What's new

China Should Either Make Peace With India Or Forget About CPEC

To read how some Indians are making threat posts of sabotaging CPEC using artillery or missiles :disagree:
Do they even understand the difference between China's and India's nuclear capabilities? Recently some indians even replied me with India nuking Beijing out of nowhere. I mean seriously? India's Kilotons vs our > 300 Megatons :crazy:
I don't know what is wrong with these guys but if they have a death wish go ahead and nuke China, i can tell them we shall shower all over India with Megatons.
Panda does not threaten other animals, it only hugs them, bear hug:p:

India.............You are Asian.....not Western..........if you always follow western idea.... then I am thinking maybe you will get a new real enemy which name China....

Last week one Indian find me on skype, what make business with me, of course he is seller.
I funny to say: India are rejecting us, you say we are your enemy..
THEN WE ALL "HAHAHAHAHA"
He said thats only few people has this kind of mind..

THEN WE STILL ALL "HAHAHAHAHAHA"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmo...with-india-or-forget-about-cpec/#4909aed622ee

China desperately needs the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC). It’s part of that nation’s vision to write the rules of the next stage of globalization and help its export and investment engines grow for years to come—a good prospect for investors in Chinese equities, which have been lagging behind of those of neighboring India.

Ranking China India
Population (millions) 1374.62 1254.02
Per Capita GDP ($, Dec2015) 6416 1806
Human Development Index (2015) 90 130
Entrepreneurship Index (2016) 60 98
Economic Freedom Index (2016) 144 123
Index/Fund 12-month Performance 5-year Performance
IShares China (NYSE:FXI) -5.16% 7.5.0%
iShares S&P India 50 (NASDAQ:INDY) 1.0% 32.18%
Source: Finance.yahoo.com 11/26/16

Specifically, CPEC is the express link between Western China, the Middle East, and Africa–China’s second continent. Ideologically that is, which can explain why Beijing has committed $46 billion to the project.

The trouble is that CPEC passes through Pakistani regions claimed by India. That makes it a bumpy road, to say the least — Pakistan and India continue to fight for control of these regions.

That’s why China needs to make peace with India.

So far, China has done very little to appease India. In fact, it has done quite the opposite: repeatedly blocking India’s efforts to join the Nuclear Supplier Group (NSG).

And it has sided openly with Pakistan in the India-Pakistan Kashmir standoff, as evidenced by statements by China’s senior officials on the sidelines of the ongoing 71st session of United Nations General Assembly in New York.

That can explain why India’s has sided with the US in the South China Sea disputes, as previously discussed here.

And things could turn worse, if pro-Indian forces in Pakistan sabotage China’s CEPC route.

That raises the possibility of an open confrontation between China and Pakistan on the one side, and India and its allies on the other.

Is China ready for this scenario? Probably not. That’s why Beijing should either appease New Delhi or forget about CEPC altogether.

Somehow, i am not really convinced, why even India is a factor in CPEC deal???

India.............You are Asian.....not Western..........if you always follow western idea.... then I am thinking maybe you will get a new real enemy which name China....

Last week one Indian find me on skype, what make business with me, of course he is seller.
I funny to say: India are rejecting us, you say we are your enemy..
THEN WE ALL "HAHAHAHAHA"
He said thats only few people has this kind of mind..

THEN WE STILL ALL "HAHAHAHAHAHA"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

U r an interesting and funny person...what are you writing my dear friend....HAHAHAHAHAHA

Grow up Indian, return back Southern Tibet to China, or your comfortable days are still far away.

The author of this article is not indian. His name sounds like he is from Greece. He is just voicing India concerns and potential fallouts.

Lets clear the air a bit here.

He is talking about disputed territory of Azad Kashmir and how you can expect opposition from India to any kind of development projects in that area that are permanent in nature like CPEC. That is to be expected and I am sure China has factored this while proposing CPEC. Yet you have entered into an agreement assuming India will not act aggressively because India has maintained sanctity of LOC for most part for the sake of peace in the region and kept this in mind even during Kargil war when proxies aka soldiers from Pakistan invades the abandoned hills under Indian control.

Personally I feel India will oppose but will not act because it will only aggravate China- India relations further and can spill into Arunachal Pradesh. If you are going to put AP dispute in a backburner at least for the time being we should ignore CPEC roads going through the disputed territory. That is my understanding and I could be wrong about this. Maybe @Joe Shearer can clarify this.

When Dalia Lama goes to AP, you guys even oppose his personal visits by stating that it is a disputed territory. Somehow you feel that his mere visit is a rebuke to your claims about AP.

Why don't you apply the same logic here??

Here we are talking about permanent structures like roads and bridges which are definitely a rebuke to our claims to that region. Yet we want peace and prosperity for this region which lacks even basic infrastructure.

So CPEC will stay for the time being and this issue is further from the mind of our govt. which is tackling some major problems that ails India like black money and corruption and we Indians are also preoccupied with demonetization and are standing in long lines to get the new currency.

Some nice photos published recently by the Chinese car convey drivers who took part in the "2016 China-Arab-Pak Silk Road Trip". The overwhelming reception from the ordinary Pakistani people recorded in these images are heart-warming.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg

erm.. China's supply is infinite, because she makes her own
lol. kool , hats off you have good knowledge, then u must be having problem in storing also... all houses street filled with it , as you have infinity, lol

When u dont have any knowledge about anything, dont talk.

Ha ha, so the Indians understand war only missiles?
So the Indians can't understand the conventional war?
So Indians believe that 20 days of weapons inventory does not matter?
lol...So India’ surgical procedures combat to the use of missiles directly?
Therefore, India has no systematic study of modern warfare?
lol , i have a example, i think you dont know what is the meaning of example...

lol .. it have missiles, Rockets and bullets also..... what will happen when all 1.2 Million soldiers fire 20 days continuously.... you have will have lot of metal i your body,

if you have problem in understanding things, its not my fault.....

What exactly will India do to make the Chinese 'forget' CPEC? like it or not your proxies are seeing their last days, and like it or not Pakistan will move forward.

Last i remember Chinese didn't give a shit about Indian reservations. I could be wrong.

@Arsalan
They dont!!
This have been stated over and over again and the Chinese do support the right cause of Kashmir freedom. They do not consider anything wrong with the Azad Kashmir part and are happy to do business with that. Much to the obvious disappointment and displeasure to our neighbors to the east!!

lol. kool , hats off you have good knowledge, then u must be having problem in storing also... all houses street filled with it , as you have infinity, lol

When u dont have any knowledge about anything, dont talk.

lol , i have a example, i think you dont know what is the meaning of example...

lol .. it have missiles, Rockets and bullets also..... what will happen when all 1.2 Million soldiers fire 20 days continuously.... you have will have lot of metal i your body,

if you have problem in understanding things, its not my fault.....
Ha ha, you are confident that you can win the war within 20 days... Good. Keep it.
Well, do you know "Unrestricted Warfare"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unrestricted_Warfare

360截图20161118221112016.jpg

Last edited:
lol, in continuous firing mode , their wont be anyone in opposite......lol
War is not a one-sided confrontation... You can't understand, so you're confident, it's not because of your ignorance, it's because of your understanding of the shallow level of war.

War is not a one-sided confrontation... You can't understand, so you're confident, it's not because of your ignorance, it's because of your understanding of the shallow level of war.
well... in last 2 times we broke watch tower and we build pipe line ..irrespective what you said / thought etc.

you should know your Intense fighting thing, it might be 10 days only.... We know our things ,, but i feel pitty you dont have anything other then imaginations / wild thoughts

Back
Top Bottom