What's new

China should ditch BRICS for Pakistan

The alliance between China and Pakistan is based on the national framework, which is a very solid diplomatic relationship. The change of govt will not change the alliance between the two countries.

In fact, all political parties in Pakistan are pro China, and Prime Minister Sharif is not the most pro american Pakistani Prime Minister. Prime Minister Musharraf loves the United States far more than Prime Minister Sharif. But even during the Musharraf period, Pakistan's relations with China did not deteriorate.

The friendship between the two countries has lasted for 70 years. Even in the most difficult period, we have not betrayed each other. The friendship between China and Pakistan has long been tested enough. I don't know why some Pakistanis have less trust in their own country than the Chinese have in Pakistan.

BTW: Chinese domestic think tanks generally believe that the change of govt in Pakistan will affect the relationship between Pakistan and the Taliban, but will not affect the relationship between Pakistan and China.
China's policy towards Pakistan will not change at all, which is the habit of the Chinese govt. Because China is a one party country, China's policy will usually remain unchanged for decades, and so will its foreign policy towards Pakistan. China is not a fool. Long before China formulated the CPEC, the Chinese govt had considered that the Pakistani govt might change.
Great statement but a check will be better appreciated I'm sure.

I see Iron brother phrase is missing.

China should ditch BRICS for alliance with Pakistan.

BRICS is utterly useless since India has territorial disputes with China.

Your views?
Not happening. In fact BRICS is about to expand without Pakistan.

Your views?
BRICS is already useless for India because neither Pakistan nor China gave them a road trade route to Europe, the Middle, and Central Asia.

China should bring Pakistan in BRCS+ and kick India out of BRICS and SCO at the same time since India is a lackey of US and considers China an enemy.
The reason that India is a member of China's important alliance blocs like BRICS or SCO is that Russia insists on India to be part of them and although things are changing very fast, Russia was and continues to be the main powerhouse in both of these blocs, not China. Russia is like the glue that keeps the members of these blocs together. And China needs Russia way more than it needs Pakistan, Turkey or Iran for obvious reasons.

Great statement but a check will be better appreciated I'm sure.

I see Iron brother phrase is missing.

Why should China support a corrupt elite that works for the US?

Better still, why should China support a corrupt country where the government scams the world for aid and loans while its people starve and the rich pay almost no taxes and fill their bank accounts?

Last edited:

Your views?
You bet it should. USA should also ditch Israel for alliance with Pakistan. Russia should ditch Iran for accord with Pakistan. NATO should give up on Ukraine and help Pakistan win back Kashmir.

If only wishes were fishes ??????

The reason that India is a member of China's important alliance blocs like BRICS or SCO is that Russia insists on India to be part of them and although things are changing very fast, Russia was and continues to be the main powerhouse in both of these blocs, not China. Russia is like the glue that keeps the members of these blocs together. And China needs Russia way more than it needs Pakistan, Turkey or Iran for obvious reasons.
I guess China was not ready to object Russia's interests and wishes. It might be well in Chinese gov's calculation that it is better to keep India in the camps now than to let it totally ends up as an enemy in the West's camp. But, it's my opinion that India should be kicked out from the orgs.

Last edited:
Typical Pakistani dumb mentality, always expecting others to go out of the way for u while u sit on ur a** and do nothing, infact even backstab them. Why the hell would china do that?? Pakistan is not even independent and a slave nation, why would china do such a stupid thing? Have Pakistan ever done any good to others? One poor Afghanistan is there and all we see is Pakistanis abusing afghans and looking down on them.
First grow some balls and have genuine leaders who represent Pakistan genuinely and are not foreign puppets and then talk. A nation without genuine leaders and military should not even be considered a nation, its a mere crowd.

You bet it should. USA should also ditch Israel for alliance with Pakistan. Russia should ditch Iran for accord with Pakistan. NATO should give up on Ukraine and help Pakistan win back Kashmir.

If only wishes were fishes ??????

Unfortunately Pakistani people have very UNREALISTIC EXPECTATION FROM OTHERS.

I guess China was not ready to object Russia's interests and wishes. It might be well in Chinese gov's calculation that it is better to keep India in the camps now than to let it totally ends up as an enemy in the West's camp. But, it's my opinion that India should be kicked out from the orgs.
Yes, but I think it's for the greater good.
I mean, first of all, a war between China and India can be disastrous for humanity. The world's economy cannot absorb the flux of immigrants that such a disastrous war between the two nations, each over 1.3 billion people, will cause. So, it is in the best interest of almost everyone that China and India never go into a war. A few skirmishes here and there might be OK, but anything beyond that will be an international disaster.
Secondly, if Asia and non-Western countries are ever to have an independent economic bloc that can resist the interference of Western economic powers, India is one of the main pieces of the puzzle for such an economic/political bloc. Not only India is a cheap source of labor for Western companies that is saving them from going bankrupt by very cheap outsourcing, but India has a tremendous potential for trade with Asian countries that can help the economies of sanctioned countries like Russia and Iran. And the more prosperous India becomes, the less they will lick the balls of the Westerners.

Of course, countries neighboring India see it differently than countries like Russia or Iran that do not have a direct border with India. But keeping India in the alliance is probably better for all in the long run, including China and Pakistan.

Yes, but I think it's for the greater good.
I mean, first of all, a war between China and India can be disastrous for humanity. The world's economy cannot absorb the flux of immigrants that such a disastrous war between two nations over 1.3 billion people will cause. So, it is in the best interest of almost everyone that China and India never go into a war. A few skirmishes here and there might be OK, but anything beyond that will be an international disaster.
Secondly, if Asia and non-Western countries are ever to have an independent economic bloc that can resist the interference of Western economic powers, India is one of the main pieces of the puzzle for such an economic/political bloc. Not only India is a cheap source of labor for Western companies that is saving them from going bankrupt by very cheap outsourcing, but India has a tremendous potential for trade with Asian countries that can help the economies of sanctioned countries like Russia and Iran. And the more prosperous India becomes, the less they will lick the balls of the Westerners.

Of course, countries neighboring India see it differently than countries like Russia or Iran that do not have a direct border with India. But keeping India in the alliance is probably better for all in the long run, including China and Pakistan.
The truth is Chinese don't consider and treat India as an enemy but a large neighbour with similar unfortunate history at the West's hands. It's most Indians that consider China as a strategic enemy all the time, and if they keep such mentality it is possible to lead to clashes between the two nations in the future.

China should bring Pakistan in BRCS+ and kick India out of BRICS and SCO at the same time since India is a lackey of US and considers China an enemy.
:) Iran will replace India as the "I" in BRICS. Seriously, India will be the constant road bump for BRICS if it wants alignment with the West. I think India will likely withdraw itself from BRICS within 5-7 years.

Instead China did not invite Pakistan in the global development conference, but invited India. Despite the border war, China-India trade continues to grow. I thought a Chinese invitation to Pakistan was a formality given how Pakistanis profusely praise their friendship with China. Moreover, to show utmost loyalty to China, Pakistan went as far as snubbing American invitation to its Democracy Summit.

'In fact, a source at Pakistan’s foreign ministry directly told The Guardian that Pakistan was not attending as China was not invited' https://www.brookings.edu/blog/orde...-skipped-the-us-summit-for-democracy-why/amp/
AU was not invited too. But don't be the sour grape.

Did you read the letter sent by Donald Lu?

Chief Neutral chose the following:
- Forgiven
- Made sure NCV succeeded
- Limit it’s relations with China
- No relations with Russia

Why the F would China trust the current imported government?

Or you guys think the Chinese are a bunch of idiots?

The Chinese know Chief Neutral is willing to do sajda in front of US. They will find the right time to claim their pound of flesh.

You’ve prostituted yourselves already. Be ready for more plunders.

:) Iran will replace India as the "I" in BRICS. Seriously, India will be the constant road bump for BRICS if it wants alignment with the West. I think India will likely withdraw itself from BRICS within 5-7 years.

AU was not invited too. But don't be the sour grape.
I also think India wants to be in the West's camp while just to take advantages at BRICS and SCO, India should get out if that's the case. China's AIIB and BRICS bank shouldn't give loans to India at all. Chinese gov and Chinese companies shouldn't get involved in any of India's infrastructures, energy, high tech and other developments at all. It's a good thing that China got out the first high speed rail construction in India and let Japanese do it, otherwise China now should be in an Indian trap that bleeds Chinese companies dry as the Japanese are now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom