What's new

China Should Either Make Peace With India Or Forget About CPEC

How far away is CPEC from LOC? Is something or some part of CPEC within Indian artillery range?
How far is New Delhi from Chinese border? China certainly has the ability to safeguard our vital economic interests overseas and if that happens I think we can use that chance to solve the long pending border disputes with India once and for all.

I dont want CPEC to stop....China is complete owner of it for 40 years....Pakistan will not gain for that period but pay Chinese CPEC loans

Many economists attribute China's miraculous economic take off to Hong Kong. You need a starting point, a base for your overall fast growth, during the 80's and 90's Hong Kong supported main land China in almost everything, investment, trade, technological know-how... without Hong Kong , China's take off can never been this fast and smooth.

why would China "hurt india" and even if it does will india keep quite ? think again only pakistanies who know they are too weak to fight india want China to come and fight india with them and start a so called a "two front war" cause mpost of pakistanies know there is no other way to defete india am i wrong :sarcastic:

but the thing is China too is surrounded by vietmnam , Japan , Taiwan , USA & S korea who all want a chance to settele old scores and a China tangelled with india would provide that chance to them ... so the question is would China ever Risk it when it Knows even India can enagae it from land and sea

so the war is no solution and chinese know this thats why they keep prepping up pakistan and give it weapons of soft loans than anything else to keep india in check no matter how you want to explain it other wise it does not changes the ground realities

now coming back to the topic of the thread well let the CEPC be oprational more than indians it would be pakistanies who would be cursing there elite for not doing there home work properly .... i repeat please dont take my words negetivelli thanks

we already made the third choice

that is chabahar industrial and economik corridoar :cheers:
If you already chose number three choice, why are guys still crying about CPEC?
:lol:

Many economists attribute China's miraculous economic take off to Hong Kong. You need a starting point, a base for your overall fast growth, during the 80's and 90's Hong Kong supported main land China in almost everything, investment, trade, technological know-how... without Hong Kong , China's take off can never been this fast and smooth.

Hong Kong would never have grown without the Mainland.

We've known it for a long time, we became a rich city because we were a gateway to the Mainland. Singapore and Taiwan have a similar story.

We Hong Kongers were just in the right place at the right time. And now there is an even bigger opportunity for us, as China makes the transition from a developing country into a developed country in the next few decades. China will be the first developed country in the world with 1+ billion people, the first time it has ever happened in human history.

Who knows...China is getting assertive day by day to secure its interests as their stature rises on global stage...I didn't say China will go to war with India but to hurt India, there are so many ways "apart from war" which China can pick if India continues to play with Chinese interests i.e hurting CPEC

India is trying to take on China with the Russian weapons - isn't it little oxymoronic? Last time the Indian PM spent the whole work day at the "ops room", and the Russian soldiers started exercising with the Pak forces and that also not too far away from LOC...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hong Kong would never have grown without the Mainland.

We've known it for a long time, we became a rich city because we were a gateway to the Mainland. Singapore and Taiwan have a similar story.

We Hong Kongers were just in the right place at the right time. And now there is an even bigger opportunity for us, as China makes the transition from a developing country into a developed country in the next few decades. China will be the first developed country in the world with 1+ billion people, the first time it has ever happened in human history.

Even during the financial crisis in 97, Mainland's contribution to HK's recovery is undeniable. Same with the SARS period, like most HKers say Mainland is HK's mountain :D

Even the US cant stop China from building island from the SCS, what make Indian think China have to stop CPEC project just because of Indian opposition? China will only have the open dialogue with India about CPEC to address all India concern but no way China will stop the CPEC project, instead China will fast track the completion of the CPEC and have CPEC trade corridor in operational this month despite Indian strong objection.

To read how some Indians are making threat posts of sabotaging CPEC using artillery or missiles :disagree:
Do they even understand the difference between China's and India's nuclear capabilities? Recently some indians even replied me with India nuking Beijing out of nowhere. I mean seriously? India's Kilotons vs our > 300 Megatons :crazy:
I don't know what is wrong with these guys but if they have a death wish go ahead and nuke China, i can tell them we shall shower all over India with Megatons.

Last edited by a moderator:
To read how some Indians are making threat posts of sabotaging CPEC using artillery or missiles :disagree:
Do they even understand the difference between China's and India's nuclear capabilities? Recently some Hindu even replied me with India nuking Beijing out of nowhere. I mean seriously? India's Kilotons vs our > 300 Megatons :crazy:
I don't know what is wrong with these Hindus but if they have a death wish go ahead and nuke China, i can tell them we shall shower all over India with Megatons.
Why so angry with idiots? Not necessary

Back
Top Bottom