What's new

China should ditch BRICS for Pakistan

China wants to use Gwadar, Karachi, Port Qasim to bypass Malacca straits.
Have you ever checked ho many trucks go through Kunjerab Pass to Karachi? Zero. Bizzarely one of the most dangerous countries on earth for a Chinese is Pakistan amd one of the safest is India. It would make more sense for them to use Mumbai or Kolkatta at least they woyuld not be shot, blown up and habe to pay bhatta tax in Karachi to use the port.

Oh and along the way they can snort pork, sip alcohol and enjoy loose women. Chinese are world most promisicous, athiest and live for worldly desires with zero thing for hereafter which makes them the most opposite people on earth compared to Pakistani's.\

We are by tradition, history closer to the West then Chinese.

Typical Chinese is a certified [what Paks call] 'Sherabi, kebabi and habitual gambler'.

India is second largest economy on earth, second largest population on earth, second largest urban population on earth, largest English speakers on earth, highest income earning group in USA, richest billionaires on earth and you talk about few slumdog poor?

What is wrong with you? Jealous ...... maybe !
Well, India is the second largest economy in the world. This is the top joke of 2022 that a traitor told me.

Have you ever checked ho many trucks go through Kunjerab Pass to Karachi? Zero. Bizzarely one of the most dangerous countries on earth for a Chinese is Pakistan amd one of the safest is India. It would make more sense for them to use Mumbai or Kolkatta at least they woyuld not be shot, blown up and habe to pay bhatta tax in Karachi to use the port.

Oh and along the way they can snort pork, sip alcohol and enjoy loose women. Chinese are world most promisicous, athiest and live for worldly desires with zero thing for hereafter which makes them the most opposite people on earth compared to Pakistani's.\

Typical Chinese is a certified [what Paks call] 'Sherabi, kebabi and habitual gambler'.
This is where I disagree with you. Chinese do have special interests in Gwadar and Karachi ports.

Even a Chinese company owns Gwadar.

Chinese people think positively of Pakistan at 73%.

Sorry, but this is where I disagree with you.

As for your stereotypes. What about school shootings, extramarital affairs, and bastardry in the West?

I don't quite understand the traitor's thinking.

I give you bread and milk every day. You think you deserve it. When one day I didn't give you bread and milk. You hate me and want to kill me.

Is that your logic?

Change the angle. I bomb you every day. You will be very angry. But suddenly one day, I didn't bomb you. You will thank me and praise me.

Is that your logic?

China tries to be tolerant. But still vilified and attacked... If you think everything is China's fault. There is no need for us to discuss.

What about school shootings, extramarital affairs, and bastardry in the West?
Almost unkown in Europe [school shootings], I think that is more North American thing but then in Pakistan we have exploding cars, exploding mosques etc. Extramarittal affairs? Chinese girls are easiest lays you can get in UK. Don't forget they opnly worship money and don't have or believe in god.

I don't quite understand the traitor's thinking.
Do you even know what a traitor means?

I give you bread and milk every day. You think you deserve it. When one day I didn't give you bread and milk. You hate me and want to kill me.
What you on about boy? Most of the bread/milk comes from USA, the West and it's buddies like Saudia, UAE etc. What you give is peanut pieces.

Almost unkown in Europe [school shootings], I think that is more North American thing but then in Pakistan we have exploding cars, exploding mosques etc. Extramarittal affairs? Chinese girls are easiest lays you can get in UK. Don't forget they opnly worship money and don't have or believe in god.

Do you even know what a traitor means?

What you on about boy? Most of the bread/milk comes from USA, the West and it's buddies like Saudia, UAE etc. What you give is peanut pieces.
Europeans are also quite Godless as well.

Europeans and Chinese are not very religious.

I have met Chinese Buddhists though.

Your making one very basic mistake. India atively wants to be part of the Western order. It is something she has worked on for a long time. There is deep synergy between the West and India. The former needs a massive pawn against China which India is happy to be. In return India gets access to Western markets and technology.

Of course because of it's huge size, don't forget itr is nearly equivalent to 7 Pakistans or 14 Irans with a population greater than 50 countries sans excluding China. With this factor in hand it can bargain hard to make some tactical moves without injuring the strategic clasp with America, Israel and the West.
That's not necessarily true. The best counter-example for that is the long-lasting military and economic ties of India with the Soviet Union and the Russian Federation.

FNQWIcjHp-yQTS8u2NUOdrgAmmi96v-FiDfAcTDfIG4.jpg

It seems that PDF Indians forget the dreams of real Indians...

1645551055452.png

Last edited:

I can't disagree more with you on this.

The Chinese are religiously very different from us in the Middle East, but culturally, they are way closer to us than the Europeans will ever be. They are Asians after all. Marriage still means something in China. In China, if you have a problem with your wife or husband, you can still sort things out between yourselves instead of going to marriage counseling, where the only council you will get is to get a divorce. Family still means something to them, including their parents. They don't just abandon their family like the Westerners do in the blink of an eye without even thinking twice. The Chinese social norms are very much like our Iranian cultural norms, although I personally find the Chinese people cold and not as friendly as we Iranians are.

The Chinese are family oriented. They are not pigs like most Europeans are these days. If a Chinese girl earns the reputation of a slut among her friends, she will take it as a great offense and will feel very offended, while European girls will probably take that title as their greatest achievement in their life. I don't know about Pakistan, but as far as the Iranian culture is concerned, I find the Buddhist/atheist Chinese people closer to us than Christian/Jewish, or even Muslim born Europeans.

I can't disagree more with you on this.

The Chinese are religiously very different from us in the Middle East, but culturally, they are way closer to us than the Europeans will ever be. They are Asians after all. Marriage still means something in China. In China, if you have a problem with your wife or husband, you can still sort things out between yourselves instead of going to marriage counseling, where the only council you will get is to get a divorce. Family still means something to them, including their parents. They don't just abandon their family like the Westerners do in the blink of an eye without even thinking twice. The Chinese social norms are very much like our Iranian cultural norms, although I personally find the Chinese people cold and not as friendly as we Iranians are.

The Chinese are family oriented. They are not pigs like most Europeans are these days. If a Chinese girl earns the reputation of a slut among her friends, she will take it as a great offense and will feel very offended, while European girls will probably take that title as their greatest achievement in their life. I don't know about Pakistan, but as far as the Iranian culture is concerned, I find the Buddhist/atheist Chinese people closer to us than Christian/Jewish, or even Muslim born Europeans.
Conservative cultures vs liberal cultures. Europeans are Christians in name only, they’ve twisted their religion to fit their liberal culture. I don’t know how you can believe man is a woman and still say you’re religious. Chinese are not very religious people but are culturally more conservative due to the Confucian traditions. It has become more relaxed due to contact with the west, currently it’s somewhere in between the Middle East and Europe. Hopefully that trend stops while it’s people can still tell the difference between men and women.

Last edited:
Look, the traitor "selective forgetting" drone bomb.

That's what I said. When one day, I didn't bomb you. You will thank me and praise me.

Xitler's dream- A toilet!

Your 'name calling' is low. But Indian keyboard warriors are cheap. Moderator should ban you for name-calling to insult and spread lie (where did you get the facts of Xi being Hitler?).

@waz bhai,

All I was trying to say is that BRICS is meaningless with India in it.

Since India has territorial disputes with China.

India is also an enemy of China.

Regards.

It's not BRICS that's meaningless; it's meaningless for India to remain in BRICS. Their cockiness and fanatic nationalism will only pull back and block BRICS' economic, political, and security cooperation. Indians should leave -- right away. Go join their racially-superior-than-Indian (so Indians steadfastly believe) Anglo-Saxons -- QUAD, PIGS, or whatever.

Last edited:
I also think India wants to be in the West's camp while just to take advantages at BRICS and SCO, India should get out if that's the case. China's AIIB and BRICS bank shouldn't give loans to India at all. Chinese gov and Chinese companies shouldn't get involved in any of India's infrastructures, energy, high tech and other developments at all. It's a good thing that China got out the first high speed rail construction in India and let Japanese do it, otherwise China now should be in an Indian trap that bleeds Chinese companies dry as the Japanese are now.
Unfortunately for you, Xi does not agree with any of this.

Back
Top Bottom