What's new

China shall give 50 JF17 Thunder on emergency bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to some Chinese friends, Chengdu Aircraft Industries Corporation began to assemble 48 JF-17 jets since January 2011.

I think those JF-17 jets will be delivered to PAF.

PAF expected to operate 250 JF-17 jets

Well i admire Chinese friendship- but receiving 50 JFT and not making them is not a thing to be proud of-

So by end 2011.

We would have

~100 JF-17 Block 1 (Equip with Air to Air and Air to Ground BVR capable missiles)
~60 F-16 (Equip with Air to Air and Air to Ground BVR capable missiles) [if 32 Block AB upgraded]
~80 Mirage Rose (Equip with Air to Ground BVR capable missiles)
~60 F7PG (Interceptors)

Good news!

Just like old times China came to rescue....in the past they gave F6s at pretty cheap prices when we needed a good air defence fighter to continue our supremacy in the skies.

Pak China Friendship Zindabad:pakistan::china:

Well i admire Chinese friendship- but receiving 50 JFT and not making them is not a thing to be proud of-

Actually it is considering how the events are unfolding around Pakistan these days.......

Plus the boys at PAC are already working full time on JF-17s....so it's not like by waiting and making these 50 planes would lead to new skills.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

So can anyone confirm this 50 Aircraft thing?

I read it in Dawn news today, but my question is what are the avionics on it? Because the paper said it would included upgraded avionics? So is it a AESA radar?????

So by end 2011.

We would have

~100 JF-17 Block 1 (Equip with Air to Air and Air to Ground BVR capable missiles)
~60 F-16 (Equip with Air to Air and Air to Ground BVR capable missiles) [if 32 Block AB upgraded]
~60 F7PG (Interceptors)

100 JF17 in 2011 ?? Are you serious ??? :cheesy:

So by end 2011.

We would have

~60 F7PG (Interceptors)

63 F-16 in service

100 JF17 in 2011 ?? Are you serious ??? :cheesy:

As said before by PAF official that all 50 will be inducted this year.(total 42 and 30 in service and 8 SBH received from china)

all the news quoted that china will deleiver the 50 JFT to pakistani within weeks with new avionics

even if it take 6 months for china to build 50 JFT then we will have total 100 JFT in service by 2011 end

As said before by PAF official that all 50 will be inducted this year.(total 42 and 30 in service and 8 SBH received from china)

all the news quoted that china will deleiver the 50 JFT to pakistani within weeks with new avionics

even if it take 6 months for china to build 50 JFT then we will have total 100 JFT in service by 2011 end

Common yar dnt be a fan boy. Every one know that its not possible for any one to built 50 fighters in 6 months

Just wait for official news

^^^^^ i see someone is jealous. My friend, everything is possible in this friendship with China.

we might get the first installement in weeks all 50 might take a few months considering the production hasent gone full throttle yet

sorry for my lack of information, but can they "spot" and shoot down stealth drones/copters?

^^^^^ i see someone is jealous. My friend, everything is possible in this friendship with China.

Pretty old mentality. Pakistan must understand not to over estimate or over sing the relationship among the countries. Countries have only permanent interests and not permanent friends. You used to sing the same song with your friendship with US and now new songs have been written with China as first song doesnt interest anyone :-).

Common, be realistic, practical and diplomatic rather then taking every thing into poetry.

And jealous, jealous over what? over donated 50 j-17s or God father relationship between China-Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom