What's new

China should ditch BRICS for Pakistan

As an entity or block, that's what counts.
Does EU take trade or import export decisions as a block? Does ASEN?

Import Export are done by individual countries. So the block or entity does not really matter there.

You certainly are not like Indians, you are much worse than even Afghans when it comes to escaping handland of melamine milk and adulterated honey

1640302839858.png

1640302865733.png

Net migration rate
Indians hallucinate because of severe hunger?

A BBB- junk country poorer than most African countries. It's so funny to talk about any topic.

Does EU take trade or import export decisions as a block? Does ASEN?

Import Export are done by individual countries. So the block or entity does not really matter there.
Many of their trade actions are coordinated, for example, China has the same free trade agreement with all ASEN countries for about 20 years.

Many of their trade actions are coordinated, for example, China has the same free trade agreement with all ASEN countries for about 20 years.
Having a regional free trade agreement does not constitute doing the actual export and imports. If we count that way, then WTO should be considered as one entity.

Indians hallucinate because of severe hunger?

A BBB- junk country poorer than most African countries. It's so funny to talk about any topic.
Dear uneducated Han, you know bond ratings don't work like your social credit ratings?
I mean Evergrande was B+ until it suddenly became Han Chinese...

Hahahaha............Good one
I don't think so. Especially in a garbage country where 50% of the population has no running water. It seems that tap water is a luxury for Indians.

The Indian dream is to drink tap water. But Dalit wanted to tell me that India is not a junk country?

Having a regional free trade agreement does not constitute doing the actual export and imports. If we count that way, then ALL countries who are a part of WTO should be considered as one entity.
Free Trade Agreement means getting the same treatment and same tariffs for all the products of the countries involved, that is not the case for all WTO members. For example, the tariffs on Indian products are different from that of ASEN products exported to China eventhough all the countries are WTO members.

Dirty Han slave that survives on half a dollar per post to earn his daily bread with gutter oil is reporting others for trolling!

Irony just stood infront of a tank and became tankman!
Can India's 1billion Dalits also enjoy the senior treatment of eating cow dung cake?

I also think India wants to be in the West's camp while just to take advantages at BRICS and SCO, India should get out if that's the case. China's AIIB and BRICS bank shouldn't give loans to India at all. Chinese gov and Chinese companies shouldn't get involved in any of India's infrastructures, energy, high tech and other developments at all. It's a good thing that China got out the first high speed rail construction in India and let Japanese do it, otherwise China now should be in an Indian trap that bleeds Chinese companies dry as the Japanese are now.

The business environment in India has been bad to toxic the last couple years as politicians there used fanatic nationalism to further their gains at the expenses of Chinese companies doing businesses there. India should get out of BRICS and China should limit their investment in India. The political risk is way too high anytime some small-potato politicians stoke nationalism to make a name for themselves.

I don't think so. Especially in a garbage country where 50% of the population has no running water. It seems that tap water is a luxury for Indians.

The Indian dream is to drink tap water. But Dalit wanted to tell me that India is not a junk country?
Indians are yet to learn how to supply poison as water to it's slave population!

Can India's 1billion Dalits also enjoy the senior treatment of eating cow dung cake?
No, we employ some hungry Han slaves for that!

The business environment in India has been bad to toxic the last couple years as politicians there used fanatic nationalism to further their gains at the expenses of Chinese companies doing businesses there. India should get out of BRICS and China should limit their investment in India. The political risk is way too high anytime some small-potato politicians stoke nationalism to make a name for themselves.
Exactly, agreed. Chinese companies want to invest in India are totally nuts simply both from national and private companies' interests.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom