What's new

China shall give 50 JF17 Thunder on emergency bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
no leo i,m not sayinmg its been 3 months.

THIS THREAD WAS STARTED ON 18TH MAY 2011. titled " china shall give emergency 50 JF17 "

THATS LIKE nearly 4 months ago.

Since then about 200 posters have started TO JUMP on the band wagon thinking ADDITIONAL THUNDERS.

" They are all wrong"

THE TITLE SHOUKLD HAVE READ " TO COMPLETE DELIVERY OF FIRST 50 THUNDERS IN 6 MONTHS TIME"

as per usual in PAK MEDIA 2 + 2 = 7 AND THE WHOLE NATION STARTS following this

For the record

current thunder nos are 30

ONLY YESTERDAY first assembled thunder in pakistan rolled out i think

Yeah if yesterday was Nov. 23, 2009.........

Well from my understanding we have 36 thunders start of year, and by end of year another 12-16 will be assembled in Pakistan

China is offering us 50 JF17 thunders with in 6 months so by that account having 80 planes is a possibility and it sures up national defense

I mean you do realize we do still have a production facility in Pakistan , and the ones from China are being assembled in Chinese facilities and are to be flown into Pakistan

And last month China helped launch 2-4 satellites into orbit who knows some of it might have been classified military satellites to keep an eye out for the enemy

From all figures , I mean 80 JF17 Thunders is a very realistic goal end of 2011 loaded with lethal SD-10 bvr missiles and integrated with AWACs

And it is inline with our goal to have 300 JF17 thunders by 2015 ... makes complete sense

Azad.

You have 26-32 Thunders Today. ACCORDING to the offical PAF fleet.

The chinease have only sanctioned 50 to date

BY the way WHAT IS THIS GPS satalite. THE ONLY NATION IN THE WORLD with a global positioning satalite is USA.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
i have same doubt.... 50 jets in 6 months???? if CHINA can produce 50 in 6 months then you will get 200 jets within 2 years. but you have 30 F-17 until now from 2007.
in 2007 you got 2
from 2008-2011 you got 28. when will the next batch will induct in PAF.
Oh ! U think that China is like India that it can't produce its LCA within the last 2 decades since their project started...????
......:lol:

Not to mention we have now our own GPS and communication satellite
No you don't GPS belongs to USA. Russia, China,Europe and India are having their versions of GPS like system very soon.

Not sure about your communication satellite also!

We will use Chinese COMPASS in the future.

ANY NEW OF THOSE 50 JF ............................................WHEN THAY A COMMING HOME

MALIKKHAWAR.

Did not read my post in Sept when i told it was a MISINFORMATION there is no emergency 50 thunders.

THERES the first batch started in 2009 and thus far you have 33 or 36 i think

Some people are looking rather silly despite some of us knowing better...

troll fest with fake id: keep going dude. yeah we won't copy weapons by cheating.....

yes you do``but incapable`

examples, LCA copy of Saab-37 and Mirage (identical fuslage and wings), Arjun a copy of leopard II (identical turret)``but all with over 30 years miserable prograss, no wonder your LCA test pilot killed himself``

on topic, the CAC is currently testing JF-17 alone with J-10B and J-20, but no one has pointed out what block it is they are testing, since it looks the same as the current version JF-17s, maybe they added new radars or avionics??

yes you do``but incapable`

examples, LCA copy of Saab-37 and Mirage (identical fuslage and wings), Arjun a copy of leopard II (identical turret)``but all with over 30 years miserable prograss, no wonder your LCA test pilot killed himself[/COLOR]``

on topic, the CAC is currently testing JF-17 alone with J-10B and J-20, but no one has pointed out what block it is they are testing, since it looks the same as the current version JF-17s, maybe they added new radars or avionics??

RoFL SORRY indian brothers but this sentence make me laugh out LOad

Not sure what the heck is going on in this thread, hindustani members have gathered derailed and started low posts will you people come back to the thread subject, I hope new Moderators would fix the situation.

Just curious to know; what's the sudden emergency that's come up out of the blue that these jets are needed on such an immediate basis? We've not done any buildup on our side and it is impractical to use them on the other border other than on TTP and other outfits in air raids.

So where is PAF planning to use this jets?

I request members to please stop dwrailing threads like thia one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom