What's new

China should punish Philippines over US offer: report

Back when China was under the nationalist government (1911 to 1939) and during the late Qing Dynasty (1939 to 1911), we were indeed very weak. That all changed under Mao Zedong and the CCP, and we began our campaign of revenge in 1949. This campaign is not quite finished. We still must take back South China Sea, East China Sea and Southern Tibet.

mongolia and siberia is much better but harder,I think.

Back when China was under the nationalist government (1911 to 1939) and during the late Qing Dynasty (1939 to 1911), we were indeed very weak. That all changed under Mao Zedong and the CCP, and we began our campaign of revenge in 1949. This campaign is not quite finished. We still must take back South China Sea, East China Sea and Southern Tibet.

So you want to own up to your country only when it became strong. Before that you dont consider it as your country.. ??

Thats exactly what I meant by selective amnesia ;)

China Seeks Calm After Philippines, U.S. Ties Grow

In a U-Turn China has called for greater efforts towards “peace and stability”, after the Philippines offered to allow more U.S. troops on its territory. Manila offered more rotation of United States troops - an offer welcomed by the United States as it seeks to expand its military power in Asia.

“We hope that relevant parties will make more effort towards peace and stability in the region,” China’s foreign ministry said in a brief statement faxed to AFP. Earlier the CCP mouthpiece the Global times said "Given the recent active maneuvers of the US military in China's neighboring area, the lack of a response from China would be inappropriate, though it is also impossible to react strongly toward every move by the US. It is thus necessary to single out a few cases and apply due punishment. The Philippines is a suitable target to impose such a punishment. A reasonable yet powerful enough sanction can be considered. It should show China's neighboring area that balancing China by siding with the US is not a good choice."

China and the Philippines, along with Vietnam, have rival claims to parts of the South China Sea, home to some of the world’s most important shipping lanes and believed to hold vast deposits of fossil fuel.

As stated by US that it will increase its presence in Asia, President Barack Obama said in November the United States would deploy up to 2,500 Marines to northern Australia. The following month, a U.S. admiral wrote that the U.S. expected to station several combat ships in Singapore.

China Seeks Calm After Philippines, U.S. Ties Grow | International

China Does a U turn... lol

With US now focusing on Asia-Pacific more, China has to be careful in what it thinks and says. For peace intimidation is necessary in the case of Dragon! :devil:

I believe China never wanted Arunachal Pradesh by the quick withdrawal of troops in1962. AP was a dump then. China had plans for Aksai Chin, mainly to build infrastructures, so her troops never left. So it is very easy for both governments to sit down and talk. Pat each other in the backs and con graduate each other and both declare winners by keeping the status quo. Both governments and their people have much more to gain by being friends, and they both know it.
Frankly some good diplomacy are needed in this hostile volatile time.

I believe China never wanted Arunachal Pradesh by the quick withdrawal of troops in1962. AP was a dump then. China had plans for Aksai Chin, mainly to build infrastructures, so her troops never left. So it is very easy for both governments to sit down and talk. Pat each other in the backs and con graduate each other and both declare winners by keeping the status quo. Both governments and their people have much more to gain by being friends, and they both know it.
Frankly some good diplomacy are needed in this hostile volatile time.

It is not as simple as it looks, China does not let India maintain status quo by insisting that AP is theirs and tries to hold its ground using the passport farce. We have a lot to gain no doubt, India would have simply invested more in other things if China was not such a threat :angry:

It is not as simple as it looks, China does not let India maintain status quo by insisting that AP is theirs and tries to hold its ground using the passport farce. We have a lot to gain no doubt, India would have simply invested more in other things if China was not such a threat :angry:

It is just that my political view is India and China alliance will be the best for world peace. Just imagine, 2.6 billion people plus Pakistan (She is very important because she a pace setter for the Islamic world) and others, how powerful will be 10 years from now.
Leaders come and go, but the important thing is keep open minded dialogs. I'm a optimist.

Back when China was under the nationalist government (1911 to 1949) and during the late Qing Dynasty (1839 to 1911), we were indeed very weak. That all changed under Mao Zedong and the CCP, and we began our campaign of revenge in 1949. This campaign is not quite finished. We still must take back South China Sea, East China Sea and Southern Tibet.

Believe me, China should not waste any chances (like Tibet) and East Sea is a place for pack of wolves. You have right for dream and it does not cost you anything same with yours China gov.

Believe me, China should not waste any chances (like Tibet) and East Sea is a place for pack of wolves. You have right for dream and it does not cost you anything same with yours China gov.
Hahaha I don't have to dream to see Paracel Islands and Spratly Islands belonging to China! We already conquered Taiwan by intimidating them into voting for the pro-China this month. Now I thought Vietnam wanted to take back the Paracels and drill in the disputed waters with india? We can repeat the punishment of 1979, 1984 and 1988 if you like! This time, our aircraft carrier can launch attacks directly on Ho Chi Min and South Vietnam.

Varyag11.jpg

Its obvious there is no shortage in China of rabid nationalists who have a racist, hegemonic, imperialist attitude towards smaller nations. I've seen chinese members talk utter sh*t about vitenamese, philipinos, koreans, mongoleans, japanese, indians etc. But its the internet so its expected.

Only two things - 1) how about this forum control these idiots spewing their ''lets murder XYZ'' posts, i mean what value does it add other than bust the IQ myth?

2) where is the evergreen chini victim drama queen?

actually its more like Indian and Korean trolls view this forum as free China bashing. we're only correcting your mistaken views, and if you think that's "talking sh** then you should correct those mistaken views.

also you have to wonder why are we not bashing indonesia, malaysia, thailand, cambodia, myanmar, etc. maybe its because the members from there do not spend every waking moment creating anti-China threads.

China can't do much. If its response is aggressive, it will push every other south east asian country towards America.

Its surrounded by hostile countries already, doesn't need more.

Hahaha I don't have to dream to see Paracel Islands and Spratly Islands belonging to China! We already conquered Taiwan by intimidating them into voting for the pro-China this month. Now I thought Vietnam wanted to take back the Paracels and drill in the disputed waters with india? We can repeat the punishment of 1979, 1984 and 1988 if you like! This time, our aircraft carrier can launch attacks directly on Ho Chi Min and South Vietnam.

Varyag11.jpg

I don't think anyone ever takes you seriously anymore, clown :lol:

Varyag11.jpg

Fake carrier, big target to shooting down.:enjoy:

Chinese government does not murder anybody. We protect peace and prosperity in Asia by punishing countries like Philippines who cause trouble. Our wars such as 1962 and 1979, are always self-defensive and humane in nature.

Our government has now made it clear we will punish Philippines very hard. Your desire to make China's determination and strength go away (perhaps out of fear for india) is futile self-delusion. This is 2012, and we Chinese are showing Asia who is the Middle Kingdom.
I think your Govt. made it clearer that they will punish dumb Chinese peasant like you in Tienanmen square again if you keep barking to Philippines in PDF :coffee:

It's always easier to kill dumb Chinese peasant than any Philippines soldiers

Back
Top Bottom