What's new

China Should Either Make Peace With India Or Forget About CPEC

Is that you?:partay:

By the way why is a Singaporean interested in something that doesn't concern him. Are you a Pakistani?

Do i have to report to you on the colour of the underwear im wearing today?

It's this BTW:

hugo-boss-cyclist-3-pack-black-boxer-shorts-50236747-p14933-40274_image.jpg

You do not know my friend, how eveil this fellow modi is. If he has decided not to let CPEC complete, he will not let it do in any case. So article states rightly that china should either make peace or forget about CPEC. I heard on pakistani media that modi has allocated fund and deputed RAW office to disrupt CPEC. It will be better not to mess with him and do peace.

Do you know U guyz don't eat beef...your hindu fanatics and cow rakshak don't let other eat beef too......But these Chinese eat everything...They will eat you alive and your modi if you don't bend over....

Your Modi was forced to eat its humble pie in NSG case...He cried but no one gave two hoot...If China and Pakistan are not letting you breath in NSG, a relatively small case/event compared to CPEC, then what makes u think they will allow you to sabotage CPEC...???

Chinese and Pakistanis are building quite awesome infrastructure regarding CPEC at good pace... Indians have only two options : Join CPEC and become part of regional connectivity or else shut up and let others grow...Anything else will have dangerous consequences for India...

Indians can show off in front of Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Sri Lanka......Thats it...No more, no less...

Do i have to report to you on the colour of the underwear im wearing today?

It's this BTW:

hugo-boss-cyclist-3-pack-black-boxer-shorts-50236747-p14933-40274_image.jpg

Don't take everything serious. I was just joking.

By the way you should mind your own business instead of poking into matters that doesn't concern you. Singapore and India are friends...even Singapore have made India their base for fighter jets and military wares because of lack of space in Singapore, hence I will not discuss any thing that doesn't concern Singapore

Don't take everything serious. I was just joking.

lol on the contrary, if i can show u my underwear- it proves im wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy relaxed, buddy. Even my grandma thinks so

By the way you should mind your own business instead of poking into matters that doesn't concern you.

that sentence just revealed your own weakness. Are you gonna use a broomstick and shoo me away now?
busted-s3lqmq.jpg

44146149.cms

Last edited:
lol if i can show u my underwear, it proves wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy relaxed, buddy. Even my grandma thinks so

that sentence just revealed your own weakness
[/QUOTE]

What have you proved?...that you are small.

Show your real flags, and then argue, until then bye.

lol on the contrary, if i can show u my underwear- it proves im wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy relaxed, buddy. Even my grandma thinks so

that sentence just revealed your own weakness. Are you gonna use a broomstick and shoo me away now?
busted-s3lqmq.jpg

44146149.cms

wait a min, when did i ever said India and Singapore were not friends, jsut like how we are with China and almost every country on earth- and what has this friendship got to do with the topic at hand anyway?:cuckoo:

Remember to take your meds

What have you proved?...that you are small.

Show your real flags, and then argue, until then bye.

take your Schizophrenia meds first before you talk to me. Why do i have to post a false flag anyway?

lead_large.jpg

Last edited:
lol .. you can google Indian ICBM , one is enough to designate your country, apart from that India has plane based bombs also....

for China india dont need ICBM, IRBM is enough, dont know in which planet u study .

View attachment 352928
Ha ha, yes, China has plenty of intercontinental ballistic missiles (DF) can be aimed at India at any time. And China second-generation intercontinental-range submarine-launched ballistic missile——JL-2
1024px-PLA_ballistic_missiles_range.jpg

Lol... Maybe we don't need an intercontinental ballistic missile... Because India's weapons inventory is only 20 days, as well as the India army did not even realize the mechanization of troops...

Ha ha, yes, China has plenty of intercontinental ballistic missiles (DF) can be aimed at India at any time. And China second-generation intercontinental-range submarine-launched ballistic missile——JL-2
1024px-PLA_ballistic_missiles_range.jpg

Lol... Maybe we don't need an intercontinental ballistic missile... Because India's weapons inventory is only 20 days, as well as the India army did not even realize the mechanization of troops...
lol....... you at your knolwedge level,

do u know its takes what 20 days intense firing is? continuous firing of more then 1,00,000 units of only ATGM , that hows 20 days arrived.... Where you study...

in these 20 days everyone one the other side will be burn....

do you know what is your country intense firing capability is? one day , one week , 2 week?

lol....... you at your knolwedge level,

do u know its takes what 20 days intense firing is? continuous firing of more then 1,00,000 units of only ATGM , that hows 20 days arrived.... Where you study...

in these 20 days everyone one the other side will be burn....

do you know what is your country intense firing capability is? one day , one week , 2 week?
Ha ha, so the Indians understand war only missiles?
So the Indians can't understand the conventional war?
So Indians believe that 20 days of weapons inventory does not matter?
lol...So India’ surgical procedures combat to the use of missiles directly?
Therefore, India has no systematic study of modern warfare?

Ha ha, so the Indians understand war only missiles?
So the Indians can't understand the conventional war?
So Indians believe that 20 days of weapons inventory does not matter?
lol...So India’ surgical procedures combat to the use of missiles directly?
Therefore, India has no systematic study of modern warfare?
lol, ATGM comes under conventional wars ..... u need to update your knowledge , i just given example, like we have bullets , Bombs and tank projectiles etc for 20 days continuous firing..

Do not misquote the Qur'an. Learn the facts then speak.

we will talk to who we think is in our intersts and when we want to no one can force his will onto us and if you think indian militarry is weak whome so ever wants to take a chance can take it we are more than ready for any eventuality

Hope this is rest our conversation.

would like like to remind you,

A) Selling of Pork banned in Muslims countries
B) Many rapes goes unreported in china, / Muslims countries
C) Some Muslims countries want 5 male witness .....

D) if you try to kill horse and sell its meat will land u in Jail ( US )

lol , some of your numbers already outdated...... If i open it open the pandora box in which u will find less space to hide yourself...

This is non-sense. All responsibility goes to democratic governing system. U should know more about what ur are talking about . i dn't wanna troll with nonsense topics.

I do not agree, India has good relations with many of its neighbours. This is the reason why saarc got cancelled, counties listen to india.

Yah that is why in BD border BSF killing our people. China is a foe state, Pakistan is a foe state. Try to know about ur country . Nepal became providence .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom