What's new

China should punish Philippines over US offer: report

Talking of history , lets go back by a couple of decades than 62 ... you lost badly to Japan in 1940 and you needed help from USA,Germany and Soviet union to liberate you forgot so soon my dear friend , now who is in delusion :help:
At least we win the war, but you loose. Please remember me whether USA help Indian in 1962? German is the defeat party, are you ok dude? Get your mind straight before speak up.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Oh is it , please update yourself, the last we heard was that china has cut down Iran imports where as India has only increased the imports , whew ... pity you depend on only Xinhua and search Baidu for your news updates :hang2:
China has increased its oil importing daily volume from 220 thousand barels to 550 thousand barel. This is the latest news, just read up in the internet.

Oh is it , please update yourself, the last we heard was that china has cut down Iran imports where as India has only increased the imports , whew ... pity you depend on only Xinhua and search Baidu for your news updates :hang2:
Enjoy your glory now, sooner or later uncle sam will backstab you and teach you a damn solid lesson. India is 100% dead after Russia and China are brought down by western world. You better stand with us, or you dead in the end. Any delusion play balance between the regimes shall fail. In the white eye, yellow and black is inferior, which should be controled as subservients. Indian is not a exceptional as well. Get clear of the essence of the western, then you will decide your policy with China.

At least we win the war, but you loose. Please remember me whether USA help Indian in 1962? German is the defeat party, are you ok dude? Get your mind straight before speak up.

pls dont bring 1962 in every second thread u post...this thread is about philipines...lets stick to that..claiming whole china sea is the most stupid thing china has ever done..specially when so many parties are involved in it..u cant just hide it in ur regional affairs cloak!!
to stand up against regional powers, nations like philipines and vietnam had to ally with US if they want something positive out of it..

Enjoy your glory now, sooner or later uncle sam will backstab you and teach you a damn solid lesson. India is 100% dead after Russia and China are brought down by western world. You better stand with us, or you dead in the end. Any delusion play balance between the regimes shall fail.

ohh boy i am afraid!!!!......you know what we dont even give you a f**k.

Enjoy your glory now, sooner or later uncle sam will backstab you and teach you a damn solid lesson. India is 100% dead after Russia and China are brought down by western world. You better stand with us, or you dead in the end. Any delusion play balance between the regimes shall fail.
we r with u guyz...cant u see..better we solve our issues in south Tibet and stop ur indescent support to Pakistan!!!

pls dont bring 1962 in every second thread u post...this thread is about philipines...lets stick to that..claiming whole china sea is the most stupid thing china has ever done..specially when so many parties are involved in it..u cant just hide it in ur regional affairs cloak!!
to stand up against regional powers, nations like philipines and vietnam had to ally with US if they want something positive out of it..

Again we will have to work with them on solving it, our leaders have pledge to keep this peaceful.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

we r with u guyz...cant u see..better we solve our issues in south Tibet and stop ur indescent support to Pakistan!!!

Why not, Solving our dispute will improve however for Pakistan does that mean stop investing there ? China has stated it would fund Pakistan-Iran pipeline do you mean us stop supporting that as well ?

Why not, Solving our dispute will improve however for Pakistan does that mean stop investing there ? China has stated it would fund Pakistan-Iran pipeline do you mean us stop supporting that as well ?
i didnt said that...u've never accused Pakistan for their support to Terrorism..we are also dealing with u economicaly, rnt we..u can deal with them as much as u can(economicaly)..the only concern for us is about ur presence in kashmir...we could have opened a US consultate in South Tibet..think of it mate!!!

i didnt said that...u've never accused Pakistan for their support to Terrorism..we are also dealing with u economicaly, rnt we..u can deal with them as much as u can(economicaly)..the only concern for us is about ur presence in kashmir...we could have opened a US consultate in South Tibet..think of it mate!!!

We Perfer not to get involved however we condemned Terror Attacks. I have heard several things on the Kashmir one be it true or False, Development their for the Xinjiang Pakistan Parts. why not we invited an Indian Politician Modi, red carpet for him.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Chinese ambassador invites Modi to visit China | Newzstreet

We need a solution with those interest countries in SCS. Vietnam is a mean country, if China dont spank it, it will continue to play aggresive with us, which show a very bad example in the region. Why i always bring 1962 on the table? I hate Nehru's stupid forward policy against China, which lay hatred breeding ground between the historically non-hostile countries.

we will find a solution to this and improve ties, even with India to our trade is expected to hit 100 billion soon.

It is great UK empire seperated the Kashmir, not China. We just face the reality of it instead of getting invloved.

It is great UK empire seperated the Kashmir, not China. We just face the reality of it instead of getting invloved.

Not really, Both India and Pakistan have to keep it peaceful to solve it we support that.

Back
Top Bottom