What's new

China shall give 50 JF17 Thunder on emergency bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the news first broke that china will supply 50 JF17 in 6 months back in may i indicated this was the OVER ALL FIRST ORDER to be completed in 6 months time.

which incidentally is very quick time to deliver 50 new planes in 2 years.

MOST PDF members have got the wrong end of the STICK lol AND ASSUMED this was a BRAND NEW ADDITIONAL ORDER.

" ITS NOT " IT was merely confirming the delivery of the first batch to be completed OF MK1 THUNDER spanning 2 years 2009-2011

I believe there are 2 operational sqds as we speal around 30-35 planes.

we are now in month 3 since this news broke in may 2011

OR AM I WRONG ???

When the news first broke that china will supply 50 JF17 in 6 months back in may i indicated this was the OVER ALL FIRST ORDER to be completed in 6 months time.

MOST PDF members have got the wrong end of the STICK lol AND ASSUMED this was a BRAND NEW ADDITIONAL ORDER.

" ITS NOT " IT was merely confirming the delivery of the first batch to be completed OF MK1 THUNDER spanning 2 years 2009-2011

OR AM I WRONG ???
:lol:(I dont believe i am wasting my bendwidth for replying to this............anyways to be concise, it is new induction over previous 50.

if you are saying 3 months then wait 3 more months and see result simple

no leo i,m not sayinmg its been 3 months.

THIS THREAD WAS STARTED ON 18TH MAY 2011. titled " china shall give emergency 50 JF17 "

THATS LIKE nearly 4 months ago.

Since then about 200 posters have started TO JUMP on the band wagon thinking ADDITIONAL THUNDERS.

" They are all wrong"

THE TITLE SHOUKLD HAVE READ " TO COMPLETE DELIVERY OF FIRST 50 THUNDERS IN 6 MONTHS TIME"

as per usual in PAK MEDIA 2 + 2 = 7 AND THE WHOLE NATION STARTS following this

For the record

current thunder nos are 30

ONLY YESTERDAY first assembled thunder in pakistan rolled out i think

OR AM I WRONG ???

You are wrong and your opinion does not matter, your dismissed :guns:

OR AM I WRONG ???

All this emergency basis masala was added by Pakistani media.This is very typical of them.
PAC delivered the 26th Thunder 1 month ago.
Thus the production rate of thunder is only 13 per year.

You are wrong and your opinion does not matter, your dismissed :guns:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
i have same doubt.... 50 jets in 6 months???? if CHINA can produce 50 in 6 months then you will get 200 jets within 2 years. but you have 30 F-17 until now from 2007.
in 2007 you got 2
from 2008-2011 you got 28. when will the next batch will induct in PAF.

SR71

pak media did not make it up.

THEY MISINTERPERETED what the chinease are telling them.

THE chengdu people are saying WE WILL COMPLETE the 50 thunder transfer within 6 months a project started back in 2009.

AS PER NORMAL some PDF people got it totaly wrong thinking CHINA has a warehouse full of already built 50 thunders ready to deliver in 6 months and they will simply hand them over...

" you have TO smile sometimes " at the people that start these rumours and even experienced posters join in.

yet im accused of being a KID or a trol feast

come on guys give me break plz.

its just my observation. AND I THINK I,LL PROVE YOU ALL THAT I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
i have same doubt.... 50 jets in 6 months???? if CHINA can produce 50 in 6 months then you will get 200 jets within 2 years. but you have 30 F-17 until now from 2007.
in 2007 you got 2
from 2008-2011 you got 28. when will the next batch will induct in PAF.

sir remember that you might think bt yous till dont know me:d

on 30 june 2009 pakistan started the mass production of JF-17
Pakistan to start production of JF-17 combat jets - Thaindian News

from indian media this enws is and check the date

so in 8 months pak manufacture total 14 JFT and first squarden was inducted on 18th feb 2010

First squadron of JF 17- Thunder inducted in PAF - GEO.tv

than again on 11april we raised 2nd squarden bt the squarden was ready since feb 2011 bt official ceremoney was held on 11april while many other in kamra were ready
now it means in 20 months from july 2009 to april 2011.we manufactured 30 and many more in kamra ready
we will have total 50 FT by this year end

plzz go somewhere and foool someone else

sir remember that you might think bt yous till dont know me:d

on 30 june 2009 pakistan started the mass production of JF-17
Pakistan to start production of JF-17 combat jets - Thaindian News

from indian media this enws is and check the date

so in 8 months pak manufacture total 14 JFT and first squarden was inducted on 18th feb 2010

First squadron of JF 17- Thunder inducted in PAF - GEO.tv

than again on 11april we raised 2nd squarden bt the squarden was ready since feb 2011 bt official ceremoney was held on 11april while many other in kamra were ready
now it means in 20 months from july 2009 to april 2011.we manufactured 30 and many more in kamra ready
we will have total 50 FT by this year end

plzz go somewhere and foool someone else

are you talking about this article :

Islamabad, June 30 (IANS) Pakistan will begin production of JF-17 thunder jets, a lightweight multi-role combat aircraft, in collaboration with China, the Online news agency reported Tuesday.
The countries signed an agreement in March for the production of 42 JF-17 fighters at the Pakistan Aeronautical complex in Kamra in Punjab province. Some parts of the aircraft would also be manufactured in China.

The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) plans to raise its first squadron of JF-17 jets by the end of this year, sources said.

Senior Pakistani and Chinese officials will participate in a ceremony Tuesday to commence the production of the aircraft.

In the past, Pakistan has received eight JF-17 jets from China.

Pakistan’s decision to begin production of the JF-17 jet comes at a time when the military is making extensive use of its airpower in operations against the Taliban in the northwestern part of the country.

on march 2009 Pakistan signed for 42 jets to built in Pakistan...currently 30 JF-17 was in service..fooling whom?? not needed.

LIKE THE GUY SAID (FARHAN)

PAF will have 50 thunders by this year end or early 2012

eaxctly my point.

NOT AS SOME PEOPLE THINK 30 TODAY + 50 EMERGENCY THUNDERS OUT OF A MAGIC BOX IN 6 MONTHS. = 80

These are suppose to be farly modern real war planes and these things take time.

ITS NOT A TOY.

If China said it will expedite the deliveries of 50 planes to Pakistan in 2011 that means it will be delivered with other stuff like Chinese Awacs and missiles in 2011

There is no confusion about it

AZAD

This is the point.

CHINA promised delivery of batch 1 50 thunders by 2012.

nothing else

but as normal people misinterpret their mandarin language

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

:confused::confused:

Its ok we will take the 42 now we will worry about 2012 when it comes , but the world is to end in 2012 so no worries

But arrivals for 2011 looks fantastic

a) 42 JF17 thunder from China , and possibly 18 planes from Pakistani facility
b) 4-5 AWACS from China tested and ready
c) Few hundred missiles

I think that is a wonderful projection not to mention possible signing of Submarine deal with China

By end of year we should have a healthy 80 plane total JF17 thunder wonderful figure by all means brand new integrated with AWACS, and fully loaded

Surely a great Christmas /Eid/ Miscellaneous present

I mean unlike Pakistani assembly line Chinese have more man power and faster assembly lines
and the work production and man power is just tremendous in China

42 planes in nothing for China considering they probably had most planes ready but they are just expediting the orders

When YOU BUY FROM CHINA YOUR ORDER IS DELIVERED ON TIME

Not to mention we have now our own GPS and communication satellite

Azad.

You have 26-32 Thunders Today. ACCORDING to the offical PAF fleet.

The chinease have only sanctioned 50 to date

BY the way WHAT IS THIS GPS satalite. THE ONLY NATION IN THE WORLD with a global positioning satalite is USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom