What's new

China should ditch BRICS for Pakistan

What I’d suggest China to do with Pakistan is the following:

Summon the Chief Neutral and convey to him in clear terms that all CPEC projects are to be completed and Chinese loans returned on time

Uninterrupted access to Gwadar and the highways from Gwadar to the Chinese borders

Any bloodshed of Chinese would mean Chinese military stepping in

No access to sensitive Chinese technology and forget ToT

For a few billion dollars of loan, the Chinese should be provided backdoor to all ISI related comms

What a stupid question, BRICS is one of the pillars of multi polar world.

China should ditch BRICS for alliance with Pakistan.

BRICS is utterly useless since India has territorial disputes with China.

Your views?
100% agree.
US should ditch G7.
EU should ditch EU.
Russia should ditch China.
Parents should ditch their children.

Pakistan is such an important and courageous country. These banana republics don't stand a chance.

Idiots, hardly anyone from China to the West are political refugees, certainly not me. Chinese are not like you Indians want to escape your slum country at all cost.
You certainly are not like Indians, you are much worse than even Afghans when it comes to escaping hanland of melamine milk and adulterated honey

1640302839858.png

1640302865733.png

Net migration rate

Last edited:
Are you that ret****** ? In 2021, remember you Indians are the disease of the world, having the big corona pandemic, burning corpses in the streets and dumping corpses into Ganges, no one in the world want to take in you sick Indians. Also, the West and others didn't want to take in war ravaged Afghans too. How many times you ret****** Indians have brought this sad fact for you up now ?
You have successfully passed the below challenge with the above response

"Tell me you are an inafu descendant without telling me you are one"

Back
Top Bottom