a **** to Indian ****forces who are dependent on Russian/american/French lol

My reply was just on above post that if we are that third class demoralized shit force then what is stopping Pakistan to come and take Kashmir..... You say you are reading this thread post by post..... Then I am surprised you didn't go this post.....
Does this post Include claiming of capturing IOK by force?? and who is the poster and what is the # of post, you're troll dude

Maybe I'm not able to explain you..... Anyways I'm a troll...fine.....
yes you're troll, bring unrelated topic in this thread, does he claiming we should invade IOK and capture it?? he just hamulating you on previous incident like 27/2, galwan clash, Dolkhm etc etc lol

in my opinion .... sooner or later this war is imminent scale of it is debatable, interms of trade and political assertions it has already started, China has lots of enemies in far east and in south on the other hand few all weather friends, whenever this war theater will start.... Americans along with their allied countries like England Japan Korea Taiwan india Australia etc will initiate together, in my opinion at the moment this alliance is in a process of gathering intel and determine the weaknesses of china and evolving some strategy on the other hand china is also doing the same which they exhibit few days back through invading Taiwanese airspace with several aircrafts same way indians are trying to establish their positions along with Chinese border while Chinese troops destroy them on and off, since india is a direct threat to pakistan as well therefore it is very clear if this war ever started india will suffer more than anyone else in american alliance while indians know the only moment when they can actually take down china is now taking side with american alliance if they miss this chance they will never take them down again... therefore they are trying to strengthen their positions and we will see these type of Chinese infiltration in future as well because if they ignored indian military movements consequences will be predictable

during August and September i have observed many military exercises in far east for example, recently Japan has conducted its largest military exercise involving all units and it happened after 30 years
while Koreans also recently initiated their military exercise with Americans simply ignoring the threats of north Korea and Taiwan did the same thing, when all this was happening in far east indians were trying to dig their tranches along with Chinese border

in my opinion chinese understand the importance of Ladkah because incase of any future full scale war there are possibilities that americans along with their allies will choke Chinese supply lines in far east, to keep the show running using supply routs through pakistan will help china greatly infect they can checkmate allies through choking the straight of hormuz a pivotal oil supply rout, so we are going through some interesting times

Back
Top Bottom