What's new

China should punish Philippines over US offer: report

China was spanked 1979, don't forget it kid.
You enjoyed the way we liquidated 130,000 Vietnamese (30,000 military and 100,000 civilian) in just 28 days? :) Sino-Vietnamese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even the USA who burned you with napalm and sprayed you with agent orange did not kill as many people per day as PLA did when we entered your territory and began to punish your people with our machine guns and artillery.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Every generation of Chinese look forward to inflicting more cruelty on Vietnam. In 1988 we had more fun when we machined gun mowed down your sailors in South China Sea. 1988

You enjoyed the way we liquidated 130,000 Vietnamese (30,000 military and 100,000 civilian) in just 28 days? :) Sino-Vietnamese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even the USA who burned you with napalm and sprayed you with agent orange did not kill as many people per day as PLA did when we entered your territory and began to punish your people with our machine guns and artillery.

Every generation of Chinese look forward to inflicting more cruelty on Vietnam. In 1988 we had more fun when we machined gun mowed down your sailors in South China Sea. 1988

100,000 militia men/women who dressed up as the civilians more precisely. :coffee:

Chinese are to day very brutal, think back: What Japanese done in China,

nanking_massacre_11720567.jpg

and recently chinese invaders captured in Vietnam.

55212476201102100308301237364395494_014.jpg

Mind blowing. Every day we hear about how "China isn't aggressive... China wants good relations... China is a peaceful nation." I think the reality may well be more like this ^^^.

:frown:

Mind blowing. Every day we hear about how "China isn't aggressive... China wants good relations... China is a peaceful nation." I think the reality may well be more like this ^^^.

:frown:
LOL at the pot calling the kettle black. As if Americans don't think the same thing about their enemies that they've killed all these years in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.

China is a superpower and superpowers can bully other countries in their region. That's the rules of the game. :) Simple, elegant and the solution to the matrix!

lol, i was wondering where the Chinese forum warriors went and play and here they are. We had a previous discussion on other thread about India involved in South East Sea and was entertained by you Chinese warriors but you guys left me alone after you guys made me laughed so hard at you. I thought you Chinese warriors got offended and left, but I finally found you.

Hey HongWu, my butt is itching and i sent you a request to give me a 1979 spanking. You didn't respond, where are you hiding now? C'mon colonized my itchy a$$.

China is back! We are the "punisher" of East Asia. We punished one country in 1962. We punished another country in 1979, 1984 and 1988. But it's already 12 years into the new century and we haven't punished anyone yet. That's why China is eager to find somebody else to punish.
:china:

This time, the Philippines is a perfect target. We should try to kill 2x as many people as we killed in 1979 and in half the time too! This will make our punishment very memorable for the Philippines. Today, China has so many high tech weapons to help us.

H-6K2.jpg

this SinoChallenger guy is really a bad joke. To all chinese members, could you advise your countryman to behave?

Back
Top Bottom